Meteor.js Jobs in Mumbai
- Strong Experience of Node JS.
- Strong Experience of Reactjs development
- Experience in Server-side application architectures like Express.js, Meteor.Js, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in developing APIs is highly desirable.
- Experience in Mongo or MySQL database is a must.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in delivering products using an Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Exp: Min 3yrs
Strong in Java Development and React js, Springboot, Hibernate, SQL, MangoDB.
Experience with agile practices, quick iterations, and integration of regular feedback.
Good understanding of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Quick learning skills and good.
Should be ready to work from office. Currently work from office.
This is an urgent requirement as the project starts soon.
Work on React Js, MongoDB, Express React, AngularJS, and Node.js.
Care deeply about clean and functional code.
Passionate about learning and staying up to date with the latest technologies.
Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries.
Understanding of REST APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
String core PHP Hands-on experience.
Strong Expertise in CodeIgniter Framework.
Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning.
Good debugging skills.
A good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX will be preferred.
Basic UI Designing using Bootstrap and Jquery.
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express JS, Strong Loop, etc
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and Promises and its quirks and workarounds
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems(Internal or Third-party), servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git or TFS
Good to have knowledge
Redis, Ubuntu, OpenSips, WebRTC
Reports to Technical Lead
Sr. React Native Developer
The candidate should be proficient in ReactJS, React Native and is able to develop application with
The candidate will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as
coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
The candidate should have good working experience of project management tools like JIRA and is
able to understand the nuances of version control like GIT.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment
to perfection is required.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Collaborate with Project Management regarding priorities, timelines, and estimates
Contribute regularly and proactively in team discussions
Troubleshoot and problem-solve as needed, while developing and sharing innovative solutions
Proactively manage workflow and minimize downtime between assignments
Communicate consistently with supervisor regarding workload, challenges, and potential issues
Take ownership and pride in work and see the work through to completion
Project a positive, professional attitude at all times
Maintain open lines of communication with peers and department managers to help answer questions,
provide assistance, and promote an atmosphere of teamwork
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software
fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as a Senior Software Engineer based in Mumbai, India.
- We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors.
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users.
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional investors all the way down to retail.
- Build and own Fundnel's products guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all.
- Contribute to the growth of the team by upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new products and features.
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems.
- Maintain stability and high integrity through testing processes with a focus on security and data protection.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on growing technical & personal skills for the team.
- Explore and integrate third-party API and services to enable impactful new capabilities.
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, assist in tech operations, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt.
- Ensure code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process or code improvements and mentorship.
- Work on a distributed team.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR US IF YOU
- A full-stack generalist, with minimum 5 years of working full-time as a software engineer.
- Significant experience in one of the following languages or frameworks: TypeScript, React, Python.
- Experience building complex web products, with expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between).
- Understanding of DevOps to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- A full-stack generalist with experience building web applications.
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages. You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical product decisions.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
influencers (especially nano and micro level influencers) partner with different brands.
Its focus was to convert consumers into brand marketers and build strong word of
mouth advocacy at scale. The team shifted base from Kolkata to Mumbai in September 2019 for better partnerships. Last month, the startup pivoted to the current format to build more stable revenue streams for the influencers and creators.
The team believes that there is a bigger untapped opportunity in India for the
same, considering the craze around celebrities/influencer in India.
Each influencer or celebrity is listed on the platform, with rates specified by
them. The user can click on their favourite celebrity and make a payment. S/he receives a shoutout within the next seven days.
The Growth Metrics
They started as an influencer marketplace that ran for over 10 months working with over 100 brands, including Hershey's, Bounce, and Raw Pressery, and on-boarded over 80,000 influencers. In February, they clocked over $150,000 in GMV and $37,000 in revenue, almost jumping 400 percent from the previous month. Since it pivoted, the
platform has done 310 shoutouts. Influencer marketing has grown as an industry over
the last few years from $1.7 billion in 2016 to $4.6 billion in 2018. According to reports,
global influencer marketing is poised to be a $20 billion industry by 2020. Of this, India
accounts for a fledgling chunk of between $75 and $150 million.
Required Skills for this Role:
React.JS, Node JS.
Must have worked with creation of deeplinks for mobile apps
Must be well experienced in AWS, especially elastic bean in AWS
Must have worked with push notifications service
Must know socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
Worked on product development
Looking for a Application Engineer - Fullstack.
Job type – Full time employment
Job location – Pune
Work schedule – Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
Minimum qualification – Graduate.
Years of experience – 3 to 8 years
No of position - 3
Reporting to – Technical Architect
Travel opportunities - On need basis within/outside India. Candidate should have valid passport
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Independently own and drive new features from scratch
- Work in an Agile environment and facilitate agile practices
- Champion best practices and cross-functional skill development
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- Cultivate talent and bring out the best in your team members
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback
- Experience working with NodeJS on the backend and ReactJS on the frontend
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable REST APIs
- Some experience with alternative protocols like GraphQL, GRPC, etc is preferred
- Experience with Typed programming languages like TypeScript or Flow is preferred
- Experience with frameworks like ExpressJS, NestJS, Redux, Redux Saga, Storybook etc is preferred
- Practices TDD
- Experience writing test automation
- Working experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis and Relational databases
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming concepts
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Strong understanding of containerization technologies like Docker
- Experience practicing Agile software development methods is preferred.
Role Full Stack Developer
Basic Qualifications Fresh Graduates – B.E, B.Tech or B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science).
Required Experience Fresher or 0-2 years of work experience
Salary At par with industry standards
Required Competencies ● Should know Web Technologies like NodeJs, ExpressJs, MongoDB and Angular
● Ability to multitask and work in teams
● Communication skills
● Continuous improvement mindset, confident and proactive
● Ability to write clean code, and a strong understanding of how the web
● Good practical understanding of technology and its application
● Strong planning and time management skills, eye for detail.
● Relationship building skills.
Role and Responsibilities
● Must have a good understanding of Full Stack development
● Must be able to write modular/reusable code and use JS frameworks like ExpressJS, NodeJS and
Angular also MongoDB, and knowledge about their internal working.
● Strong sense of UI/UX is preferred.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
technologies and techniques
● High affinity to pick up new programming languages
● Must be able to design and develop custom reusable components and libraries.