Lean Methodology Jobs in Pune
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests and paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
What we have achieved so far?
Since we started in 2015:
- 1M professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Recruiters/founders/hiring managers from 20000+ companies from small startups to Google have used our product.
- We have become India's biggest website to hire premium talent (source: similarweb)
- We have bootstrapped and scaled revenues to $1.5M/year. 97% of the ownership is within the company.
About the role - Product Manager at Cutshort
- Research user problems and using lean methodology, build validated and innovative solutions to solve them
- Use the cutting edge technologies such as AI, GPT-3, metaverse, Web3 etc (whenever they make sense) to solve unsolved problems
- Embed growth features inside the product to grow it exponentially
- Work closely with different teams of developers, data scientists, marketing, customer success, sales to understand the problems and devise holistic solutions
- At least 1 year of full-time experience as a Product Manager in a technology-driven startup environment
- At least 2 years of experience working in software development teams
- A sound understanding of the technology world and how it is shaping the future.
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them.
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to do product innovation to solve unsolved problems
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- One phone screening round
- An assignment to test your key skills
- Interview 1 with our Tech Co-Founder & Product Management Advisor
- Interview 2 with Nikunj (Founder & CEO)
- Open discussion with our tech and design team
- Offer and close
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Sr. Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
1) Understanding the business requirements (specifically "WHY")
2) Participating, researching (similar products/apps) and brainstorming in designing the UX / UI with the business team and designers
3) Minimalization of the UI and UX to cut the clutters and make a WoW experience for the end customers
4) Working with developers and Project Manager to make sure they are always moving in the right direction
5) Involving and working with the QA team to make sure the product is actually shaping the way it is intended
6) Final approval of Quality Check of product to go live
7) Work with the Marketing team to further enhance and tune in the product UI/UX
B. You have to have fluency in written and verbal English
C. You must be creative, enthusiastic, hardworking and a team player
D. Ready to put extra hours when needed and to attend the late-night meetings as required during go live or similar deadlines
If you feel this position fits you, plz contact us with answers to the following:
1) Why should we hire you - in max 2 sentences?
2) List of references to your past work that you are proud of
3) Your current CTC and expected CTC
4) How many hours can you put up to achieve the very best in work?
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
This role requires a self-motivated leader with direct Product Management experience delivering Solutions around MS Teams Telephony. Candidate must have a keen sense of the overall UCC market, competitive awareness of the India Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions market and provide critical strategic direction related to India Domestic and Global UC objectives.
The Candidate will be responsible for the India UCaaS/MCS objectives and targets. Also, responsible for Product Life cycle management that involves Envisage, Concept, Framework, Partnerships, Process, Engineering validation, Documentation, GTM etc.
the other responsibility involves Pricing, Bundling, Enablement through Trainings, Adoption and Growth strategy that plugs into our entire UCaaS/MCS portfolio. Critical to success will be identifying Enterprise and Partner offers, migrating customers to the next generation UCC platform with Regulatory compliance, differentiated solution capabilities ensuring that lifecycle management and improving adoption services.
The Product Manager will champion and execute across cross-functional teams and drive solution enablement discussions with Sales, Solutions, Engineering, Service Assurance, Operations, Technology & Service Development teams. The successful candidate will be setting objectives and delivering results that have a significant impact on product adoption.
The Product Manager will champion projects through the Tata Communications New Product Introduction/Agile Development process and lead the UCaaS/MCS Workstream that is accountable for the delivery and customer acceptance of the solutions.
The Global Product Manager will be fully responsible for the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), P&L and CAPEX/OPEX of all UCaaS/MCS business initiatives and programs. Key focus will be on Gross and Net Revenue contribution and growth targets that are assigned to the UCaaS/MCS portfolio.
Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Developing and refining prioritized product needs based on insights from market research, competitive analysis, customer engagement, business needs and collaboration with subject matter experts
- Owning the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-owning the success of the overall products
- Effectively identifying and managing cross-team dependencies
- Building effective relationships that matter with engineering, design, QA and a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Developing communications material, value propositions, and high-level strategic justification to help explain the why of your product both internally and externally
- Developing relationships with customers and prospects, gathering and understanding customer feedback on existing products and products in development
- Communicating the vision of the product, value proposition and releasing goals to the cross-functional team as part of the release planning process
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
- Preferably 5 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
- Healthcare Experience
- Understanding of the industry, market, and product/service trends affecting the organization’s competitiveness
- Expertise on features and product
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Customer centric mindset
- Ability to lead agile teams effectively
- Ability to use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps
- Ability to find way to measure and track customer satisfaction effectively throughout the product development
Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
- MSMEx is a business advisory platform which connects Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) & Start-ups with leading industry experts for professional advice & mentoring.
- Our goal is to bring world-class business management support in a micro advisory format to MSMEs at highly-affordable price points, so they can scale to their full potential faster with qualified guidance, expert mentoring and hand-holding.
- We take a customer-centric approach in our product development and measure our success using defined business metrics.
- We are a small team with diverse background & experiences. We work hard as a team - and appreciate the meaningful contribution of each other. We celebrate the journey and milestones and don- t wait for destination.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Understand user needs, pain points & behaviour
- Develop & drive product direction and strategy
- Own the product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Collect & gather the requirements from different stakeholders to write PRDs & User
- Define Acceptance Criteria & KPIs for each product feature
- Preparing Wireframes to explain the feature requirements to UI/UX Team
- Managing & Planning Sprints, Backlog & UAT
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies along with marketing team
- Work with design, engineering, operations & marketing teams to set priorities & achieve the product and business goals
- Own the product tracking & analytics to gain insights for product iteration
What we are looking for:
- BE/BTech or MBA with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to formulate data driven decisions
- Own a track record of building interesting mobile products
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Experience in Agile Product Development Process
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- A Team Player with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project Management: JIRA, Slack etc
- Wireframing Tools: Framer etc
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Metabase, Tableau etc
- MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word etc
- You want to work directly with cofounders & serial entrepreneurs
- You love challenges and independently solve them
- You love to work in fast paced start-up environment
- You want fast paced growth in your career
Location: Preferred Mumbai in long run. For 2021 can work from anywhere.
- 8+ years of experience in shipping B2C Products. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- A track record of building and launching software products (web, mobile web, native apps).
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, marketing, and other related stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization including users, vendors, partners, and executive leadership.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solver and develop creative solutions; works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Extraordinary data analysis skills
Below are the Job Details:
Qualification & Experience:- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable with 8 - 12 years of experience
In this role, you will lead a team of product managers and UX designers based in Pune, India who collaborate with multiple product, engineering, and user experience teams around the world. Members of your team contribute to driving best-of-breed, high growth, integrated solutions used by companies to manage their global sales tax compliance obligations. In addition to ensuring that our solutions put the customer first, you’ll drive alignment to deliver great products that make our customers’ lives easier.
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator who is a strategic, organized, forward-looking performer. You lead by example, have a self-driven sense of urgency, and have an exceptional ability to foster collaboration. If that sounds like you, we hope you will apply.
Interact with customers and subject matter experts to understand market needs
Work closely with product managers and product leaders to drive consolidated strategies and roadmaps across teams and product lines
Understand the competitive landscape of the product portfolio
Work with product managers on goal setting and plan execution
Be an evangelist of the product strategy
Articulate a clear and compelling product vision for how each product area will align with overall corporate goals
Define metrics that measure key business objectives
Bring subject matter expertise about GST compliance requirements
Partner with other leaders and stakeholders to drive strong relationships that foster goal achievement and issue resolution
A strong leadership style that combines product, operational, program and sales knowledge and experience to ensure end to end accountability
8+ years related experience with a mix of roles that contribute to overall customer success
Track record of leading products and product teams from inception through launch for solutions that target small, mid and enterprise-level businesses
Experience with agile development methodologies, and commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, salesforce, etc.
Experience defining complex customer journeys
Demonstrated experience partnering cross-functionally, including with executives and other internal stakeholders driving business outcomes
Strong attention to detail
Team player who can drive results through influence and enthusiasm
Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with experience conducting executive-level briefings and demos both internally and with customers
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable
Experience with tax automation products, ERP, eCommerce, and other financial accounting systems
Familiarity with accounting and transaction tax compliance concepts (i.e., sales tax returns)Experience working with partners and 3rd party developers