AppLocum International, a UK-based company, operates with a strong IT presence in Ahmedabad, empowering IT professionals and organizations with cutting-edge technologies. As a product and service-based industry, we have excelled in managing UK healthcare projects, leveraging our novel tech-led approach. AppLocum International operates as a subsidiary of the renowned UK company, ADDVantage Technologies (https://addvantage-technologies.co.uk/) delivering innovative healthcare solutions like AllDayDr, Healthya, AppLocum, PharmSmart, ADDVantage Minds, and HEALTHYA Stations. Under the visionary leadership of our Founder and CEO, Suhel Ahmed, we continue to expand our expertise and presence across the UK and the Middle East.
About the internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the design team to understand project requirements.
- Assist in creating wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to contribute creative design ideas.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather feedback.
- Assist in refining and improving user interfaces based on feedback and insights.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure design implementation matches the vision.
- Stay updated with the latest design trends and emerging UI/UX technologies.
- Contribute to creating visually appealing and user-friendly designs.
- Assist in creating design guidelines and documentation for projects.
- Support the design team in various tasks and projects as required.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 01st Sept'23 and 15th Sept'23
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Job Offer
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
For more information or enquiries, please reach out to us on jobs@applocum .org
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Roles and responsibilities
- Work with founders, to understand business objectives and customer insights
- Work with product, engineering and customers to co-create the product with early customers
- Prepare wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to take ideas from inception to execution
- Build a design strategy, establish high-quality design processes, and create a culture of design within.
- Drive user research to identify problems and experiment with solutions; inform the product roadmap by advocating for user needs
- Strategize, develop, and extend the visual design systems and pattern libraries
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Self-driven individual with high ownership and a strong work ethic
- Ability to turn complex design problems into beautiful, intuitive solutions
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Aesthetic appeal - you have an eye for beautiful designs/visuals
- Expertise in product thinking & user empathy; being able to identify the key user needs and connect them with effective solutions
- Excellent craft skills, such as visual storytelling, pixel-perfect UI design, and prototyping
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable running a full design process from beginning to end
- Ability to conduct user research studies
showcase their websites
● Work with the design lead, product manager, and engineers to craft design-focused
improvements for our native apps
● Help us build out our atl and btl marketing and social media campaigns
● Build visually stunning communications
● Demonstrate strong ability to effectively communicate ideas and project statuses
● Ensure all designs are pixel-perfect and adhere to our design system’s standards.
● Simplify complex flows so they are easily understandable for users
● Partner with teammates in across the USA and India
● Research and share relevant UX best practices and competitor products to keep our
● Delighting our users!
innovative solutions for our product designs making them practical yet
straightforward to use. You will ensure that all elements of the online user
experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive, creative and scalable solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Your contribution will improve the efficiency of the product and help increase customer experience and satisfaction.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
Evaluate and gather all requirements from business stakeholders,
users and collaborate with product engineers and managers.
Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual
and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and
prototypes to illustrate design ideas.
Design graphic UI elements such as:
tabs, widgets, navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for
our digital assets.
Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design
strategy for the brand.
Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page
designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
for the digital user. Creating design and UI strategies for beta testing.
Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research
methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict
Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
A team player but can work independently too.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize
A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile
Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch,
InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems,
and Adobe Creative Suite
Experience designing Technology/Data products and dashboards
Brand Strategy Experience
Catalyst IQ is hiring for one of the leading Fintech companies in India.
About company: We are India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments,commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. Its investors include Softbank, AntFinancial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.
About the team: Central Design Team
Our Central Design team is responsible for all the Product Design and Research work related to various products. The team mainly looks at the design of the our consumer app and the products in the Merchant Ecosystem comprising of the EDC and POS Devices, the Golden Gate app (the FSE ecosystem), the Unified Merchants Portal (UMP), Net Banking Panel, different deltas and various products are aligned with each of the Deltas.
About the role:
As a product designer, you will be in a fast paced environment, and your day-to-day tasks will consist of engaging with product managers and other stakeholders, to understand the requirements and creating well designed flows, high and low fidelity prototypes,and visual interfaces for a good user experience. You will use your knowledge of design, expertise and skills to design products for these specific responsibilities assigned to you.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather and understand business and feature requirements.
· Translate requirements from the PRDs into concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Request and drive user research/usability tests as needed. Collaborate with all stakeholders on high fidelity interactive prototypes, design validation and improvement.
· Work with development team to ensure high quality designs are fully actualised.
· Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and software developers.
· Staying up to date with the latest trends in product design.
· Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
· A degree in design, or equivalent experience in Design. Minimum 8+Yrs of Industry experince.
· Professional experience in User Experiences on web and mobile applications.
· Have worked in a product company ecosystem.
· Deep understanding of design processes and research methodologies.
· Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
· Proficient with the tools in Design and Prototyping (Figma / Sketch).
· Fast learner and extremely self-motivated to lead. Ability to handle multiple projects in an agile, fast and dynamic environment.
Why join us?
· A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
· Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
· A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
· Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
- You'll work with the design lead to create high-quality mockups for the development
- You'll design and refine various mobile flows related to trading stocks and managing an investment portfolio
- You'll help build out our design system and processes
Our Ideal Candidate :
- You have experience with design tools like Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD
- Some experience with visual/graphic design would be great, but is not a requirement Application Requirements
A portfolio showcasing any work would be preferred. - If you don't have a portfolio, show us anything you've worked on, or make anything & present it to us!
