DOM Jobs in Kolkata
* Expertise in backend programming with Node.js and MongoDB.
* Experience with Node.js
* Experience with clean code writing practices like avoiding callback hell like promises, async.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
* Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
* A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
* Build Node.js APIs using microservices.
* Building reusable components and front-end (Angular) libraries for future use.
* Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of TMT Bar and exporter in India. They are a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform. Merito, a curated talent platform is responsible to identify key resources for this project.
Job Location: Kolkata
- Full stack e-commerce developer is responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Fullstack developer should have the ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Fullstack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Full developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- Fullstack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
IT Consulting services - MNC
Please, if you are working with any MNC then please we won't consider you.
The Development Team Lead will lead projects hands-on and will be responsible for leading developers, formed into a self-organizing team that focuses on delivering brand specific sites rapidly with high quality that generates demand. The team helps build initial versions of new sites and adds new capabilities to existing sites.
The Team Leader should have an extensive technical background in web development. The candidate should also have deep and extensive process knowledge and understands how to develop and optimize a repeatable, multi-organizational process for new site delivery. The Team Leader is able to support the team, but also support the business through direct execution of tasks, training, on boarding, and developing next practices. The Team leader coaches their team members to look for and execute solutions. They are allergic to the “it’s not my job” mentality.
- Develop the team based on people management plan while demonstrating various interviewing techniques to ensure you are bringing on hardworking team members with potential to grow within the organization and even across other orgs.
- Develop and support the skills, both technical and soft skills and capabilities of the team members to ensure there is enough coverage of the key responsibilities of the team based on the business’ needs.
Actively empower and delegate responsibility and ownership to team members wherever possible
- Identify and generate plans to ensure the tools and technology the team needs are in place and meeting key requirements.
- Work closely with peers and the Chief Architect to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems. Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Develop code managed infrastructure though deployment scripts such as Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet
- Write APM tests for continuous monitoring and alerting using AWS Cloud watch
- Implement new customer facing features and applications in *React JS
Develop supporting APIs using Express JS, Node JS, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, AWS SAM, GraphQL*
- Develop unit tests including use of Mocha, Jest, Chai
- Develop in Git workflow participating in code peer reviews
Implement build and deployment scripts including setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Develop to 12-factor application guidelines including developing for performance optimization and scale.
Skills and abilities:
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience in the Web development
- Strong process focus, with specific experience in continuous delivery and self-organizing teams
- Proficient agile project management expertise with experience in leading complex partner situations, changing scope and sophisticated technical landscapes
- Responsible for leading full-time individual contributor employees.
- Responsible for mentoring and leading Co-op students.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related
- 5+ years of broad and deep working experience as a Software Developer
- 1+ years of Agile training or experience strongly preferred.
- Front-end web application development using MVC design pattern
- Primary responsibility is code development, agile methodology, team environment
- Proven problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to interpret ambiguous business requirements
- Knowledge of SDLC, server less architecture, design patterns, building 12-factor applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and Git workflow
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Normal office environment
- Webcam used to support telecommuting environment
Well funded construction tech start-up
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Implementation of security and data protection
Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Reactjs Nodejs developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
MERN fullstack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
MERN stack developer should know Git Repository and Jira.
Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Front End developers
- Angular.JS experience
- MongoDB query and aggregation experience (not a database administrator)
- GraphQL experience
- Node.JS and Typescript experience
- CSS and SCSS experience
- CI/CD experience with GitHub actions
- Software development experience, one of Python (preferred) or Node.JS/Typescript)
- Experience with Messaging architectures - RabbitMQ (preference) or Kafka
- Experience with docker-containers
- Experience with Apache NiFi (valued but not necessary)
- Experience with designing or implementing horizontally scalable solutions
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- CI/CD experience with GitHub actions
- Experience with Azure cloud
at VAYUZ Technologies
- Develop .NET Core applications using React JS reusable components as per need / client specifications
- This is a hands-on role which involves writing code, testing, and deploying finished web applications and libraries
- Design, rapid prototype, and implement a scalable, reliable and maintainable node based web application
- Enforce code quality through test driven development
- Enhance, refactor, and continuously improve the existing codebase
- Collaborate closely with team to define product requirements
- Aggressively collect, analyse, and act on data about product performance
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
- Proactive in keeping your skills updated
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 year's overall .NET development experience (At least 2 years of experience in React JS)
- Experience in working with databases - SQL and Non-SQL Databases
- Experience in any visualization JS libraries like D3 JS / Charts JS / Sync Fusion / Fusion Charts will be an added advantage.
