Market Automation Tools Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Head of Digital Marketing:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head. This is a leadership role and will require mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough marketing ideas that in turn would drive substantial growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategies and roadmaps to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth/marketing channels specific to Vahak.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 8+years of overall experience and 6+years in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written), analytical skills, and presentation skills.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
● Strategize and execute digital advertising for lead generation and
digital marketing efforts. Focus on search and display ads, PPC
campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Google, YouTube.
Coordinate offline advertising with creative ways to measure
the progress of physical ads.
● Improve conversion and optimize for improved lead-gen results.
Plan, execute and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing
campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Improve brand’s digital presence and lead-gen with SEO/SEM and
relevant Influencer/Social Media campaigns. Oversee SEO efforts
on websites with a focus on technical elements, keyword analysis, and content guidance. Manage content changes to the Website, create
relevant Landing Pages for optimizing user experience. Promote
company app and manage app SEO and reviews
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer
experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Work collaboratively with internal teams to identify areas of
improvement and implement effective changes to improve the
● Provide thought leadership for impacting overall brand exposure
and lead generation, brainstorm, and execute on new and creative
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Proven working experience in digital marketing
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Google
Adwords, PPC campaigns
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Solid knowledge of advertising tools and resources (e.g., Google
Analytics, InMobi, Firebase, Appsflyer, Hootsuite)
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
● A passionate and confident marketer who can take full project
ownership and guide to guide others
● Be a collaborative team player and an encouraging people
manager with positive listening skills
● Strong problem solver with a willingness to learn
Working on off-page SEO and building external links on high domain websites, getting featured in high Domain Authority publications
Working on email marketing and creating emailers and running automated campaigns
Researching on influencers, bloggers, competitors, etc and reaching out to them using email/LinkedIn
Using various tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc. for tracking
Learning and configuring marketing automation software
Working on paid ads like Facebook, Instagram & PPC.
- Develop and execute Performance Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Strong understanding of Data, Funnels, Performance Metrics
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behavior of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyze performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
- Manage performance marketing channels to maximize relevant KPIs
- Plan, create, and execute campaigns end-to-end on all channel
- Affiliate partner management
- Innovate and lead new campaign ideas
- Work with design and content teams to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance, and customer preferences
- Acquire insights into online marketing trends in the industry and keep strategies up to date
- Create & drive strategy with the right prioritization of initiatives to deliver the highest returns on marketing spends
- Work closely with the product and business team to implement strategies
- Track and measure campaign level, ad-set level, and ad level performance and determine actionable insights
- Lead funnel building initiatives, user acquisition, conversion & retention of users
- Drive and track KPIs like revenue, conversions, CPA, CPI, etc. on daily basis and create performance reports
- Regularly optimize campaigns to continuously improve ROAS from the campaigns
- An outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Optimize content for the social media platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
The Digital Marketing person is a T-Shaped marketer and will be a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
This will be an Individual Contributor role with strong execution skills reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshalling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
The Successful Applicant
5 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Strongly driven by Goals
Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
Web and Social Marketing expertise
Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge of lead and campaign management
Copywriting experience and evidence
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Coaching and subordinate involvement
Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Able to develop budgets
Familiar with financial planning and strategy
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a highly profitable B2B SaaS startup that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with highly niche clients.
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Share you applications to us for further diccussions.
We are looking for a data-driven & creative Performance Marketer with 3-5 years of experience for a high-growth healthcare start-up.
This role will be very hands-on in the beginning, but if you have what it takes, you will eventually take up hiring and capacity building.
* Take care of all the digital marketing efforts end to end.
* Run highly targeted & optimised paid campaigns on Facebook & Google.
* Maintain campaign calendar by collaborating with Strategy & Marketing teams
* Set up process to identify, track & analyse KPIs efficiently
* Ensure that the ads are not just reaching a large number of audience, but the right audience.
* SEO optimisation
* Work with the content and design teams to make compelling ad creatives
* Help achieve digital sales targets and our growth target by making use of conventional and unconventional platforms.
* Hire and build marketing capacity as required
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with all different types of Facebook ads & Google ads.
* Sound knowledge of Facebook Pixel & Google conversion tracking.
* Data-driven & organised, with good analytical skills
* Creative edge
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with the team
- Identify new trends in Digital Marketing, evaluate new technologies, create top-notch UI/UX and corporate and brand website content. Via SEO/SEM allied tools, ensure that the brand is at the forefront.
- Creation of ALL digital assets contributing to brand aesthetics, brand experience, online booking ease and tools, navigation of content. Drive this channel as a primary lead generator, as well as a business contributor. A sharp focus on technology governing content creation and tooling.
- Conceptualize & implement campaigns on the digital channels on all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media-based.
- Create and maintain dashboards towards the evaluation of lead generation, business metrics, CTR/CPC/CPW/CPB. Measure and report performance of all Digital Marketing campaigns, Quality of leads, closures on leads, and revenue generated through digital channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Closely work with sales and presales for monitoring of leads and collect feedback on the quality of interactions.
Who are we looking for?
- A Go-Getter: You are a highly driven individual who goes that extra mile to drive value for the organization.
- Analytical and a Problem Solver: Thinker and problem solver and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely data analysis
- Adaptable: You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- A Technology Geek: You are fanatical about technology and are always on the look-out of newer better ways of building solutions - that's how you- d build this team too!
- A Team Builder: You are a go to person and can work with different teams. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must
- Ownership: Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Inspiring Leader: Who Influences Stakeholders positively and develops teams.
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed institute with 4 to 6 years of work experience in driving sales through Digital Marketing with B2B, B2C companies.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Typically, a digital marketing executive will:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills:Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills:Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines