BPEL Jobs in Kolkata
- Candidate should have technical knowledge with experience in the Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle SOA
- Should have good expertise on Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Data warehousing with relevant experience 4 to 6 years
- Experience in Designing, implementing, and maintaining ODI load plan and process
- Good to have knowledge in Oracle MFT, Oracle Database, Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, XML, WSDL/XSD, Adapters
- Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- Timely completion of quality deliverables, good communication skills, professional conduct, ability to talk/handle business and cross functional teams
- Migration of code from lower to higher environment adhering to process and documentation
Top IT MNC
AWS Certification must.
Top IT MNC
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.
One of our Premium Client
- Work with Salesforce Tech Lead on requirements gathering/design workshops and define system design and solutions to be implemented on the Salesforce Platform
- Responsible for designing/configuring, developing, testing, training, documenting, and deploying high-quality code and adhering to best practices on the platform
- Design, develop and integrate Salesforce apps and components with back-office systems such as ERP systems using modern web tools and technologies
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during deployment and implementation in production environments
- Provide system administration support for the Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications documentation
- Review Salesforce Release Notes to have familiarity with new additions and enhancements
Should have good knowledge in Magento 2
SAP Real Estate Management (SAP REM)/ RE-FX
SAP REM – need a very strong senior-level SAP Real Estate experience immediately
Should be able to identify, design and configure SAP Real Estate management. Can act as a lead and run client workshops. # of resources required = 1
SAP Flexible Real Estate Management (REFX) module – configuration and enhancement, integration with SAP FI/CO/PM/PS, Record & Case Management, reporting in BW system.
Integration of RE-FX/FI-AA/PM with Geo enablement & maps.
- ABAP development: SAP Data Dictionary, SAP Functions (local and RFC), BAPI, custom ALV reports and data upload programs, User Exits, BAdI, Adobe PDF forms.
- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
● Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization.
● Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
● Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
● Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction.
● Work on weekends : Ours is a weekend business and as a Design Relationship Manager, you will have to work all weekends except one weekend, per month. You will be able to compensate for this during the week. We run a 6-day week.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
● Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience.
● Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
● Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
● Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
● Sketchup software knowledge.
● Ability to provide beautiful designs to customers.
● Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
● Understands back end processes (Production and Costing).
● Empathy towards customer needs-lifestyle and budget.
● Responsible (delivers on his/her commitments to the customer/team).
● Team Working skills - Needs to be able to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and so needs to be able to multitask.
● Basic Technology skills and ability to learn usage of software products.
● Aware of the competitive landscape in the city.
● Work location will be a showroom.
● Saturdays & Sundays will be working.
● Mondays will be weekly off.
at Quess Corp Limited
Must have expereince in Tableau Prep
miimum 4 years of expereince
should have expereince in SQL
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product & price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Communicating actively with dealers & customers to help foster a team environment
- Building strong relationship with dealers & customers
- Reviewing performance of channel partners — off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for assigned territories
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share & production capacity for respective areas
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as upselling to existing customer base by regularly visiting dealers/customers
- Building a strong pipeline and ensuring accurate sales forecasting and account planning
- Interacting with quality/R&D department for new product development basis customer feedback and competitor product portfolio
- Coordinating with QSC, CSC, production & dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of Sales experience with understanding of paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
at Rebaca Technologies
Experience in Linux
Experience in Telecom Call Flows
Experience in 3GPP
Experience in EPC or 5Gcore