We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/Visual designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences on our app appealing to teenagers around the globe. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth, delightful and intuitive experience. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd love to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing experiences that will help us grow our customer base.
● Work with the Product & UX team together to create end-to-end flows, wireframes, visual design mockups, iconography, illustrations, ui animations, prototypes, interaction models, and UI specifications across platforms - web and mobile applications.
● Create pixel-perfect visual designs with a good sense of aesthetics (typography, colors, and more). Have a keen eye and attention to detail, flows, exhaustiveness in states, etc.
● Collaborate closely with engineers, communicate and monitor your designs, your vision, and execute it with perfection.
● Collaborate with Product, Tech, and other Leads across Uable to drive meaningful and delightful designs.
● Evaluate and set best UI practices and standards across Uable.
● Work on design systems and a unified design language as Uable scales.
● Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product
● Work with in-house UI designers, providing training and support when
● Work with the digital analytics team to assess the impact of all UI design and
● 5-8 years of experience with UI/product experience is a must (If you are/were a graphic designer and moved to UI/product design).
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of design projects
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like illustrator, sketch, Figma, XD,
prototyping tools like envision, and animation tools like after effects, etc
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various
● Good time-management skills
Good to have:
● Experimental and bold: An attitude that is experimental and open to trying out bold ideas, and drive unique and novel approaches, when required.
● All additional skills are welcome: User experience design and processes, defining end to end flows, research, writing, programming, curiosity to tinker with new tools, video production and more.
● Hold other creative inclinations and hobbies that represent your unique personality.
- Experience with mobile app design and mobile-first design principles for web interactions
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Proficiency creating design deliverables like wireframes, mockups, prototypes etc
- Present and communicate the design ideas and interactions to engineers for development
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build a deep understanding of our users.
- Conduct User Research Exercises, develop User Personas and share insights that will help us build a better product
- Define and execute processes that will improve the products usability
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app
- Have in-depth knowledge of graphic design fundamentals like layouts, color theory, visual hierarchies and typography
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools(Invision, Zeplin)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
What you need to have: