Knockout.js Jobs in Pune
Front end Developer :
Join our product development team to develop our web applications
You are a creative web programmer that will focus on the front-end development and design, but also assist as needed with back-end development if needed.
Design, production, modification, and maintenance of web application’s user interface
Assist with the development and implementation of new features
Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
Work with team on designing new interfaces to programs
Thoroughly document design and implemented code
- B.E. or B. Tech or MCA
- 5 to 8+ years of overall experience
5 years of frontend web application development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT/SVN
Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Good knowledge of charting any frameworks like Highcharts, Highmaps or D3JS
Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
Experience in any server-side programming is a plus
Familiarity with Visio, Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus.
Good Analytical thinking
Understand client requirements
Good Know ledge of testing APIs for integration.
Experience in Redux and React
Job Responsibilities -
- Building a website from concept all the way to completion
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling a site
- You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end web development(preferred)
- Maintain the integrity of code and organisation for the same
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
Skills Required -
- An Ideal candidate will have an experience of 3-5 years.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Full stack knowledge. Previous experience working in a AWS, Firebase or any of the cloud technologies environment.
- Working knowledge of REST API and MVC framework
- Understanding of Mongo and SQL database
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
Position: UI Developer
Work location: Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai / Nashik / Vizag / Chennai / Noida / Gurgaon
Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
Required Technical Skillset for UI Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front end web applications for various devices (responsive)
- RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL)
- Exposure to Liferay
- Basic Java knowledge /Programming
- Must be capable of Coding and Unit testing their own code
- Regularly perform code-review, design review to ensure coverage and quality.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Should have strong analytical skills Good communication skills
- Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
Interested can share resume on sandhyatigi @ Gmail . com
6 3 6 6 1 8 4 6 6 8 Whatsapp
AEM Sites Developer
Pattem Digital Technologies is looking for a highly effective Adobe Experience manager(AEM) Developer to join our team. This person will utilize best practices and methodologies to design and implement the best solution for our clients. This key member of our team contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirement specification, use case and data modeling, technical design, development, testing, and implementation. This individual will be focused on delivering assigned tasks and/or specific tracks of the solution on time, escalating issues when appropriate as well as educating and leading others in the form of code reviews, workshops, and documentation.
Know your work :
- Build and maintain solutions for AEM (Sites, Assets).
- Work in Agile Methodology - be part of Sprint Ceremonies, provide accurate estimates for assigned development Stories & deliver on time.
- Follow Best and Recommended Practices while implementing solutions.
- Ensure Code Quality, Readability, Maintainability and Security.
- Coordinate with multiple teams (Ex: UI/QA) for any dependencies.
- Write JUnit Test Cases for Unit Testing
- Communicate with customer teams on requirements effectively.
- Manage customer expectations of response time and issue resolution
- Troubleshoot and reproduce the technical problems reported by customers and define workarounds.
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the AEM platform, and integrate with other systems.
- The AEM Developer provides technical leadership with a focus on CMS solutions. This Includes planning, guiding the design, estimation, user interface, people management, issue resolution and quality assurance.
- Collaborate across disciplines and use their in-depth knowledge of AEM technology to help deliver business solutions for our clients.
What you need to apply :
- Good understanding of UI technologies like JQuery, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS.
- Good understanding of backend technologies like Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools like Maven, Jenkins.
- Good understanding of Code Quality and Security tools like SONAR.
- Good understanding of Touch UI, Sightly (HTL) and Sling Models.
- Good understanding of AEM Backend Development like Sling Servlets, OSGi Components and JCR Queries.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of technical problems.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Ability to work in extended hours to overlap with North America timings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in AEM.
- 3-4 years of experience in CMS implementations with Adobe Experience manager(AEM).
- Hands-on work experience on Adobe 6.x versions.
- Knowledge in AEM foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the AEM platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Knowledge on latest AEM features.
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Clarista.io turns current enterprise data silos into a ‘Live Data Network’, easy to use, always available, with flexibility to create any analytics. Clarista is designed for both business and technical users, hence the user interface plays a pivotal role in ensuring performance with large datasets and a superior user experience.
What You'll Do
You will be part of Clarista’s UI engineering team. You will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
- You will build & support responsive web user interfaces by using ReactJS
- You will ensure usability of the interfaces and workflows for end users
- You will integrate user interfaces with data and other interfaces through APIs
- You will collaborate with cloud and data engineering teams to enable end-to-end functionality
- You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / non-functional business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
- You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
- You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
- Strong education track record
- Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
- 2-3 years of experience in UI Development using ReactJS
- Proficient with ReactJS, Redux, Service Workers, Optimized coding practices, Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Context API, System design, Web concepts, Server-Side Rendering (SSR), lazy loading.
- Should have experience working with any of the chart’s library like charts.js, Highcharts.js, etc.
- Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
- Should have good knowledge around error handling.
- Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to micro front ends.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
- Business knowledge of multiple sectors
The primary responsibility of this position is to work under prototype team, to develop/maintenance the current system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop new components
- Maintenance of existing components
- Design and Documentation of the newly created job
- Attend and resolve JIRA tickets
- Design & development of screens as per requirments
- Hands on technical resource.
- 3 – 6 years’ experience.
- Mandatory Skills:
- lit-element/lit-html+Angular2+//React/Vue/Stencil(Experience in at least 1 of these frameworks is must)
- HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- SQL, MySQL, database
Experience- 3 to 8 years
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and sockets
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with PWAs and React Native is a huge plus