Please see PDF to get to know more about Onepoint and the position
• Design user interfaces that are appealing and unique and help intended audiences to feel personally connected to the product or service.
• Create user-centred interactive flows, animations, low and high-fidelity prototypes, and presentations to impress our customers.
• Create skeletons in HTML and CSS from any sketch, wireframe or draft images to help the team giving life to designed user interfaces.
• Create portfolios and document designs in captivating ways to express meaning.
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3. • Experience with Wireframes software.
• Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint (or similar) tool for presenting.
• Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma or other design and mock-up tools.
• Experience with imaging and graphic design software tool.
• Experience with animation software tool.
• Knowledge about colour and behaviour theories.
• Knowledge of popular open source CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, etc.
About Onepoint IT Consulting Pvt Ltd
Onepoint was established in 2005 in London, UK and in 2008 in Pune, India to specialise in enterprise architecture consulting and
open source solutions. Today we equip our clients to achieve transformational business outcomes powered by digital advances by applying world-class technology, data, and analytics expertise. We are proud to be called trusted partners by our clients. We love to provide value in whatever we do. For further information consult: www.onepointltd.com
Company Name: Digz Placements
WordPress Developer Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
WordPress Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adobe XD or Figma Design to web implementing
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Website creating using Elementor Plugin.
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Website creating using Elementor Plugin.
Demonstrating portfolio of work that reflects the breadth & depth of skills in Interaction/User Experience Design.
Managing deliverables such as rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, design patterns and annotated comps.
Being in an entrepreneurial culture and excited about the challenge of building a design capability in a growing organization.
Collaborating with cross-functional peers (Product Managers, Business, Engineers) to understand user problems and business challenges and devising focused and elegantly designed solutions
Driving new understanding of problems to be solves for project scoping and collaboration on the overall product roadmap
Creating clean, modern, high converting, and intuitive user interfaces from wireframes to prototypes
Communicating design decisions and the why behind them to the PMs, software engineers, and QA engineers.
Influencing across Design, from problem definition to asset delivery
6-8 years of experience as a design practitioner in the consumer internet industry dedicated to the complete UI/UX design and development lifecycle of several successful web and mobile applications.
May have started their career in research & strategy or in interaction/information design but graduated to leading projects end-to-end for the last 1-2 years at least.
Exposure and experience working with start-ups will be a plus.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team. You should transform the software into handy products for the clients.
- Collect and examine the needs of the user.
- Consult engineers and product designers regarding the product.
- Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products.
- Creating user flows, PSDs, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Design user interfaces elements mainly menus, widgets, tabs, etc.
- Illustrate the functions of the website and develop UI mock-ups and prototypes.
- Create tables, sketches, filters, images, and other websites/applications graphic designs.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Review and edit the mock-ups according to the client's feedback.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Monitor and manage the previously developed systems.
- Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience.
- Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- BS in Computer Science or Graphics Designing. BFA applicants will also be preferred.
- Proven 2 years or more of experience as a UX /UI Designer, UI Designer , UX Designer or a similar role.
- Proven background of graphic designing projects related to web and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Figma.
- Strong understanding of wireframe tools.
- Strong communication skills and a team-building spirit.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of responsive and interactive designs
- Making Wireframes
- Reviewing and Updating Userflow as per needs
- Strong design thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for :
- Designing Android and IOS Applications
- - Identifying and troubleshooting UX problem- Implement business rules and validations as per project requirements.
- - Adhere to Design & Code guidelines.
We are looking for Presentation Specialist (or Presentation Designer) who can work with our business to design a presentation in PowerPoint or another program in order to highlight a particular product or service, work on the project brief from our clients to articulate branding and marketing concepts to the brand’s audience through visual concepts. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the entire creative campaign starting from conception to deployment.
Why Will I Apply?
1.I will have Experience to be a part of a brand journey from scratch
2.I will have freedom to fail in pursuit of disruption.
3.I will work and compete with the brightest minds in the category
4.I will enjoy the pressure and perks of higher hierarchy
1.Campaign ideation and visual presentation on how the branding and messaging for a brand will look like.
2.Creating branding assets still or motion that will be used by the brands to market their products PAN India.
3.Hire and lead an external team in case the work has to be outsourced through excellent contacts in the industry.
1.Team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Deadline driven, organised and understand how people view and understand content.
3.Internet savvy but people friendly, should be as comfortable with a marketing team as they are with any digital device.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers
- Conduct user research, conceptualize user flows and wireframes
- Design prototypes and high fidelity mockups
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback technical constraints/opportunities and usability finding
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
Qualifications & Skills:
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant work experience in designing consumer products
- An impressive portfolio/website/blog
- Good problem solver with an analytical bent of mind
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently
- Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements
- Knowledge of software such Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Interaction Design - Adobe after effects or principle, Invision, Marvel or any other software used for making prototypes
We are looking for a talented visual designer to enhance our brand’s online presence with eye-catching and professional graphic designs. As a visual designer, you will consult with the project team to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes for our other branded products.
To be successful as a visual designer, you should exhibit experience in visual design and the ability to contribute creative expertise to brainstorming sessions. Outstanding visual designers are team players who apply their creativity to varied design requirements.
Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
1. Designing original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography fonts
2. Enhancing digital images, including the application of contrasts and gradients.
3. Submitting visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
4. Meeting with the project team for feedback and editing designs, when required.
5. Collaborating with IT developers in aligning visual designs with website functionalities.
6. Developing prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
7. Designing high-quality visuals for social media banners, newsletters, emailers, presentations, branding, business cards, and other design collaterals
8. Keeping track of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
1. 2-3 years of experience as a visual designer, or similar.
2. A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
3. Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite's Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, and Xd
4. Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
5. Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
6. Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
7. Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
8. Excellent communication skills.