BizPilot is a fast-growing software development company that provides financial management solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. Our products and services help our customers streamline their end-to-end business finance. We are committed to delivering exceptional user experiences through our software products, and we are looking for a talented UX Designer to help us achieve this goal.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for designing and developing user experiences for our software products. You will work closely with our product development team to understand user requirements, analyze user behavior, and create user-centered designs that align with our business goals. You will also be responsible for creating wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs to communicate your ideas and design concepts to stakeholders.
- Conduct user research to understand user behavior, needs, and pain points
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and stakeholders to define user requirements and product goals
- Create user personas, user scenarios, and user journeys to guide product development
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that align with user needs and business goals
- Conduct usability testing to validate design concepts and iterate on design solutions
- Create and maintain design guidelines and design systems for our products
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
- 2+ years of experience in UX design for software products
- Strong portfolio of UX design work that demonstrates user-centered design thinking, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of user research techniques, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design principles
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, or similar tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present design concepts to stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or related field
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development
At BizPilot, we value diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity. We are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to everyone. If you are passionate about UX design and want to join a dynamic and innovative team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
About the role
As a UX designer, you will work with folks in the product team to envisage the end-user experience for various financial services products in a competitive space to bring an engaging and delightful customer experience. You will use market analysis, customer feedback, and insights from data to iteratively refine the design and achieve excellence. As an early member of this team, you’ll also have the opportunity to define the UX guidelines, design language, and information architecture for various products across the organization.
What will you do if you join us?
- Develop mockups for our development and design team
- Coordinate with the UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design, and more
- Conduct competitive analyses of other websites & apps that operate in the same space
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing your findings
- Prepare customer analyses based on our target demographic and initial transactions
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
You should have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Design, Development, or Engineering required
- Proficiency in design tools such as InDesign, Illustrator, or Figma
- Understanding of the B2B2C marketplace and the functions of the Fintech market
- Experience preparing detailed competitive and consumer analyses
● Collaborate, brainstorm, and execute on a wide range of projects including website assets, advertising assets, presentations, and more for Zemoso and Zemoso’s clients
● Bring concepts, content to life with out-of-the-box thinking and a perspective on the latest trends
● Present design-led ideas for visual storytelling for all digital channels
● Create and maintain the Zemoso design brand guide
● Translate asks from design leadership and marketing stakeholders into a creative brief by course-correcting early
● Work collaboratively, cohesively with multiple stakeholders, on multiple projects simultaneously
● Complete basic animation work
● Create and maintain the marketing design database
● Experience working with Adobe Suite and Figma [Essential]
● Expert at rough paper sketching to translate concepts into rough outlines
● An ability to pick up new illustration techniques and trends quickly
● 1+ years experience (professional) working at an agency on B2B clients
● A shareable, strong portfolio of work as a marketing/sales graphic designer
● Excellent communication skills
● Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
● Work in the U.K. time-shift to ensure sufficient overlap with U.S. and U.K. leadership teams
● Ability to work with agile sprints
● Competitive salary
● Work from anywhere in India
● Learning and gaining experience rapidly
● Reimbursement for basic work-from-home setup
● Insurance (including a top-up insurance for COVID)
Premagic is seeking a highly skilled and creative Product Designer to join our team and help revolutionize the way people get their photos from events. With over 700 paying clients, this is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth and success of our company.
As a Product Designer at Premagic, you will be responsible for designing and improving the user experience and interface of our innovative photo sharing platform. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to bring new features and improvements to life, and you will be an integral part of our mission to revolutionize the way people get their photos from events.
To be successful in this role, you should have at least one year of experience building products and a strong portfolio demonstrating your skills in UX and UI design. You should have a deep understanding of design principles and be able to create intuitive and visually appealing interfaces that make our product easy to use and engaging for our users. You should also be a logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment.
If you are passionate about design and eager to make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
What your typical day looks like
- Design and improve the user experience and interface of our photo sharing platform
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to bring new features and improvements to life
- Create intuitive and visually appealing interfaces that make our product easy to use and engaging for our users
What we expect from you
- Use design principles and best practices to craft user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and user interviews to gather feedback and validate design ideas
- Analyze user data and metrics to inform design decisions and optimize the user experience
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UX and UI design
- Contribute to the development of our design system and style guide
- Help define and execute the product vision and roadmap
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment and be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams.
Designation - UX/UI Designer
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Location is Mumbai.
Minimum Experience:- 2 - 5 years.
Package Offered:- Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.7,00,000/- lpa.
UX/UI Designer Job Description:-
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop low fidelity, high fidelity mock ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions and looks like
- Create original designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. user flows, fall outs, reasons of churn)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Looking for a passionate product designer to build a breakthrough sports platform. We are a small team with plenty of growth opportunities. Looking for leaders!
About Turf Town 🌀
Turf Town is a sports network that helps people find places to play at and players to play with.
We are looking to change the way you organise and play the sports you love.
We believe in building products that are designed and crafted with a care and attention to detail. We are looking for individuals who share our passion for building incredible products!
The Role 💻
- We are looking for a creative product designer who can help ideate and bring out our suite of products and features.
- You'll be working on both mobile and web based apps.
Skill Requirements 🖌
- Knowledge and experience in designing in Figma.
- Experience in working with design systems
- Experience in motion design and transitions
What we are looking for 👀
- Product focused. We believe products are the centre piece of our company and we are looking for designers who take every effort to ensure our designs are beautiful and modern, yet intuitive.
Bonus Points 💯
- An interest in playing or actively following any sport.
- A kickass portfolio
- Experience in building SaaS.
- Experience in creating icons and illustrations
Our Offer 🤝
- Very competitive and growing pay scale.
- An opportunity to scale with a team at a growing startup.
- All the equipment you'll ever need.
Interested to work with us? Please apply with your portfolio link in your resume.
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our design team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
We are looking for an experienced UI designer to design functional and appealing web and mobile app designs, focus on user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating User Interface Design, components, wireframes, prototypes, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas in all design contexts.
- Continually keeping yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in industry’s standards.
- Following material design and design system principles.
- Focussing on design contexts, consistency, usability, brand personality, and conversational design.
- Following standard of quality design, communicate with stackholders, manage time and tasks, create original and own design.
- 3 years of experience in user interface and graphic design
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, logo and branding design, user interface design, visual illustrations, infographics, flyers/newsletters, and components design.
- Knowledge of gif animation, UI style guidelines, branding design
Good understanding of design visualization i.e. color theory, visual weight, typography, iconography, patterns, grid system, responsive design etc.
Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Aftereffects.
- Knowledge of responsive grid systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset and are open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Excellent communication with internal & external stakeholders
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and
internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud
platform. You will partner with business and product development teams
throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and
innovating user experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant,
intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to
interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must..
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize
and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use
cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of
issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior
leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer
Enhancing the existing UI /UX of the website and mobile applications
Conceptualising Designs of new applications
Creating a consistent brand image with contemporary graphic designs
Working with the Product team to create concepts and designs in line with the project
You should have a passion for UI /UX and should have 3+ years of experience designing smart
websites, applications from the point of view of enhancing user experience and engagement.
2+ years of experience in designing digital products (apps/website)
Please share their Behance / Dribbble portfolio or a GDrive link (A must!)
Candidates from SPA / NID / MDes. / College of fine arts is an added bonus and will be
Going forward, we see this person leading the design team - hence the need for an
experienced resource right from the beginning.
• plan and implement new designs
• Optimize existing user interface designs
• Test for intuitivity and experience
• Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive
and user-centric solutions
• Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
• Create prototypes for new product ideas
• Test new ideas before implementing
• Conduct ongoing user research