4+ Administration Jobs in Ahmedabad | Administration Job openings in Ahmedabad
Apply to 4+ Administration Jobs in Ahmedabad on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Administration Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
Manage agendas / travel arrangements / appointments etc. for the upper management
Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
Submit timely reports and prepare presentations / proposals as assigned
Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Requirements and skills
Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office
- Responsible for attendance and leave management
- Must be responsible for file maintenance
- Facilitate employee's review
- Hands-on experience in HR and other statutory compliance.
- Carry out the tasks specifically assigned by the CEO of the organisation
- Candidates who handled both payroll and admin will be given preference
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must speak fluent English and Hindi (added advantage and would be given preference)
- Good in Excel, MS Word, and email correspondence
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
We are a growing team of 150+ professional experts coming from diverse backgrounds who have keen expertise in dealing with Digital Products. A flexible work environment, a high level of empowerment, involvement in the company's business decisions, leadership development through mentoring, skills development initiatives are the big takeaways at Appitsimple Infotek.
Appitsimple is looking for a highly resourceful EA to CEO with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Managing an active calendar of appointments of the CEO
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments
- Taking MOM and working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Maintain and take care of organization data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with employees
- Expert-level is written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.