Happay is one of the leading spend management systems that provide automated solutions for petty cash management, travel and expense management, prepaid cards for business expense, international expense card and more.
Happay caters to businesses of all size helping them automate their spending through world-class innovation, diverse industry knowledge, proactive client support system, and applications. Providing technical support and actionable insights help companies stay at top of their business expenditures so they can reduce leakage, avoid ambiguity and have a 360-degree view of the company spending.
Automate and streamline your business expense management software.Empower your employees with a web and mobile app solution with easy employee expense claims. Sign Up Now!
• Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for
typography, design and layout
• Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
Lead the overall design vision that enhances our business goals across the company.
• Develop your own toolbox of processes and techniques to identify problems and generate
• Mentor and coach team members and challenge them to perform at their best.
Ditto is a new offering from Finshots. We want to help millennials make better financial decisions. And we are starting with Insurance. With Ditto, you don't just compare insurance. You understand it. Narrow down choices. Avoid pitfalls and make better decisions.
Finshots is one of the leading financial newsletters with over 500K subscribers.
What do we do at Ditto?
- We explain health insurance and term(life) insurance in a language you can understand.
- We are an insurtech company primarily selling Health and Term Life Insurance policies.
Who's backing us?
We are funded by Zerodha- India's largest stockbroker
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our Tech team.
- Execute the design projects across the entire product life cycle. You set the design tone for the entire product by working in close collaboration with product, engineering, and business teams.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create wireframes specifications with interaction flows for website and mobile site.
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app/website.
- Test the design flows, screen mockups with the QA team to ensure all minute details are covered. Partner with front-end engineers on UI implementation.
- Bring consistency to our UX at all touchpoints.
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritise work, and keep projects moving forward.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Senior UX/UI designer.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing core experiences for consumer-facing products.
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing design aptitude, creativity, depth of thought and the ability to solve complex design problems.
- Proficient in working with Figma or other design tools.
- Strong understanding of common UX patterns and UI patterns, Information Architecture, Prototyping.
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for self and family
Application Link: https://joinditto.freshteam.com/jobs/GuGuj2l3wnSw/senior-ui-ux-designer
We are seeking a Senior UX Designer with experience in B2B SaaS products, who can deliver user-centered solutions, evaluate and learn from experiences, lead a team towards efficiency and excellence and contribute to value delivery for the company.
You will work hand-to-hand in a diverse team with members located around our different offices. The team is based in Mexico and currently expanding to London and India. We are looking for talented designers who will set the pillars of the UX team in the India office and
continue to deliver valuable solutions to our users. The UX team is responsible for creating human-centered experiences by anticipating user needs and exceeding their expectations in design, quality, and efficiency to set industry standards within software team analytics.
As Designers in BlueOptima, we are the experts in product design and the user advocates, we drive for innovation, and create holistic experiences, we increase the product’s value by bringing the
outside into the design.
Responsibilities and tasks:
● Bridge the gap between research insights and tangible concepts.
● Take part in weekly design critiques, workshops, and squad meetings.
● Lead and coach Junior designers.
● Thinking and writing about your process and documenting your decisions.
● Set up knowledge-sharing processes that promote collaboration and training (i.e.
Facilitate brainstorming meetings, design and run workshops, etc.)
● Follow and identify key industry and technology trends.
● Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key
● Collaborate effectively with remote team members
What You Need to Succeed at BlueOptima:
● 4+ years of experience working as a Product Designer or UX Designer.
BlueOptima - Job_Description_Template_v1 1
● Proven experience mapping user journeys, identifying pain points and opportunities, and
delivering optimal solutions for users.
● A proactive, empathic, and data-driven approach to problems and opportunities.
● Experience using prototyping and collaboration tools such as Figma or XD.
● Ability to validate hypotheses, evaluate deliverables' impact and iterate based on objectives
and data insights.
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Good to have (Technical requirements/ Previous experience)
● Product analytics tools experience
● People management skills and experience
● User research experience
● Fast speed environment experience
● B2B SaaS platform experience
Why join our team?
● We offer the opportunity to work with a range of innovative software products with a strong
value proposition in a major growth industry.
● Rapid career growth.
● Autonomy to plan and execute based on objectives.
● The chance to be a visible contributor to the company's success.
● Training and Personal Development Plans for each employee.
Culture and Growth:
● 32 days of holidays - this includes public and religious holidays
● Contributions to your Provident Fund which can be matched by the company above the
statutory minimum as agreed
● Gratuity payments
● Private Medical Insurance provided by the company (Employee + Spouse + 2 Children + 2
● Relocation support
● Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home p/w
● Flexible Work from Long Distance - 4 weeks a year
● Free drinks and snacks in the office
● International travel opportunities
● Global annual meet-up (Thailand in October 2022)
● High-quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs and 32’ screens)
- 3+ years of experience in designing digital products.
- Ability to understand short and long-term goals of the product and business.
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
- A good understanding of frontend principles to guide the team from an engineering point of view.
- Understanding of behavioural analytics and goes by data-driven decisions, when needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership.
- Keen interest in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation.
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always user-focused.
- A portfolio that showcases experience creating visual UI systems involved in overall creative direction down to icon systems, transitions, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of web and mobile platforms (iOS, Android design guidelines as well as their limitations
At Clinikk, our aim is to revolutionise healthcare for the people of India by providing them with highquality, accessible, affordable & comprehensive healthcare solutions, especially tailored for their families.
In our pursuit, towards this, we have built a robust team of Doctors, Health Assistant, Sales executive, available 24*7.
We intend to equip our internal team with state of the art software that :
Accurately present the right information of our customers
Facilitate them to perform all tasks required by the customer quickly
Use AI to provide appropriate input and suggestions at the right time
And much more to better the experience of our end consumers
We are looking for someone who is passionate about designing enterprise PWAs.
2-3 years of experience working on Product teams and shipping Android Apps & PWAs with expertise in using Figma - a strong portfolio to demonstrate the same
Experience and confidence to design for the Next Billion Users and the grey-collared workforce of India
Ability to weave design through the digital and physical space to create meaningful and seamless interventions for our target group
Strong understanding of UX writing & ability to build user interfaces for multilingual app
Collaborate cross-functionally to develop practical interventions
Work hands-on to develop appropriate pixel-perfect design
Ability to iteratively achieve the desired impact using UI/UX design
Experience working with tech development teams
Bonus for experience working in the Healthcare sector
As our graphic designer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work in cognition with other designers to produce best creatives.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute for brainstorming to draw creative ideas.
- Be responsible for end-to-end results of the projects
- Always deliver your projects within deadline
- Work as a team to come up with creative ideas even under pressure.
1. App UI/UX.
2. Social media posts.
3. Companies design policy
He/She will lead efforts in building excellent and intuitive application design. Being one of the early team members will allow him/her to work with the founding team to shape and build the product from scratch.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product team and front-end engineer
Design graphical user interface, elements and illustrations for young Indian users
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the app looks like
Lead user research on the design front and thrive for more intuitive user flow and elements. Incorporate changes in the design based on user feedback
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer of mobile applications or similar role
Portfolio of design projects
Mastery of design tools (e.g. Sketch and InVision)
Team spirit; good communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
Cold Brew Tech is a Bangalore based seed-stage startup focussed on creating impact in the internet consumer space with an added focus on youth and people coming online for the first time in India - NHB users (Next Half Billion). It is founded by IITK alumni - Bhanu Pratap Singh Tanwar (ex-Deutsche Bank), Hardik Bansal (ex-WorldQuant, University of Maryland), Harshvardhan Chhangani (ex-Paytm).