As Senior UX [email protected] you will be a senior member of the design team, helping us deliver compelling user experiences to millions of SMBs globally, using a human-centered design process.
- You have 4 - 6 years of experience with designing software products and apps.
- You have a deep understanding of both UX and UI Design and understand the difference between the two.
- You have developed your own unique design philosophy after years of practice.
- You are experienced with creating design frameworks and processes that ensure consistency of brand and quality.
- You have solid user research experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods and are agile enough to measure results and make changes as user feedback comes in.
- You can wear a product manager's hat and see things from a holistic perspective, as well as get involved in writing detailed feature specs.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering and can communicate with software engineers to achieve the most optimum results that are both effective yet technically feasible.
- You are an expert at Sketch or Figma.
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience.We provide technological infrastructure on mobile for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintaining their own e-commerce stores. Today over 5 lakhs businesses from 100+ countries all over the world use QuickSell to accelerate the process of sharing complete and accurate product information with various business stakeholders with objectives like dynamic product showcase and ordering booking. A testament to our product quality is a rating of 4.6 stars which can be verified on the Google Playstore.
With the Coronavirus pandemic taking its toll all over the world, and social distancing measures being adopted, more and more merchants are turning their attention to online means of conducting business and interacting with customers. With this new wave of rapid digitization, QuickSell has grown 4x in the last few months and we are seeing continuous growth on a daily basis. More and more merchants all over the world are realising that digital is the way of the future, and thus leveraging the QuickSell app to digitally showcase their product catalogs to customers and other stakeholders.
Founder profile and story:
After completing his MS in Human-Computer Interaction from Indiana University, Deepak Bhagchandani was working for companies like Pearson Education and Amazon Inc in the US when he realised that millions of small businesses all over the world are still transacting offline and inefficiently. With an insight to revolutionise these businesses and a keen insight on creating a simple product design to enable them to become digital - he left the USA and came back to India to start QuickSell with a seed investment from Silicon Valley, US. With growing market demand from 1000s of customers, the company continues to grow into different verticals today.
What makes Bakerstreet Digital Special?
- We are not just an ambitious niche Digital Products company. We are an ambitious Digital Products Company with a soul.
- Fundamental to our mission of building world-class (we have won a webby award) global (26 global products live 0-1) digital products is an integrated, mission-driven team of consultants who are passionate about their competency.
Who are you? A Digital Designer and Strategist that can skillfully orchestrate end to end Product Design. You:
- Have a deep understanding of CX, Design beyond screens and colours
- Have Experience with design ops and Leading design teams to successful product launches.
- Are efficient at managing the entire Digital Product Design process from Customer Research, Competitive UX analysis, Product articulation, down to the detail of Digital Product Design execution.
- Are keen to work with Product Management to create and validate inspiring platform/product visions, derived from business needs, market opportunities, and technology trends.
- Can translate business requirements and customer experience into features and functions that drive the platform/product roadmap.
- Deliver platform product and associated artefacts that set the standard for engineering excellence and technical product management including API designs, solutions architecture definitions and specifications, including contributions for industry specifications.
- Are adept at working with Technical Program Managers, Developers, UI designers, to define the details behind the business requirements.
What you will do:
- Act as the voice of the business customer and accountable for multiple Products
- Consult, counsel and be able to influence stakeholders on design concepts,, product requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Lead the interfacing with principle engineers to translate product requirements into technical specifications ensuring architecture, data and delivery alignment minimising time to market.
- Drive rapid prototyping, iterative design and delivery for a suite of MasterCard products and/or services.
- Ensure technical, customer, and business goals are in line with business requirements.
- Balance trade-offs between competing interests using judgement, data, and experience.
- Tackle hard problems in new spaces, bringing clarity to ambiguity and complexity and demonstrating ways to simplify.
Who you are NOT. This role is not for you if:
- You can only follow the given process
- Not think out of the box, innovative solutions to startup problems
- Have time-zone constraints (this is a global time-zone role)
- Work only in a slow, structured environment where you are given detailed instructions
- Want to take it easy and prefer a passive role
What you will get:
- An opportunity to be a core team member with a growth path
- A fast-growth environment with a world-class visual design quality
- A place where you matter, and are not just a cog in the wheel
- An encouraging, informal and comfortable working environment
- A place where flexibility can be earned and work-life balance ensured
- Competitive Compensation
You will learn:
- How to build a design and build a global quality next generation product ground-up
- How to build a Design-led organization ground-up
- How to build a Zero to one product, not just enhance or add features
What are the Qualifications you need?
- Proficiency with visual design programs such as Figma / Adobe XD and Prototyping tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Ability to think through product propositions ground-up considering the entire product eco-system
- Must have Customer-oriented data-led problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Ability to work with and influence senior stakeholders
- Professional written and interpersonal skills.
