Our client is a Fintech company in Pune. They are growing exponentially and are looking for designers to add value to their processes.
The designer for this role will be expected to
- Work on UX (wireframing, architecture)
- Be a facilitator
- Have good presentation skills
- A good portfolio that showcases complex UX projects
Good to have fintech experience and experience working on data visualisation.
The candidate will. be based out of the Pune office.
We are designers, artists, creators, researchers, visualizers and observers; well, basically, we’re a bunch of driven individuals with creative minds, working together as User Interface and User Experience Designers! We strongly believe in collectively working together while respecting each teammate’s personal space, to let their creative juices flow!
Demonstrating portfolio of work that reflects the breadth & depth of skills in Interaction/User Experience Design.
Managing deliverables such as rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, design patterns and annotated comps.
Being in an entrepreneurial culture and excited about the challenge of building a design capability in a growing organization.
Collaborating with cross-functional peers (Product Managers, Business, Engineers) to understand user problems and business challenges and devising focused and elegantly designed solutions
Driving new understanding of problems to be solves for project scoping and collaboration on the overall product roadmap
Creating clean, modern, high converting, and intuitive user interfaces from wireframes to prototypes
Communicating design decisions and the why behind them to the PMs, software engineers, and QA engineers.
Influencing across Design, from problem definition to asset delivery
6-8 years of experience as a design practitioner in the consumer internet industry dedicated to the complete UI/UX design and development lifecycle of several successful web and mobile applications.
May have started their career in research & strategy or in interaction/information design but graduated to leading projects end-to-end for the last 1-2 years at least.
Exposure and experience working with start-ups will be a plus.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
What you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
- Work very closely with the product and development team to build, review and optimize our product
- Work closely with the sales team to improve Figma demos
- Build a modern clean UI/UX for website and mobile applications using Figma
- Build a clickable interface once the initial design is verified
- Build the HTML/CSS
- Create video & static content for website & marketing assets
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
Twist Open UX provides consulting services in the areas of design and innovation.
We are expanding our design team to keep pace with several exciting opportunities that are coming to us. We are on the lookout for UX designers, available to work at our studio in Bangalore. Candidates would require strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. They would be required to work effectively in a team and handle client communication.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
Empathy for users who are different from you.
Executing UX design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Collaborating on user experience planning.
Communicating with clients.
Researching interaction design trends.
Researching technology trends.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications and/or mobile devices.
Strong conceptualisation ability, drawing skills and paper prototyping technique.
Cognisant of production timelines and having attention to detail.
Ability to create task flows, high fidelity wireframes, micro interactions as well as visual design.
Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Axure and associated UX design tools.
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UX practices and heuristics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Portfolio to accompany resume.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, corel draw).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.