Adobe Audition Jobs in Mumbai
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, Product video, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Work with content, design teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, content writers and designers to resolve technical or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises make automated decisions from customer documents. We help enterprises convert unstructured documents such as invoices, bank statements, tax returns into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital, Fifthwall & others.
As a Senior UI / UX designer, you will be working closely with the founders and the engineering time to deliver top quality user experience. This is a great opportunity to come in on the ground floor and play a strategic role in shaping our user experience.
- Execute projects from a UX perspective.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Building prototypes to validate and test the designs.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Defining functionality, navigation, interaction models and visual design.
- Create UX deliverables like wireframes, user journeys, flows.
- Work closely with teams to ensure projects are delivered as per specifications.
- Research ongoing technology and trends.
- At least 4 years of work experience in designing great web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Figma & Adobe Photoshop.
- Candidates with good online portfolio will be given priority.
- You possess a Degree in Design or related field from a top tier institute.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the business problem, identify the key challenges, formalize the problem, and prototype solutions.
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn.
Amaha is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology, and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatizing. We have reached over 3.5 million people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting-edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to Amaha, along with successful entrepreneurial experiences both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, ISB, Wharton, St. Xavier’s, London Business School, and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, and insurance companies.
About the Role
We are looking for Communication Designer to conceptualize and execute illustration-based social media creatives, marketing collaterals, and other digital collaterals like banners and emailers based on requirements. The designer will be responsible for executing various creatives for different channels like digital, print, web, video, and others as assigned. The creative range includes videos, graphics, gifs, logos, and collateral event materials. The ideal candidate must also have a keen interest in motion graphics and hands-on skills in video editing.
- Research and ideate fresh, creative, and aesthetic design ideas in the form of layout and illustrations for social media adhering to the existing brand guidelines.
- Design visual concepts for different marketing materials ads, app & social media icons, presentations, and other documentation as per the requirement working closely with the content team, marketing, and tech team.
- Creating motion graphics for various media like web, mobile, etc. to coincide for social and marketing collaterals.
Skills & Qualifications
- B.des or diploma with a strong portfolio in motion graphics/illustration
- Proficiency in design software like Adobe suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and After Effects
- Video and GIF-making & editing.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform tasks independently and take ownership in respective work areas
- Flexibility and openness to suggestions and feedback
- A structured approach to thinking and execution of design tasks
What is it like working at Amaha?
The learning opportunities are limitless and we guarantee an exciting and transparent work culture. You will get the chance to contribute to a thriving start-up providing mental health solutions to millions of Indians! This includes:
- Working on multiple exciting projects
- The chance to work with real innovators and leaders in the field
- Working in a supportive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Working with people who believe in hard work, sustainability, and ownership
- Being part of a work culture that is driven by creativity and excellence
Our team is (mostly) young, energetic, the best at what they do, and growing every day.
You will be working alongside people who are passionate about their work and can teach you skills across several domains and fields.
If you show exemplary commitment, dedication, ambition, and grit, you will likely be working here for a long time!
This is a full-time role, based in Mumbai.
We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have knowledge with the design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design, and experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If this sounds like you and you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
Skills And Experience-
- Proven UI/UX designing knowledge.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics, and design projects.
- Familiarity with Figma design software and technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A degree in Design, Computer Science, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
Apply with updated CV and portfolio sample.
Designation- UI UX Designer
Exp-Min 3 Years
Location Andheri Mumbai
Must have experience in Mobile App Design.
2 + years of UX & UI & Visual design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-
on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development
cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications. Experience with
standard UCD methodologies
HFI certification will be huge plus.
Some one worked on mobile and web application only
Need a senior graphic designer who has strong knowledge of UI and ability to conceptualise campaigns
and execute eye catching and professional landing page designs. They should have the ability to understand the design briefs and execute them in an aesthetic way that also meets the organisational
and business values.
• Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce designs that results in smoother consumer
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and eectively communicate
your interaction ideas using any of these methods
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for
the product direction, visuals and experience
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and high level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. Mentor and guide the team of
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with
developers, copywriters and UX designers.
• Build storyboards to conceptualise designs and convey project plans
• Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traic web pages and why some
perform better than others
• Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage, ensuring all interactions are
intuitive and easy for customers
• Use proficient Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop skills to create variety of artworks for landing pages
• Strong Knowledge of UI design and Proven UI experience
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Strong knowledge of Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Good layout designing skills and sense of colour usage
• Ability to optimise data for the best possible outcome
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• E-commerce background is a plus point
• Professional written and interpersonal skills
• Understanding the Beauty Space is a plus
• Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadline
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients' needs.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients' comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
- Motion Graphics and Video Editing
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills