Knockout.js Jobs in Pune
Front end Developer :
Join our product development team to develop our web applications
You are a creative web programmer that will focus on the front-end development and design, but also assist as needed with back-end development if needed.
Design, production, modification, and maintenance of web application’s user interface
Assist with the development and implementation of new features
Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
Work with team on designing new interfaces to programs
Thoroughly document design and implemented code
- B.E. or B. Tech or MCA
- 5 to 8+ years of overall experience
5 years of frontend web application development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT/SVN
Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Good knowledge of charting any frameworks like Highcharts, Highmaps or D3JS
Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
Experience in any server-side programming is a plus
Familiarity with Visio, Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus.
Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
Skilful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
Expertise in Agile and CI/CD would be beneficial.
- Plan, develop and implement user interface strategy
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for our web properties
- Must be able to rapidly go from vague descriptions to a working implementation.
- Continuously improve the user experience
- Research user preferences
- Research new technologies and best practices
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- 3+ years of Vue.JS / ReactJS / Typescript development
- Experience in Google Apps Script will be a plus
- Familiarity connecting to Microservices, REST APIs, Graph APIs, and other database-driven web applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Asynchronous programming including Promises, async/await, and ES7 generators, along with state management using Redux
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and Tracking tools such a Jira
Please find below JD
- 4 -10 years' experience in Frontend technologies
- Proficient in React.JS with minimum 2 years of experience
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient in Grunt, Gulp and Webpack, bower, yarn, module loader
- Hands on experience with multiple library/frameworks - jQuery, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Unit testing / E2E testing is necessary.
- Expert level understanding of HTTP protocols (1.0, 1.1, and 2.0) and WebSockets and JS WebSocket
- Experience with working on SaaS/PaaS based applications.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Upbeat, highly motivated, and self-starter & Strong communication skills.
Company profile: www.innominds.com
Do share below details to proceed further:
Work Location: Bangalore / Hyderabad / Pune
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualification:
• Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of CSS Frameworks, such as Bootstrap 4, Bulma, UI-Kit
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• JS Frameworks such as VueJS, Angular6, 7, 8, ReactJS, etc is a plus
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use case
• Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and development tools , such as ( Babel / Webpack / Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
Experience Required in ANGULAR or REACT or VUE and above, HTML5 CSS and REST
Understanding of the Microservices Architecture and DEVOPS and AGILE based development experience will be an added benefit.
Secondary Skills Kubernates Docker Jenkins Agile
As a developer, you have a passion for development and a thirst to learn. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are a quick learner who can step up and take ownership of work to get things done on time. You also enjoy and appreciate working and collaborating with others from various backgrounds as part of a team.
- Full-stack developer with exposure working in building products from scratch
- Have 2+ years in implementing front-end of applications using ReactJS
- Good knowledge of MVC, MVVM, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concept.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Work experience any one of the backend technologies such as Java, NodeJS, .NET will be a major plus
- Familiar with testing frameworks (such as Jasmine) and Test runner framework (such as Karma) (good to have)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Knows unit testing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Responsible for the front end/UI development for of the web-based and mobile-based application
- Responsible for communicating with clients
- Responsible for communicating with Designing Team and Team Manager
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis
- Responsible for mentoring junior front-end developers
- Responsible for researching new web technologies
- Responsible for developing POCs
- Respond to technical queries/requests from team members and customers.
- Coach, guide, and mentor junior members in the team.
• Develop user interfaces for modern internet applications with the latest frontend technologies
• Understand requirements, design solutions, and independently develop application code and logic.
• Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
devices and browsers.
• Writing unit test cases for all components
• Perform code reviews and make sure best coding practices are being followed
• Mentor junior team members and train them to perform their tasks independently.
• A Seasoned professional with 3 – 6 Years of professional experience in Angular Development
• Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or
• Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
• Experience consuming REST APIs
• TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai)
• Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
• Experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Coordinating with the other development team members for fast and quality development.
Collaborate as a technical expert and SME in the area of front-end design & development
Research, integrate, and consume external APIs
- Looking for 0-30 Days and Immediate joiners
- Minimum total experience should be 7 Years
- Proficiency with browser based debugging.
- Understanding of progressive web apps.
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha).
- Experience using Git