We're looking for a figma ninja who can bring our vision the life. Here is your chance to own and direct visual design.
- Influence and direct visual design
- Execute with latest tools and tricks on Figma
- Partner the UX designer on the project
We always hire for the long term, so if you're out there looking for just a bigger pay, dont apply. But if you're out there and believe in growing something and doing the work it takes, i'm happy to have a chat.
We have a BYOD policy and beer on Fridays. Madam Curie (our office dog / Chief Chill Officer) resides and takes charge of the Pune office.
We are designers, artists, creators, researchers, visualizers and observers; well, basically, we’re a bunch of driven individuals with creative minds, working together as User Interface and User Experience Designers! We strongly believe in collectively working together while respecting each teammate’s personal space, to let their creative juices flow!
This Delhi-based startup is founded by a successful serial entrepreneur and has raised a total of $5.2M over 4 rounds.
What you will do:
- Transforming creative ideas/ briefs into practical collateral
- Quickly developing concept mock ups to visualize new ideas in context
- Working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Majorly working and coordinating with the marketing team
- Working closely with cross functional teams such as NPS , Ops , Sales and Strategy
What you need to have:
- Graduate from a good design school with 3 to 7 Years of graphic design experience
- Experience in E-commerce/ Consumer Electronics/ FMCG industry preferred
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign/ 2d Techniques)
- Experience in Motion Graphics and Video Editing is a plus
- Hands on experience in Adobe Premier Pro + After Effects
- Strong presentation, communication, organizational and time-management skills
- Start-up/ early-stage experience
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on and adaptive environment
We are hiring a UI/UX design for a full-time opportunity at HQ. The candidate must be having -
- A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 years of work experience with UX, UI is required
- Prior experience leading a team of UX and UI designers
- Experience around end-to-end client communication and design project management
- Experience handling multiple design projects simultaneously
- Should be having pro-level experience in design tools such as - Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc
- Should be proactive with communications
- Great communication skills
§ We are seeking a Product Designer with a passion for creating user journeys that allows customers to intuitively use our products.
§ The candidate should be skilled at each stage of UX design process while staying focused on the needs of the user personas.
§ You will have to work with other designers and cross-functional team members and rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
§ Strong conceptualization and visual design abilities
§ Working knowledge of Adobe products, Sketch or other wire-framing/prototyping/design tools
§ Excellent user interface design skills, including creating wireframes, mock ups, and high-fidelity prototypes
§ Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research
§ Modify and revise existing User Journeys / designs to meet changing customer preferences
§ Work closely with product managers to identify & suggest improvement opportunities for products & processes
§ Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership
§ Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety of audiences
§ Ability to thrive in an iterative, collaborative environment
§ Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
§ Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
1-2 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work
Taskmonk is a Multi-functional collaborative platform for eCommerce enterprises to manage AI-driven product teams, labeling partners, data pipelines and labeling use cases centrally to create better Retail AI faster.
Our clients use our no-code platform to create intuitive workflows, automate processes using the power of AI to assign tasks efficiently, and enhance data quality with preventative QC.
Our platform has saved 425K manhours on 75M tasks for two of the Top Fortune 500 Retail Companies
About the Role:
As a UI Designer, you will look into all aspects of UI design and have a keen eye on finer details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization etc staying abreast with latest trends. Above all you will have a zeal for problem solving. In this role you will collaborate with the Product Design, Frontend Development, Business team and other stakeholders.
What you will Do as a UI Designer:
∙ Gather and envision user requirements
∙ Create wireframes
∙ Convert wireframes to low & high fidelity mockups iteratively
∙ You will own and evangelise the Design System within the organisation
∙ Design icons, graphics, etc
∙ Build functional prototypesCollaborate with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation, and work through any problems encountered
BRIDGEi2i is a trusted partner to enterprises globally for driving actions for digital transformation outcomes. Our clients choose us for our ability to provide contextual AI-powered analytics solutions to solve complex business problems and deliver digital transformation outcomes.
We specialize in asset-based consulting, a structured approach to solving complex business problems that deploy contextual solutions powered by our proprietary AI accelerators (Watchtower, Recommender, Optimizer and Converser). This helps enterprises drive wider consumption of insights and faster and more accurate decisions across
the board, thereby enabling faster time to value.
We are headquartered in Bangalore, India and also have offices in Fremont, Dallas, Chicago, Seattle and Boston.
About the team
BRIDGEi2i centralized design team is responsible for enabling design thinking across the organization and setting the standards for designing our products, solutions and projects. Speed, excellence, and collaboration are our core values.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business units, PMs, software engineers and leaders to help prioritize and guide design decisions.
- Facilitate design thinking workshops to navigate ambiguity.
- Deliver world-class designs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Iterate designs and documentation based on continued user testing and feedback.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to our design system.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4-6 years of experience in UX/UI
- B2B product design experience
- Shipped products
- Open to receiving feedback from unexpected sources
- Passionate about all things design
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of design processes
- Should have worked on majorly data-driven dashboards, both on the web as well as mobile platforms.
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art creative software such as Sketch, InVision, Marvelapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Adobe Xd, Principle, Zeplin, etc.
- Should have experience in making, implementing, documenting and using the Design System (DLS).
- Should have hands-on experience conducting user research, creating user personas, usability testing and storyboarding user flows.
- Should understand and know how to implement design analytics.
- Should be able to design and facilitate participatory design workshops to discover opportunities and insights both internally and externally.
- Should be a self-motivator and willing to come up with solutions by diving deep into the core of the problem.
- Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- A graduate degree in design is a plus.
- Designing for flutter in the past is also a plus