Our Hiring Process:
- You Apply and answer a couple of quick questions [5 min]
- Recruiter screen by Sangeeta Bhagwat [10 min]
- Hiring Manager screen with Chinmay Kulkarni [30 min]
- Skills assessment take-home challenge [30 min]
- Confirmation Stage: [30 min] Peer interview & Chinmay Kulkarni call [30 min]
- Final Stage Onboarding call with Sangeeta Bhagwat [15 min]
- We make you an offer and proceed for reference check.
● Lead design projects across the product portfolio and multiple product
launches. Set the vision for the user experience and manage collaboration
● Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to find elegant but
practical solutions to design challenges.
● Understand business requirements and effectively explain how design
solutions align with strategy.
● Represent the UX team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in
planning and product channels.
● Work with the organization to inform and improve design processes.
● Grow the design system, and ensure all features align with it.
● Collaborate with UX Research to evaluate the effectiveness of designs
through reviews, walkthroughs, usability tests, and other techniques.
● Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centered design
methodologies and research to solve complex business problems.
● 5+ years of experience designing engaging products and user experiences in
a dynamic, fast-paced software development context.
● Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop or other tools for producing and testing
● Ability to work in a collaborative design environment; to be critiqued and to
● Superior listening, communication, and critical thinking skills
Our team is looking for someone passionate about design who wants to work on the sustainability mission in food production and supply chain.
The products and solutions you’ll help design and shape will touch hundreds of thousands of people every single day. You will own design for your product area(s) across the product development lifecycle – from new disruptive ideas all the way to detailed interactions and polished visuals that delight our colleagues, customers, and partners.
This role requires significant time spent with our customers, partners and colleagues.
What You Will Do
- You will build domain knowledge of FarmSetu’s business, markets, and internal realities and how that influences our product experience
- You will work hand in hand with product managers and lead engineers throughout the discovery, design, and development process to bring great ideas to life
- You will develop a keen understanding of our users and their needs – through user research/journey mapping/experimentation
- From this understanding, you'll craft experiences and designs that help FarmSetu products and solutions address our users’ needs, using wireframing, prototyping, sketching/visualisation.
- You will use mixed usability testing methods to gather qualitative and quantitative data, translate that data into feature enhancements or new products
- You’ll use research to challenge and validate design decisions in an ongoing development process that strives to make the customer and user experience better
- You’ll promote leading techniques for user research, ideation, prototyping, design, and user testing
- Have a holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience, including layout, typography, colour theory, visual hierarchy, and working knowledge of Figma, MockPlus, Sketch and Invision
We use a suite of tools including Balsamiq, MockPlus, Sketch, and Invision to name just a few. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to help shape our tool suite.
What You Will Bring to FarmSetu
- 3+ years experience designing digital products and solutions, not just websites
- You have helped ship products
- You have a holistic understanding of product design, including visual design, experience design, and business acumen
- You have designed experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone
- You appreciate the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed visual and interaction design
- You have strong experience creating beautiful high-fidelity mockups as well as prototypes
- We prefer candidates who have experience working in businesses that combine software and hardware (with manufacturing and logistics)
- You’re entrepreneurial; you need little direction; you're self driven and show ownership
- You are an excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically for best results
We're looking for a portfolio that clearly outlines the problems you tackled with your design work. It should touch on the process you applied rather than focusing just on visuals and landing pages. Your portfolio should be well structured and clear. Your experience should ideally focus on designing software products.
Fynd is a design-led organisation and designers play a key role in every aspect of the organisation. We are not only responsible for the end-user experience but we also shape the culture at Fynd. The culture of learning new things every day, doing whatever it takes and integrity. Moreover, anybody at Fynd can think of new ideas to serve customers. We are looking for talented and experienced UI/UX Designers to join our Regrowth Team to build the next wave of digital products powered by new-age technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Machine Learning, Data Science and Cloud Computing.
- Brainstorm new ideas to serve customers
- Conduct user studies and product research
- Generate content for communications
- Ideate, wireframe and prototype high-level UI templates
- Conduct product and user testing
- Work with engineers and roll out pixel-perfect designs
- Understand data & keep innovating products
- Deliver and own products which can sell itself
- An online portfolio of works and case studies demonstrating user-focused design solutions and UI design expertise.
- Strong design software skills on Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as UI & UX designer in Social,SaaS, analytics, or e-commerce
- Professional attitude and punctuality in meeting strict deadlines
- Curiosity to learn & explore things outside your domain of expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- If you are looking for an exciting and fulfilling career as a designer please send your application now. Great work culture and highly talented people will surely make your journey at Fynd a lifetime of experience.
Join GoodWorker and be part of a team who gives millions of people in India control of their livelihoods.
Millions of skilled workers in India continue to face major challenges finding employment in India. Workers are inevitably reliant on intermediaries, who often fail to deliver on skill-matching and long-term growth prospects for workers.
For the first time ever, we are providing workers in India with a digital, verified biodata through the Good Worker platform. Workers in India can now be empowered to find jobs more easily, secure their livelihood and establish a formal career. At the same time, employers will also be able to enjoy improved efficiencies and cost benefits in hiring the right worker.