- Participate in requirements gathering, identify and document user needs after extensive research through interviews and discussions with target users and stakeholders from the business.
- Design effective new user experiences as well as improve existing ones. Validate the created User Experiences to meet envisaged goals and stipulated standards. All this should be done within agile sprints.
- You are expected to collaborate across the spectrum with product development and marketing teams to facilitate dissipation of the deeper context of the product being worked upon.
- Preferably have a B.Des/DesDegree or equivalent degree with experience in Design industry with an amazing design portfolio. Have 0-3 years of experience in UX Research.
- A user-centred approach to design with experience in conducting user research
- Experience in employing any of the relevant research methods: unmoderated sessions, Tree sorts, surveys, A/B tests, ethnographic enquiries, UX heuristics and benchmarking, to name a few.
- Effective Communication and collaboration skills that enable team-members to build robust products from the researched insights.
- Should be eager to see the bigger picture by connecting the dots of the product, users, stakeholders and context.
As a design director, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of all design projects, growth of the studio and designers across all levels. You would be expected to own the design practice and raise the bar of our design outcomes. You should enjoy being a champion for clients & users with a deep sense of empathy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead, Mentor, Deliver and Communicate for all the projects at the studio across research, design strategy, user experience design, and product design
- Constantly evolve design deliverables across research, strategy, branding, prototyping, user experience, usability testing, etc.
- Collaborate with clients across full UX lifecycle to drive impactful outcomes using design & design thinking
- Identify risks in projects and work towards mitigating them
- Ensure that each individual project team is aligned to the project goal and they deliver accordingly
- Setup, hire & train designers to build an outstanding design team
- Train & Mentor a team of design leaders within the studio
- Maintain strong documentation for mentors, design processes, etc
- Create a repository of templates, questionnaires, and earlier project learnings and keep the same life during each project to make them relevant
- 10+ years experience
- 5+ years experience in leading design teams
- Masters in Design / related disciplines
- Critical thinking with the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Technical expertise & depth in user research, visual design, product design, prototyping & remote collaboration
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills. Must have managed a team of 10 or more in previous roles.
- Keen attention to detail across design functions
- Excellent documentation, storytelling, and oratory skills
- Proficiency with research techniques and modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Strong crisis management and risk mitigation skills
- Delivery of projects within budgets and timelines with quality
- Growth of team members in terms of skill and hence the designation
- Awards and recognition for the projects you lead
- New processes and templates to increase team efficiency and productivity
- Growth of business by identifying new opportunities or crafting winning pitches
- Inspire everyone around with the design
duration - 4 months
skills - canva , UI/UX , designing, creative writing, english proffiency (written and spoken)
experience - freshers/graduates can apply
This a Delhi based internship which will be conducted in hybrid mode.
What You'll be responsible for?
Understand business requirements from customers and craft conversational dialogue flows aimed to solve customer queries.
Ability to synthesize multiple perspectives (Clients, Developers, Program Managers) and create clear and compelling conversational journeys
Proactively identify impediments and provide resolutions during the Design and Ideation phases of a project
Be the client’s advocate and ensure that the solution is aimed at long-term success and exponential ROI
Detailed understanding of the underlying technology, platform, and product
Keep up with market trends and be a thought leader in the industry
4-9 years of relevant experience in UX writing or design
Bachelor’s Degree in any field
Must have hands-on experience of Rest & Soap API
Strong experience with SQL (NoSQL experience is a plus).
Must have experience on popular API client such Postman tool
Troubleshooting and Configurations on ERP.
A clear understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a bonus
Proficiency in spoken and written English along with editing and proof-reading skills (word choice, grammar, and style)
Analytical Thinking: Use data-driven decision making to help define best practices of Conversation Design
Fluency in other languages apart from English is a bonus
https://ownpath.xyz/">ownpath is an early stage startup with a mission of making ambitious career opportunities accessible to everyone, starting with Design. We recently completed a 3 month program on Design Management for Gojek, for which we received highly positive reviews. We had Kristin Skinner (Co-author of Org Design for Design Orgs) and Meredith Black (Ex-Pinterest) as some of the instructors for the program.
We're currently working on a https://ownpath.xyz/product-design-fellowship">Product Design Fellowship program to help junior designers develop key skills and transition towards becoming Product Designers at leading startups.
The program will involve designers working in teams, building live projects, and showcasing their work to prospective employers during Demo Day. We currently have Gojek, Razorpay, and Scripbox as industry partners. We're seeking a Head of Design Education to join us as part of the Founding team to help us run a successful cohort and build a foundation for future programs.
- Own the program experience in terms of identifying focus areas, pedagogy, learning outcomes, and evaluation criterion, and ensuring a high placement rate
- Collaborate closely with our instructional designer to innovate on scalable &highly engaging learning experiences
- Conduct regular Office Hours to guide learners on their projects and curate learning resources for both the cohort and the broader design community
- Collaborate with our community manager to grow our learner and mentor communities
You ideally have
- Around 6 years worth of experience in designing digital products/experiences, preferably with some experience at fast-growing startups
- Strong interest in making design education accessible and outcome-driven
- Experience with conducting or organising conference talks or workshops
- Excellent communication skills
- Huge opportunity for impact by helping build a design school from scratch as an exciting alternative to conventional avenues for higher education
- Excellent stepping stone for a Head of Design role at fast-growing startups
- Develop your network by interfacing with Heads of Design/Product in the industry
- Get mentorship from Heads of Designs/Product
This is a full-time paid role, with an option to convert to a equity-based partner role based on performance and fit.
Founder & CEO,