Logical Reasoning Jobs in Pune
● Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift Expertise in iOS SDK Framework
and building iOS App.
● Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location , Core Animation, Core
Graphics and Core Text, etc) & Xcode
● Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
● Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Good understanding of best practices in iOS app design to support iPhone and iPad layouts.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN, and Project
Management tool (JIRA)
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- The Flutter Mobile Developer will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
- Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Desire to work in a Startup environment, able to self-manage.
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with REST APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Building a product is an intense and highly collaborative effort, so yes being a strong individual contributor and a strong team player are non-negotiable requirements for the role.
• Ability to take wireframes or designs and translate them into high quality user interfaces.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Experience with Firebase for In App / Push Notifications.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Working experience with tools such as GitHub.
• Experience to work in agile / scrum methodology
Skills, Qualification & Experience
• 2-5 years of experience building native applications on ios/android.
• Experience in building Android and iOS products with React Native framework.
• Should be well versed with Mobile Application Architecture & react native life cycle.
• 2-3 years of solid React Native experience, to include thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles.
• Experience with multithreading, memory management, and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
• Hands on and advanced skills working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle.
• Previous working experience with framework like Cocoapods.
• Must be able to integrate native code in react-native.
Why work with us
• We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
• Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
• MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
• We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
• A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World
HRD Congress in 2019.
• As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
• We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
• Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
• Accident Insurance for each employee.
• Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees.
Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious cando attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
Thrive in a start-up mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
Great interpersonal communication skills; Keen eye for spotting data trends; A keen grasp for newtechnology; Learn mobile development from highly experienced developer. Learn more than just programming. You will get to learn about product lifecycle. Product architecture. Mobile UI/UX and more Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients; Positive, can do attitude. Stay current with our latest insights
Stackera is a leading software consultancy seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast-growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our fintech clients.
We are looking for developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone's opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest in fintech read below.
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Flock, Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Trello, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise. Follow Stackera's detailed development process
- 1+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of our clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- A passion for software development. It's not just your career, it's also your hobby. You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Our Client began as custom application development and business process automation solution provider from its New Orleans Office 2015.
Following year they launched an independent Health, business, property assessment and Law Enforcement products.
In 2017, they stated India operation, an extension of development team and expertise to grow the business.They continued to grow and expand offerings in both the public and private sectors. Giving its wide scope of experience and expertise the client is striving to achieve challenging goals in upcoming years.
Currently they are on look out for high achievers, love to do their hands dirty with real coding, can think out of box and are self starter to build innovative software products using Hybrid Mobile app platform.
Position : Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Location : Pune (Currently remote working)
Salary : Best in the Industry
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Vacancies : 3
Job duties and responsibilities :
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess the feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Work on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Point of contact in all phases of software engineering.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery.
- Deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with the design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful Android/iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team-building prototype, applications, and user experiences.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Experienced in Xamarin and exposure in other hybrid mobile development like Native Script.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and all UI components in the Android/IOS object library foundation.
- Worked on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
- Exposure of Android- s/Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards.