2. Architecting information, wireframing, and prototyping with interaction flows
3. Asking smart questions and championing new ideas
4. Developing delightful experiences with creative flair
5. Diagnosing design problems and devising elegant solutions
6. Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
7. Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
8. Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
9. Executing designs as a part of software development teams
Good working knowledge of Adobe XD
Pay attention to details
Distill simplicity from complex user requirements
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
About Zeus Learning
Zeus Learning is a learning technology solutions provider that focuses on the North American and European educational markets, working with several organizations, from the largest publishers to small nonprofits, over the last 19 years. At Zeus Learning, we leverage leading-edge technology and inclusive design to transform the way learning experiences are created.
Our team of 300+ understands the rigorous demands of the changing educational landscape. We believe that a solution is out there and that by keeping focused on the people we’re designing for and asking the right questions, we’ll get there together. Our line of products and services include Learning Management Systems, Assessment Management & TEI Systems, Software Skills Simulation Systems, Virtual Classrooms, Learning Portals and Websites, Mobile Apps, as well as interactive content such as learning games and explorations.
- Demonstrable UI & UX skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch & XD.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Can motivate and guide the team to think differently.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements
- Leadership capabilities
Enigma Digital (www.weareenigma.com) is looking for a Graphic Design Intern with proficiency in website design, illustration design, video editing, video creation and social media post designing. The intern will work with the Enigma Digital team on various projects and will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the graphic design process while working with a great team of professionals.
As a Graphic Design Intern at Enigma Digital, you will be tasked with creating visually stunning and effective designs for our various digital platforms. You should have a strong understanding of design principles, digital design trends and a keen eye for detail. If you are a creative thinker with a passion for digital design, we want you on our team!
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for design and a strong interest in UI/UX design.
Assist with developing concepts and executing design solutions that meet our client's objectives.
Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure that designs meet our brand standards.
Assist with creating website designs, illustrations, videos, and social media posts.
- Investigate and stay up-to-date on the latest design trends.
- Help maintain our brand standards across all digital channels.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
A strong portfolio demonstrating website design, illustration, video, and social media post creation skills.
Excellent illustration capabilities.
A passion for design and a strong interest in digital marketing.
Excellent communication and organisational skills.
The ability to multitask and work well under tight deadlines.
Proficiency in Figma & Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects).
- you love to question a brief
- you are product first in your approach, not client first
- you are an absolute ninja on Figma, we're really looking for someone to guide us here
- believe in getting into a room with he right folks, to solve a problem
- believe that god is in the details
- love telling good stories
At the studio in Pune we offer some of the best folks to work with, friday peer & beer sessions and a chance to interact with our Chief Chill Officer, Madam Curie. More importantly a chance to challenge the brief and stay true to the product.
If that gets you excited, we'd love to chat.
at Toobr Co
We are starting working on a new video platform.
We are looking for a senior designer to create the UX and the UI. You must be familiar with (or willing to learn quickly) video based products. You also need to be strong at interaction design and at simplifying complex flows. You can use whatever tool you are comfortable with.
Note that because this is a founding team role with very significant equity allocation in a very early stage startup, salary will be decided only after funding. Apply only if you are able/willing to accept equity instead of salary at the initial stage. You can do this alongside your fulltime job until we raise funding.
● Work in agile product development (with Product owners, Managers, Developers) to
define requirements and design the solutions
● Design intuitive and simple user interfaces for mobile and web solutions, producing
journey maps, storyboards, mock-ups
● Rapidly translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that
lead to intuitive user experiences. Design UI for Mobile and Web applications with a
special focus on Data Visualizations
● Innovate with evolving customer experience in terms of applying technologies and
● In this position, you will be challenged to understand business needs as well as user’s
perspectives and put them in a cohesive design which is simple but elegant. You will
also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to have
the best user experience, iterate upon in accordance with user testing
Required Technical and Professional Expertise -
● Minimum 0-2 years of experience as UI/UX Designer (and/or Interaction Designer) with
experience working with internal or external stakeholders.
● Proficiency with design tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, and collaborative tools like Notion,
● Experience in designing mobile applications for users that are not so technically literate
● Experience in designing web applications that support extensive Data Visualization,
● A portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating UI designs and/or sketches
that demonstrate an understanding of wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and
design best practices.