- Redux / Flux
- Minimum education: Any Graduate BE / B.Tech would be desirable
- Languages: Excellent English written & spoken
We are looking for a FULL-TIME OFFICE POSITION Java Developer (2-3 years experience) who is proficient with coding and can design, develop, test, and implement Java applications and resolve technical issues.
As a Java Developer, we are looking for a highly skilled candidate, who will be responsible for building great web applications in Java, analyzing business objectives and user requirements, suggesting necessary changes for the existing Java applications, compiling detailed technical documentation, and determining application functionalities and features.
Do you think you fit this description well? Then apply now!
- Understanding the business requirements
- Designing and developing the front end for customer-facing applications using the MVC framework
- Creating RESTful APIs for the front-end developers with and with ORM or raw query for any Database technologies like MySQL or MongoDB
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques, such as multi-threading, when required
Required Skills And Qualifications
- MCA/BTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with Docker or any other containerization tools
- Growth mindset and a positive and collaborative attitude
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, and other AWS modules)
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring Boot, and Spring framework (Embedded Tomcat), REST API skills
- Deep understanding of Java, servlets in J2EE, web-based request handling with Microservices architecture
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Exposure to Agile principles and methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Comprehensive knowledge of OO design principles and development patterns
- Java Batch Scheduling (e.g., Flux, Quartz) knowledge
- Previous experience working with clean code, SOLID principles, TDD
A Little About Who We Are
Klizo Solutions, founded by Joseph Ricard, is an IT company that develops outstanding applications and techs in an enterprise environment, located near CC2 in the New Town Area, Kolkata.
But it isn’t the first brainchild of our founder, as he also has multiple start-ups to his credit, including one of the largest music apps in the Philippines and Italy and a first-of-its-kind Cannabis Vending Machine.
So, naturally, being a part of a company founded and run by such a visionary tech leader and a serial entrepreneur, our employees always have ample opportunities to learn and grow as the company evolves.
Currently, our big happy Klizo family consists of 50+ employees. But we want to extend the happiness of working and collaborating with talented individuals even further. And by this, we mean we will hire more talents over the next few weeks!
Perks Of Being A Klizonian
- Training will be provided (if required)
- 5-day working in a week
- On-time salary every month
- Cool and approachable management
- Numerous opportunities for growth
Job Type: Full Time
Well known food tech brand
Principal Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join here?
You will enjoy working with us if you are looking to work in a stimulating, flexible, open environment. You will experience ownership and independence at the same time providing technical solutions that work.
You will be part of the madness and thrill of growing the business from scratch. You get to make decisions, fail fast and learn fast. You get to contribute, add value to the organization by thinking like an entrepreneur. You are supported by the best talent in the industry and work with creative teams. You are rewarded as you go on proving yourself.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- At least 6+ years of experience with at least 4 years of software application design experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages, like Java and Development of scalable Web Applications and Web Services
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
- Proven experience building complex web applications and micro services
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in PHP is a plus advantage
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and improve productivity
- Support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products
- Analyse business requirements and design/develop most effective technical solution
- Analyse and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion
- Work with other engineers in planning, prioritising and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
x• Work with QA team in preparing test cases and assist in automation
- Mentor other Engineers as and when required
- Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
Leaders at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products ( www.styleade.com ) enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping. The product has added 50 million USD to the top-line of one of the largest luxury retailers in the world. Store Associates and Stylists have assisted upwards of 100,000 consumers till date.
We would welcome someone to the team who wishes to:
- take ownership of the quality of code powering the product
- take an active role in the definition and evolution of best industry practices and procedures
- design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- support others to succeed and shine in a supportive team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in building consumer products
- experience of leading a team of 3 or more full stack developers
- experience in working with AGILE methodology
- experience deploying softwares to cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
- good knowledge of databases and query optimisations
- experience with MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS, TypeScript
- experience with caching implementation using Redis
- experience with Elastic Search will be an added advantage
- MongoDB for database(NoSQL)
- React JS for web front end(TypeScript)
- Express JS and Node JS for web servers
- AWS is our cloud provider
- Redis for caching
You should work with us because:
- we’re a profitable company and have been for the last few years (sounds weird but we're very proud of this!)
- we're a relaxed and diverse group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously
- we're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- our products have an international demand and our partners are around the globe
- we love to travel and will ask you to regularly take time off to refresh