GoodWorker is a Phygital platform, which aims to transform the lives of blue-collar workers in India by providing access to career enhancement opportunities and other quality of life services for e.g in the financial sector. It harnesses LemmaTree’s digital verifiable credential technology to enable the youth to access such services. Our vision is to create value for youth and employers, impacting 300 million lives by 2030.
GoodWorker is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and the LemmaTree Group in Singapore with a hub in India, Berlin, and Germany. For more information, please visit www.goodworker.in and www.affinidi.com
We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025. This role at Good Worker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
What we are looking for:
As a Product Designer, you will
- Participate in the design ideation, planning and prioritization of our products and features
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design road-blocks
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behavior and data.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences.
- Help establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Help define design strategies by analyzing data models and derive best practices within the team.
You should be able to quickly communicate your decisions & solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks and functional prototypes.
If you love designing end to end experiences, keeping users first, getting deep into data, working with multiple stakeholders and have a knack for finding ways to improve processes and launch bar-raising experiences for customers, be sure to send us your application. We promise you an exciting professional journey, stimulating challenges, and a vibrant workplace!
You'll be a good fit if You have
- 3+ yrs experience in a Product Design or related role (Visual Design, UI Design)
- You can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a good sense of aesthetics (typography, colours and more).
- You have a keen eye, attention to detail and ability to work with different tools like Figma, sketch and more
- You are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- You can articulate and present your ideas to other stakeholders.
- You consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions.
- You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture.
- You are aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design
- You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done.
- You take the lead in discovering problems and execution
- Bonus points if you have any other skills like animation, programming, UX writing, illustration and or just a curious mind for new tools and platforms
Why you’ll love the team
We are solving an un-catered problem for blue collar workers, one that’s mostly untouched by other players in the market. We are designing an end to end supported job portal for the Next Billion Users - the users from villages, rural areas & tier-3+ markets who have high need of jobs and have had limited online exposure before. Right from sourcing candidates through our 1000+ field mitrs from villages, rural areas & tier 3+ cities, to skilling, placements, assisted migration and post joining support.
But we’re more than just that. The product team comprises individuals who are obsessed with our users. We empathize. We solve at grassroot levels. We are breaking all the barriers - be it language, literacy, culture, or technology.
Our current product-tech stack is built by Figma, Miro, PWAs, Postman, VWO, MoEngage, GupShup, Webflow, G-Analytics
We work like entrepreneurs. We move fast. Needless to say, it takes a lot more to achieve this than just design. Our effortless collaboration with the leadership team ensures we work towards a common goal and successfully build a user-centered product.
- Bias for Action
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- A fun-life balance.
- Unlimited leaves :)
Product and Design Stack
At Story Digital, the User Experience and User Interface Designers play a major role in creating
disruptive, intuitive and easy to use products, creating a competitive edge to our various businesses.
You will continue to develop your professional skills while working with the product team which is
leading the design culture within the company.
We have a passionate group of stakeholders and developers, and we are looking for equally
passionate designers who are always ready to push for better designed experiences for the users.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Create personas through user research and data
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a
wide range of devices and interfaces
● Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
● Work on UI to design attractive designs
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
What you need:
● Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or a
● Relevant work experience(0-2 years) showing your expertise, skills and most importantly
your work process
● Deep knowledge of typography, colors and layouts
● Fair knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines is a plus
● Ability to communicate, critique and collaborate across departments
● Our day-to-day work involves softwares such as Sketch, Figma & Zeplin, but if you work
on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, that will work too
You're required to share your resume and portfolio while applying.
Education - Any Graduate
Note - Send the design portfolio along with updated resume
Experience - 2+ Years
Job Description -
Must have good knowledge in Adobe - Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel draw, Indesign, 3ds max , Maya and Blender.
Solid knowledge of design and visual principles.
Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design skills.
Great multi-tasking skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected Start Date: October 1st, 2021
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, effectiveness and user friendliness to complex design problem statements.
• Create UI mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, style guides, prototypes, user flows and site maps that effectively communicate unified brand language.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Create original graphics & designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Have an artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Conduct user research & evaluate user feedback with the projects leads
• Present and rationalize your design decisions, based on the overall design road map and your own design thinking and fundamental principles
• Being up to date with the latest trends and sharing insights with the internal team
• Participating in brainstorming sessions and influence the design process more creatively
• Open to learn new tools & open to feedback
Strong Designing experience in the following tools are required:
• Hands on expereince in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or XD is required.
• Experience in Sketch, HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro will be a plus
• Video Editing tools knowledge
• Wordpress/CMS knowledge
- Develop graphics and layouts for banners, presentations, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters/emails, social
media posts, infographics etc.
- Develop graphics and layouts for websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Deliver high quality work.
- Well versed with design software - photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc.
- Out of the box creative thinking
- Work closely with Web Developers, Marketing and Sales Team.
Experience - 6 months to 2 years
Candidate applying for Full time Shift timings – (9 ½ Hours) 6:30pm onwards ; Fixed Sat-Sun off
Job Location- City Vista, Kharadi
Cab Facility is Provided.