Meteor.js Jobs in Mumbai
- Strong Experience of Node JS.
- Strong Experience of Reactjs development
- Experience in Server-side application architectures like Express.js, Meteor.Js, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in developing APIs is highly desirable.
- Experience in Mongo or MySQL database is a must.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in delivering products using an Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
- Good verbal & written communication
- Flexible to working hours
- Good in team work as well as individual contributor
- Must be able to contribute to productivity in short time
Exp: Min 3yrs
Strong in Java Development and React js, Springboot, Hibernate, SQL, MangoDB.
Experience with agile practices, quick iterations, and integration of regular feedback.
Good understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Quick learning skills and good.
Should be ready to work from office. Currently work from office.
This is an urgent requirement as the project starts soon.
Fitpage is an endurance-first fitness tech start-up based in Mumbai. We are building the base of a fitter India by getting everyone to 'move more'. We bring pure science and use technology to personalize content, nutrition and physical fitness needs for people of all abilities.
Our culture is built on the values we live for, the way we work, the way we interact with each other, and how we enjoy what we do.
Our passion to build a fitter India, sets us apart and drives us to innovate for our users.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team at Fitpage. If you’re passionate about building scalable platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would love to meet you.
What will you do at fitpage
- Write code and build a quality product.
- Decide on technology, frameworks and patterns
- Contribute to the entire lifecycle of product development.
- Unit test, refactor, iterate
- Build,hire, mentor
Who will you work with?
We are a close knit team. We believe that to build and launch a great product, pretty much everyone should understand the product life cycle from ideation to go-to-market.
Even though most of your interaction will be with the tech and product folks, be ready to interact with the others too.
What will you learn out here
- Best practices of software development
- Product development and what it takes to go-to-market
- New technologies(Not limited to Mobile development)
- More about fitness
What you will bring to fitpage
- Experience in MERN stack.
- Proficiency in Typescript
- Experience in building scalable REST api’s
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and frameworks like (Reactjs, Vuejs)
- Strong ability to mentor and lead
What's in it for you
- Competitive Salary
- Great work culture
- Awesome colleagues who are interested in tech,startups, fitness, running and sports
Technology at Quolam accelerates process transformation and business growth for our clients. Our team uses leading edge technology, innovative thinking and agile processes.
This role demands that the individual must be master of the language grammar, and be very familiar with how to structure, design, implementation, and testing of the project based on one or more open-source technologies.
Individual should be expert in multiple technology stack, hands-on, design and write scalable applications. Individual should be able to work independently on large projects.
Individual should be able to grow and inspire the team's technical skills and keep up with the technological paradigm shift.
10 % of Time
- Collaborate with internal teams and the Solution Architect to discuss software design and architecture and best practices.
- Learn & work on POC's of trending technology along with the Solution Architect
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensures the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
- Contribute development activities into various projects
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should be able to identify, categorize, parse out, articulate and fix problems that occur in applications
- Should understand concept of iterative development and leverage DevOps tools for CI & CD
- Form strong working relationships with your peers and across the team
- Mentoring and educating less experienced team members in related technologies using methods such as informal training, pair programming etc
- Project Participation
o Requirement Analysis
o Task level Estimation
o Technical Design review
o Coding & Unit Testing
o Performance optimization
o Code review
25 % of Time
- Early adoption of trending technologies
- Proactive communication/soft skills
- Deep knowledge of OOPS, and RESTful API services.
- Deep expertise in one or more of the following technologies - PHP, NodeJS, .NET
- Knowledge of DevOps (Containerization / Jenkins Pipeline, etc.)
- Ability to write and high quality and secure code and understand performance issues
- Experience with database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores (e.g., MySQL, Oracle / MongoDB, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience on cloud related technologies (AWS / Azure) could be add-on.
- Proficient in multiple stacks of technologies / systems / tools and focus on building depth and breadth of skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to build a work plan or parts of a work plan, as applicable for role
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Development - .NET Core | PHP | HTML5/CSS | Angular | React | VueJS
- DevOps - GIT, Jenkins
- Cloud – AWS | Azure
- Database – Oracle | Mongo DB | MSSQL | MySQL | PostGreSQL
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
- Creating a positive environment within the team
- Strong team player and be a technical lead for the team.
- Challenge the status quo
- Architect, develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive.
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Vast knowledge in Data Structure.
- Previous working experience as a developer for at least 6 months.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience with MEAN Full-stack paradigm.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Must required skill: Mongo DB, Express, Angular(2+), Node,