Adobe Audition Jobs in Mumbai
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, Product video, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Work with content, design teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, content writers and designers to resolve technical or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
Hiring Senior Graphic Designers & Visualizers for a full-time position at Thane (w), Ghodbunder
Candidate applying must have 3-4 years of working experience at any Digital Marketing Company or Advertising Agency. Candidates residing at Thane or Navi Mumbai shall be given first preference
Job role includes:
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery for Digital Marketing
- Generating fresh concepts
- Meeting Deadlines
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
NOTE: This job opening is not for Junior Profiles
Hiring Graphic Designer Interns
- Make different types of design layouts for social media using your skills.
- Web design layout & typography according to brand guidelines.
- Create designs for direct mailing, posters, logos, brochures, etc.
- Good communication skills with the ability to think creative concepts.
- Visualize and design the briefed upon requirements.
- Meeting timelines.
Skills: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, In Design
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra ( Marol, Andheri)
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit. Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role:
Determine design requirements and develop design prototypes to present our brand Location: Andheri, Mumbai
● Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
● Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field.
● Use visual design software to refine illustrations.
● Ensuring brand guidelines appear while creation of brand collateral (E-mailer, social media posts, etc.)
● Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval.
● Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
● Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
● Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
● Execute graphic and creative designs.
● Manage multiple deliverables to project deadlines.
● Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Sketch.
● Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invisionapp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
● Strong interpersonal skills, also build and manage relationships with internal teams.
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant certification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
● Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role will be preferred.
- Understanding the brand and the brief well.
- Understanding why the creative is being made.
- Improving the brief with the best visual communication possible.
- Always follow the brand guide if there is one. If not, create a basic one.
2) Mastering your design fundamentals and implementing it in every aspect
- Completing tasks everyday.
- Becoming efficient with the necessary softwares and upgrading the skills with others.
- Ongoing research at the backend
3) Adhere to checklists, SOPs and Deadlines
- Learn the checklists & SOP completely.
- Never miss out on client deadlines.
- Be aware about the ongoing client ask in terms of print collaterals, designs required and anything needed.
- Make sure any task taken is not left hanging and is completed.
4) Proactively participate, analyze and report your tasks and activities
- Participate actively in team activities/meetings.
- Analyze your day-to-day activities and improve wherever scope.
- Report to your tasks as per SOPs.
Apply with updated CV and portfolio sample.
Designation- UI UX Designer
Exp-Min 3 Years
Location Andheri Mumbai
Must have experience in Mobile App Design.
2 + years of UX & UI & Visual design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-
on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development
cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications. Experience with
standard UCD methodologies
HFI certification will be huge plus.
Some one worked on mobile and web application only
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problems in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem for decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on www.railofy.com).
Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
- Evaluate user data & requirements in collaboration with product team
- Build UX improvement hypotheses and create draft design ideas, mockups and prototypes
- On-field surveys & testing with real / potential users and iterate the UX flow /design as per requirements
- Build final designs and support PRD development
- Coordinate with engineering team for development
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems; analyze user data for improvements
- Build & manage design library and global templates
- 4+ years of experience in building B2C products
- Proven work experience as a UX / Interaction Designer
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, XD, Figma, Zeplin
- Knowledge of Product Analytics tools for UX decisions, AB testing etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Motivation to join an early stage startup and should go beyond compensation
- Should be always open for new learnings and responsibilities
- Should have worked on majorly data-driven dashboards, both on the web as well as mobile platforms.
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art creative software such as Sketch, InVision, Marvelapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Adobe Xd, Principle, Zeplin, etc.
- Should have experience in making, implementing, documenting and using the Design System (DLS).
- Should have hands-on experience conducting user research, creating user personas, usability testing and storyboarding user flows.
- Should understand and know how to implement design analytics.
- Should be able to design and facilitate participatory design workshops to discover opportunities and insights both internally and externally.
- Should be a self-motivator and willing to come up with solutions by diving deep into the core of the problem.
- Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- A graduate degree in design is a plus.
- Designing for flutter in the past is also a plus