About the job
Edulastic.com is looking for UI designers with an entrepreneurial spirit who seeks to contribute to developing and shaping the visual product.
Can you translate users' needs into a compelling, intuitive and delightful product? You are much needed.
-Deliver detailed design flows and specifications, ensure product excellence throughout product development and implementation process.
- Effectively coordinate with the Product Manager to ensure your designs are user centered and consistent with the brand; aligned with other product touchpoints.
- Creation of all digital visual elements, including typography, layout, imagery, and iconography
You are the right fit if you have:
- Experience of working with Adobe's XD, Figma or Sketch to create high fidelity prototypes
- Strong foundation in usability, accessibility, and ergonomics of UI design
- The ability to understand user requirements and subsequently convert them into intuitive and sleek user-centered product design.
- 3+ years of experience in designing visual language systems for digital products and services
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, Interaction or similar area from a top international design institute or a top design college of India such as NID, IDC, NIFT etc. , or equivalent practical experience.
Experience working with early stage efforts, dealing with ambiguity and driving projects forward
Strong collaboration skills with PM, Engineering, Marketing, and other stakeholders.
Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to listen, be proactive at addressing feedback
Excellent interaction and visual design skills and an solid portfolio of interactive projects
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Job Location: Bengaluru
Role & Responsibility
- Design, organize, and maintain visual design systems and ensure consistent brand look across all customer touchpoints
- Work with engineers and product managers to receive product requirements, conduct design reviews, and quality assessments.
- Must be a constant learner, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to push the limits of creativity
- Lead by example and inspire others in the team through the quality of work and approach to innovation.
- Generate world-class visual designs, concept sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to present intuitive, consistent, and clear solutions to User problems.
- Be aware of UI trends, and digital best practices
- An expert in Sketch & Figma with least 4+ years of experience in product design for digital applications
- Comfortable with designs that have dense data (dashboards, tables, charts, and graphs) and still maintain a very clean and modern look.
- Experience with data visualization and financial applications will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of responsive design framework, asset production processes, and usability principles is required
- Experience with creating a high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas are required.
- Experience with Adobe suite, illustration skills, storyboarding will be a plus.
- Understanding business priorities and customer insights and chart out design roadmaps.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing features, as well as innovative new products
- Defining clear user flows and UI specifications for the Engineering teams and helping in creating seamless and engaging user experiences
- Creating experience maps, user journeys and user flows to prototype unique interaction models and converts them into killer visual designs
- Breaking a long-term user experience vision down into concrete steps for agile development.
- Maintaining design consistency and coherence across the products
- Taking charge of complete user experience across products and building your team to accomplish the product vision
What you need to have:
- Pedigree - Graduation/ PG from Tier 1 design institutes including NIFT, NID, MIT, IIT
- Experience - Over 5 years of experience in developing consumer-facing products including Android, iOS and web applications.
- Experience on tools such as like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD
- Product Mindset with design first thinking
- User empathy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and endurance
- Awareness of latest industry trends
- Demonstrated track record of building excellent user experience designs
- Growth - We want to build from within. We look at you as a leader with the potential to make the company a decacorn.
- Exposure to all parts of the business - You will partner with every team, a unique opportunity to learn deeply about business
- Work with the best - Learn from the leaders who have pioneered in building the industry.
- Work with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
- High-growth startup & industry - has been a market leader in different segments of fin-tech and we see rapid growth to come in the following years.
You will work in a design team and work closely with a team of software engineers, product
managers, program managers and other designers in a highly collaborative environment. The
position will give you a great opportunity to build and lead the design of products throughout
the visioning, strategy, and development life-cycle of the product. If you are passionate about
the art of dreaming and crafting delightful customer experience, delivering meaningful
customer value and not having a day go by without learning something new; come and join us.
● 3-5 years of experience in UX design / interaction design / product design. Experience in
the Financial and Banking sector is a major bonus.
● Experience in creatively solving complex problems; shipping innovative and easy to use
experience design within deadlines.
● User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research
insights to product development.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills to get buy-in of design and strategy
from stakeholders and users.
● Proficiency in contemporary interaction design, visualization, and rapid design
● Proven experience driving complex design issues across multi-disciplinary groups such
as Development, Test, Program Management, Research and Marketing.
● Proficiency in developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications.
● Portfolio demonstrating strategy, creative thinking as well as delivery of end to end
● Passion for collaboration and the ability to use humour and energy to keep the
SKILLS and TOOLS
● Must have in depth knowledge of working with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe
XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects).
● Must be familiar with prototyping using InVision and Adobe XD.
● Must be familiar with choreographing UI microinteractions, animations and video
● Experience on projects in Print (brochures, banners, advertisements, posters, mailers,
etc.) and Web (websites, banners, social media posts etc.) media is good to have.
We value great design and prioritize it across every single thing we build. As a UI Designer, your primary focus will be to create elegant, on-brand designs.
You will work closely with UX head to create and bring ideas to life.
Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes.An innate capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs and layouts. Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize workA clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complicationAn aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details What to bring Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseMust have experience in designing customer facing or consumer oriented website or mobile app.Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.Must be extremely pro-active and self starter.Should be a team player.A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions2-4 years experience with Visual & UX designed.
Hands-on experience with latest UX design tools.
Preferred candidate's staying in and around Thane and who can easily travel to Ghodbunder Road Thane.
**Kindly go through our website http://www.lemonyellow.net**" target="_blank">www.lemonyellow.net**
Qualifications and Skills2-4 years experience with Visual & UX designed. Hands-on experience with latest UX design tools.
*Salary package will be depending upon your profile and skills.**Kindly attach your portfolio or link your portfolio in the application.
Also mention Experience:
Location:Thane, Maharashtra (Preferred)
- Participate in creative meetings to understand requirements and ideate.
- Develop innovative designs for all marketing and branding initiatives - illustration, infographics, etc.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles to produce logical wireframes for Engagement event, stores and emailers.
- Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualisation, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from inquiry to delivery.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts for landing pages, websites, etc.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in art/ design/ creative multimedia/ industrial design or equivalent.
- Experience in UI/UX, graphic design, branding, illustrations, etc, for creative agencies/ web companies/ e-commerce industry, etc.
- Experience in basic graphic design software- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership.
Mesky is an innovative, massive, creative, and groundbreaking social e-commerce product offering a distinctive shopping experience to users in one and only integrated platform.
It’s a B2B2C (business to business to consumer) integrated platform providing an All-in-One experience of “Shopping and Posting”.
We are looking for a passionate UI / UX Designer Technology for one of our upcoming portfolio companies building a massive new innovation product & features.
You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using flutter.
Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keep everything structured and well documented.
Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience:
B.Tech/B.E with 5+ years of experience in User Experience Design processes.
2 years preferably in e-commerce.
Experience in creating navigation maps, Interaction flows, wireframes, and Visual Design comps.
Coordination with business and marketing teams to better understand the product strategy and market positioning.
Performing client presentations at various project stages.
Creating assets for the Prototype Team/Development Team.
Coordinating with Programmer and Developer to execute the final user interfaces.
Strong Planning and Organizational Skills that go along with proper time management.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Salary: 4-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
* Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
* Strong graphic design skills
* Layout skills
* Analytical skills
* Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
* Proven graphic designing experience
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
*Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
* Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
* Experience in graphic designing: 1+ years
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
Roles and Responsibilities
● Responsible for ensuring design quality, consistency, and coherence of a feature.
● Ideate, execute and deliver features based on prioritization and collaboration with product & engineering.
● Be the owner & decision-maker of design for one or more major features in the consumer app
● Responsible for driving improvement through design on defined metrics for the feature
● Navigates through internal and external dependencies on product/dev/analytics teams
● Mentors designers within the team
● Participates in decision making for other related features.
● Actively participates in hiring events
Critical Functional Skills
(Any Certifications Preferred)
● Min 3 years of experience designing in consumer-focused product companies
● Excellent communication skills
● Has held a lead or senior designer role in a team
The key responsibilities are to understand client briefs, determine requirements, visualize
concepts, and deliver.
The ideal candidate(s) should be cheerful, be a team player, passionate to do kickass work, and have an eye for detail.