We value great design and prioritize it across every single thing we build. As a UI Designer, your primary focus will be to create elegant, on-brand designs.
You will work closely with UX head to create and bring ideas to life.
Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes.An innate capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs and layouts. Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize workA clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complicationAn aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details What to bring Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseMust have experience in designing customer facing or consumer oriented website or mobile app.Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.Must be extremely pro-active and self starter.Should be a team player.A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions2-4 years experience with Visual & UX designed.
Hands-on experience with latest UX design tools.
Preferred candidate's staying in and around Thane and who can easily travel to Ghodbunder Road Thane.
**Kindly go through our website http://www.lemonyellow.net**" target="_blank">www.lemonyellow.net**
Qualifications and Skills2-4 years experience with Visual & UX designed. Hands-on experience with latest UX design tools.
*Salary package will be depending upon your profile and skills.**Kindly attach your portfolio or link your portfolio in the application.
Also mention Experience:
Location:Thane, Maharashtra (Preferred)
Lead UX Designer
What are we looking for?
Are you passionate about understanding user needs and delighting them with well-integrated and engaging solutions? Do you like solving complex problems creatively and generating high-quality end-to-end online user experiences for mobile devices and computers? Do you care deeply about the user experience of an app? If you answered an emphatic “yes” to these questions, we would love to talk to you. If you think you are exceptionally bright, driven, and your personal situation allows you to burn 60-70 hours/week in building what we are onto then you should consider getting to know us.
Searce is seeking an exceptional and experienced web UX designer with the ability to produce designs that provide solutions. This position requires a passion for applying user-centered design principles to deliver easy, simple, effective, and efficient design solutions to "wow" our users and streamline their work.
To take it further, we are looking for someone with a strong service attitude and a commitment to quality, highly organized professionals who can inspire fellow colleagues.
- Represent the "User Experience,” translate customer requirements into defined specifications and inspire the engineering team to develop the right product
- Significantly influence product strategy and direction
- Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, and other design documents
- Work with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles that result in improved user productivity
- To be a part in delivering innovative and ingenious digital marketing plans, ideate concepts and content for web, mobile and social media to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Assess data from multiple sources, synthesize it, and develop strategies for the projects
- Collaborate with other designers, user researchers, program managers, engineering teams, and business stakeholders to prioritize UX activities throughout the software development life-cycle and deliver high-quality experiences in time
- Understand and incorporate technical, business, and user requirements into designs
- Create innovative and appealing designs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, through sketches, storyboards, user task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and the production of final assets for specific features and projects
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 5-10 years experience in applied UX design
- Experience in user experience web design work
- Graduate degree (BE, BCA, MCA, MS/ME) or equivalent certificates in the design-related fields including interaction design, industrial design, graphic design, or another related field.
- Strong communication and presentation skills necessary to effectively present, explain, negotiate, and monitor design solutions.
- Have a great track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences & designs
- Partner with user researchers to drive research to ﬁnd user needs
- Work as a project lead and manage all design activities including coordination of visual design and UI front end.
- Be an effective evangelist for UX best practices and user-centered design
- Be able to lead teams through the design process and partner effectively within cross-functional teams
- Work in sync with the backend development people to ensure that the finalized design materializes into a usable and functional product
- Create interaction design wireframe based on business and user insights.
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible, and creative
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills
- Be able to drive cross-team collaboration efforts
- Be able to work independently to establish trusted relationships with partners
A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product & services marketing communication, workflow & interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
What is ‘Searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niches’ full-scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, every day. In the passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence, we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, every time one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Every time.
So, If you are passionate about tech, the future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, effectiveness and user friendliness to complex design problem statements.
• Create UI mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, style guides, prototypes, user flows and site maps that effectively communicate unified brand language.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Create original graphics & designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Have an artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Conduct user research & evaluate user feedback with the projects leads
• Present and rationalize your design decisions, based on the overall design road map and your own design thinking and fundamental principles
• Being up to date with the latest trends and sharing insights with the internal team
• Participating in brainstorming sessions and influence the design process more creatively
• Open to learn new tools & open to feedback
Strong Designing experience in the following tools are required:
• Hands on expereince in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or XD is required.
• Experience in Sketch, HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro will be a plus
• Video Editing tools knowledge
• Wordpress/CMS knowledge