Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Type: Full Time
We are looking for creative artists/designers in UI/UX Team. If it looks like a role that interests you, we would like to speak to you.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Proven work experience as UI/UX Designer.
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or a related field
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Minimum 2+ yrs of experience in a similar role.
- Qualification from Premium Institute.
Seniority Level: Mid-level
Job Functions: Design
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bangalore - Work from office. Location:- Koramangala
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based, preemptive approach.
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
We look forward to working with you!!!
About Anantm Technologies Pvt Ltd(Numen Health)
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specialises in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Design for intuitive and engaging user experiences by creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, and other relevant deliverables.
- Design the aesthetics, layout, and user interface elements for our consumer-facing ecommerce site, SaaS applications and internal tools across mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Participate in usability testing and user research including building user interface mockups and prototypes as needed.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, UX lead, and product managers to define and maintain design consistency, interaction paradigms, site hierarchy, information architecture, navigation, and product roadmaps.
- Design social media graphics, emails, banner ads, and other graphics as the need arises.
- Stay up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technologies and promote them within the UX team and throughout the company.
- Creating a wireframe, logo, brand book,brochure, icons ,videos, GIF's ,etc. related to graphics.
- Tangible experience in meaningful positions with human-computer interaction, usability and user interface design, and visual design where you independently lead all aspects of the design process from conception to completion.
- A portfolio demonstrating proficiency in creating usable and compelling experiences through a user-centered design process including wireframes, interaction flows, and high-fidelity designs. You must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in UI design.
- Proficiency in standard web design and prototyping software and tools like Figma,Adobe photoshop,Adobe Illustrator,Adobe After Effects and Filmora.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
About this position
We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into interactive layouts. We aim to delight users with a simple and functional design. If you’re a strong creative thinker, constantly curious, and can’t stand users having anything less than a stellar experience, we want to hear from you!
What are you going to do?
- UI Design for Web and Mobile
- User Flows
- Storyboards & Storytelling
- Data/Market Research
- Target Audience / Personas
- User Requirements
You need to have:
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction, visual design, Color theory , typography and ideation
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped build products.
- Hands-on experience with design software like Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop,Corel Draw etc.
Apply with updated CV and portfolio sample.
Designation- UI UX Designer
Exp-Min 3 Years
Location Andheri Mumbai
Must have experience in Mobile App Design.
2 + years of UX & UI & Visual design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-
on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development
cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications. Experience with
standard UCD methodologies
HFI certification will be huge plus.
Some one worked on mobile and web application only
We are hiring a UI/UX design for a full-time opportunity at HQ. The candidate must be having -
- A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 years of work experience with UX, UI is required
- Prior experience leading a team of UX and UI designers
- Experience around end-to-end client communication and design project management
- Experience handling multiple design projects simultaneously
- Should be having pro-level experience in design tools such as - Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc
- Should be proactive with communications
- Great communication skills
Required Sketch for the Post
- 3+ years’ experience in web application development involving Angular framework.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processor like Sass, less and Stylus
- RestAPIs, Java and related technologies
- Basic knowledge of .NET CORE
- Extensive CSS experience with the ability to build / modify complex, cross-browser CSS layouts. Understand W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs and variations Proactive investigating and debugging of application defects
- Design and develop user-friendly, reusable, intuitive, innovative, and a feel of next-generation User Interface
- Prior experience in building responsive screens and layouts, and using the mobile first paradigm are added advantages
- Prior experience with Agile process
- Experience with consuming and building RESTfull APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation
- Experience and knowledge of PL/SQL is an added advantage
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help shape the innovative value propositions we create for users. You will work closely with product managers and other stakeholders and apply the user-centered design process. Starting with primary research you will own the product design pipeline right up to helping engineering ship your vision. If you are someone who lives and breathes user experience, loves solving complex problems, and thrives on variety then we have a great opportunity for you!
- Work across all our products, collaborating with multiple professionals in your cross functional teams across all phases of the design process: research, conceptual design, prototypes, validation of usability and feasibility, creating production ready designs and implementation
- Responsible for crafting a powerful and intuitive user experience, defining the best design process for each project, building a vision, and creating principles
- Articulating design decisions, leveraging experience, research, and data to build consensus and move the product process forward
- Incorporating qualitative and quantitative data and feedback through experimentation and concept validation testing
- Creating durable, reusable components and patterns to accelerate the design process and create consistent, coherent experiences for users
- Working alongside development partners to ensure design quality in implementation and process improvements
- 8+ years of experience designing and shipping web and Android / iOS apps in eCommerce, SaaS or other online businesses
- Expert in all aspects of the user-centered design process - customer research, problem-space exploration, prototyping, user experience modeling and high fidelity designing
- Proven ability to deconstruct complicated user problems and a deep understanding of product analytics
- Incredible communication skills
- Good-to-have: experience in managing and mentoring other designers
JellyBean is looking for a Senior UX/UI designer who can help us to solution and create modern and great looking designs across all our web and mobile platforms . You will be an important member of the Jellybean studios User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both Jellybean and Clients . At Jellybean, you’ll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the services space.
This position works closely with Developers, Brand Managers, Marketers and Visual designers to create engaging designs that reflect business requirements, support user needs, and are technically feasible. Qualified candidates will be experienced UI designers who can quickly work on to create wireframes and ideas into elegant solutions and finished mocks.
Duties & Responsibilities
>. Be a part of client calls and understand clients requirement.
>. Evaluate client requirement and develop Information Architecture, application flow diagrams, wire frames, mock-ups, user journeys, , personas to ensure the UI consistency. With the end goal of delivering user experience assets that can be used by our development and solution teams
>. Guide, maintain and communicate UX consistency of experience across all platforms.
>. Setting delivery expectations with UX team and the clients.
>. Provide project estimates for UI Design time and effort.
>. Focuses on improving creating reusable user experience assets that support UX core efforts.
>. Work with developers and client team ensure the solutions are properly implemented and efficient testing and release of designs into the product.
> 4-5 years of experience in a UX/UI design role
> Work with UX Team to solution the end to end logic, create IA, Wireframe and set the delivery expectation with the team.
> Good Understanding about Interaction design
> A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped/gone live
> Good Understanding about Brand identity and style guide design and consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns
> Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
> Proactive problem solver that is able to handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
> Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company
> Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally
> Attention to Pixel perfect details.
> Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Relevant educational qualification is required.
4-5 years of experience in a UX design role