11+ Image processing Jobs in Mumbai | Image processing Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 11+ Image processing Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Image processing Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Key Skills required
1. Understanding of the entire Mobile Application Development lifecycle
2. Solid experience of 2 years + in building Native Swift based iOS applications
3. Excellent knowledge of iOS specific user interfaces, user experiences and guidelines
4. Working experience with MVC and MVVM architectures
5. In depth knowledge of iOS specific user experiences and human interface guidelines
6. In depth experience in implementing user interfaces for iOS - Auto Layout
7. Hands on experience working with API integration within iOS applications
8. Hands on experience working with 3rd party SDKs, Libraries and APIs
9. Experience with media streaming & playback using AV Player, AV Foundation & AV Capture
10. Experience working with analytical SDKs like Firebase Crashlytics, Branch.io etc
11. Experience with Push Messaging, Local Notifications, Background services
12. Experience in debugging errors and crashes using tools such as Crashlytics or Sentry
13. Experience with Marketing and Attribution SDKs such as Clevertap, Branch and/or Appsflyer
14. Experience in releasing applications to the Apple App Store
15. Ability to work in an Agile environment
16. An inclination towards cross platform technologies such as React Native
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Mobile Application Developer to cater to the development and launch of core mobile product features. You will help the team in building an awesome product with your optimized code. You will make a humongous impact on design, architecture, implementation and enhancement of the applications that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable mobile applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have assisted in shipping applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent back end. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Develop cutting edge native Android or iOS applications for the mobile platform Build, test, maintain and enhance mobile apps having elegant and efficient UI/UX to enhance client experience Own features from their ideation, design, development, test, release and maintenance Be a resident expert of new trends and implement the latest Android/iOS features to maximize application performance Maintain high standards of quality and responsiveness through technical design analysis, code reviews and test automation Collaborate with a talented team of product managers, engineers, and designers Demonstrate high level of ethics, dedication and teamwork
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field 8 to 10 years of experience in developing native Android or iOS mobile applications Strong knowledge of programming language in Swift or Java/Kotlin, SQLite and IDE like XCode or Android Studio Hands on experience in using Location Based Services, REST Web Services Integration, FCM, Firebase and Battery Optimization Techniques Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning and resource optimization Deep knowledge of mobile automation and unit testing frameworks Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership Experience in both Android and iOS applications is a plus Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
Hands-on experience with React Native.
Experience with Redux or Flux or MobX.
Understanding of Flexbox.
Preferable experience with iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) development.
Understanding of iOS/Android module integration.
Deploying iOS and Android apps on Apple Appstore and Android Play Store.
Ability to work in an Agile environment.
Interested can share on
sandhyatigi @ gmail. com
We are looking for an entry level developer to join our team. You must have delivered at least 2 projects either as a part of self training, internships or industry experience.
Required Skills (more the better):
- Native iOS Application Development with Swift, understanding of Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Layer, Media Layer, Core Service Layer, Core OS Layer, iOS Frameworks, iOS Developer Tools, iOS programming, iOS Human Interface
- Hybrid mobile application development using Flutter will be an added advantage
- Deployment/ publish in Apple App Store
- Understanding of design patterns like MVC
- Versioning tools such as Git, Bit Bucket, and concepts like branching
- DevOps: Knowledge of operating systems, hosting and deployment on cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure etc will be added advantage
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing applications for iPhone and iPad
- Reviewing new releases, SDKs, updates in the mobile space
- Writing clean, well-designed code
- Debugging code and fixing bugs
- Ensuring code quality and security by following industry standards
- Managing code repositories and deploying builds
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Participating in team meetings and client meetings/ calls
- Learning new technologies
Why should I join Big Rattle?
Big Rattle Technologies specializes into development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 5000 companies. Over the past 9 years, we have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
You will have an opportunity to get end-to-end exposure in software design and development of products, web applications and mobile applications. You will also have opportunities to participate in the decision-making process and take leadership roles as you grow in the organisation.
The company offers benefits like
- Healthcare coverage (including Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement)
- Technical certification fee reimbursements
- Technical training fee reimbursements
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Desired Profile :
B.Sc. (CS or IT) + MCA/ BCA + MCA/ B.Tech. /B.E. (CS or IT) .
Experience required- 1 - 2 years
- Subject Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries for Eg. Twilio
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Design and build applications for the iOS platform
-Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
-Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
-Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Proficient with Swift, and Cocoa Touch
-Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end
-Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
-Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
-Knack for benchmarking and optimization
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gift
TeamExtn is looking for a passionate Android Developer. It will be expected from you to build pragmatic solutions on mission-critical initiatives for a Fortune 500 company in the silicon valley. If you know your stuff, see the beauty in code, have knowledge in depth and breadth, advocate best practices, and love to work with distributed systems, then this is an ideal position for you.
You will build advanced cross-platform consumer and enterprise mobile applications.
- Participate end to end in the product life cycle: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation
- Be actively involved in interpreting analytics and customer data to improve the user experience.
- Collaborate with Carvana's Engineering, Creative Marketing and Customer Advocate teams.
Required Skills And Experience:
- 4+ years experience in Android development
- Proficiency in Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience with REST web services.
- Built or contributed to at least one Android app
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of multithreading principles and best practices
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Continuous integration experience with mobile apps
- Automotive industry experience
We schedule a technical round that can go up to 2 hours, where we have technical discussions plus remote pairing sessions.
We double-check the potential team member is a culture fit. Culture fit is as important to us as writing code. Once we know that you are a great fit, we discuss and finalize numbers on the same call. You will have three days to take up the offer.
TeamExtn is a niche software consulting agency to implement pragmatic solutions that believes in getting the work done more than talking big. Come and join us in our growth journey.
remote is an option
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Interact with the Product Manager to help understand end-user feedback.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintain software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Resolve all the bugs in a timely manner.
- Execute app verification protocol.
- Follow company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- If you have experience with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) based devices and related applications please highlight the same in your resume