· 4-7 yrs of experience in UI/ UX designing.
· Bachelor/ Master's degree in product design, HCI, interaction design, creative design, industrial design, communication design, architecture or equivalent experience
· Must have experience in designing tools like Photoshop, illustrator, Figma, XD
· Overall ability to interact and monitor the outside design agency and drive work through them.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· People management and cross functional projects management skills, leadership skills, strong analytical skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good verbal and written English skills
· Will work on design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch,UXPin, Balsamiq, Invision and After Effects to create mood boards.
· Deep expertise of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, layout) and creation of a variety of visual mood boards, storyboards, creative briefs, and motion and visual guidelines
· Develop wireframes, task flows and prototypes around customer needs.
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
Good to have
· Real-World- problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and in an agile manner
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-functionally with cross-functional software teams.
· Ability to quickly produce elegant and easily understood diagrams, wireframes, concept maps, prototypes, infographics, interaction guidelines, complete user interfaces and other related artifacts with a strong interaction point-of-view
About Blackopal Technologies
What you’ll do (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Ensure ufaber websites convey the message, emotion and vibes about the future it promises
- Create web and app based products for multiple uFaber brand which are pleasure to use for the last mile user
- Design Web and Mobile learning interfaces which score high in empathy and UX. Deliver the result minus the clutter
- Bring in a designers edge in every product requirement that comes through various stakeholders
- Work in teams, show willingness to lead in future
What we appreciate (Skills Required):
- Fundamental understanding of Visual Design principles
- Formal education in Design,
- Quality hands on experience in UI/UX design
If you want to create products which will have reached clock million + engagement hours and reach over 100 thousand students, apply with examples of your best work.
What will you do?
Design the next version of a world-class product that is already being used by millions of students. Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions, and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
What is required?
- 6+ years or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with the product management team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet product needs and vision.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design. Along with a clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology.
ProCreator is an award-winning Digital Design Agency focusing on establishing an end to end product solution. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds, be it development, design, marketing, animation or providing any business solutions for the betterment of your products and their users, by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Some of our clients we work with, are WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, Metasky and many more.
Procreator is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic designers who are eager to pursue a career in UI/UX and have a knack for design, aesthetics, and usability.
As a User Interface Designer in our team, you will be part of a fast-paced and forward thinking team of like-minded designers with a passion for design and problem-solving.
You will be working closely with junior and senior designers, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interface ranging from landing pages, SaaS web and mobile applications. Together we will engineer and design good looking, aesthetically pleasing and functionally great applications that deliver a pleasant User Experience.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in UX | UI field.
- Familiar with UX methodologies – research, interviews, personas, competitor research, sitemap, wireframing, responsive design and prototyping.
- Familiar with UI principles and being able to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
- Experience using Figma.
- Being able to communicate your design decisions & choices effectively to internal team members and stakeholders.
- Willing to accept constructive feedback, learn and grow from it.
- Ability to collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across the designs.
- A knack for attention to detail and having the ability to quickly incorporate feedback and efficiently produce high-quality work.
- Brownie points if you know prototyping /motion design tools like After Effects, ProtoPie, etc.
- Proficient (written and verbal) in the English language.
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn, put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
What will you do?
- Create wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate your ideas.
- Create visual designs and user interfaces for the wireframes.
- Execute on 1 to 2 projects at a time.
- Communicate with senior and lead designers to understand the project requirements, deliverables and feedback.
- Present and rationalize your design decisions and stick to well-known design guidelines while designing interfaces.
- Collaborate with team members across verticals (development, graphic design and content) to bring the product you’re working on to life.
- Document and effectively update design files.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes and design industry standards.
Working with Procreator will help you understand the real meaning of team, support, and an environment to grow and explore yourself. You will have the freedom to traverse diverse industries and understand how they function and the thought process of their leaders.
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit himself fully to the company and drive the company forward.
We are looking for a Product Designer who will be responsible for creating great websites/apps for our product. Primary duties include conceptualising and implementing creative ideas for the product, as well as creating visual elements. You will be working closely with our development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the team.
- Testing and improving the design of the website/app.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma and other visual design tools.
- Experience 5+ years
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
What are we looking for?
A Designer is required to create high-quality graphic content & engage the social media audience. Their duty is to use their graphic design and programming abilities to produce engaging posts, pages, and applications that generate traffic and increase conversions.
They must also have substantial marketing understanding in order to provide the most appropriate content for a certain target audience within the timelines specified.
<<The best designer are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.>>
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Hands-on experience on designing using Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Develop new concepts & improve overall marketing efforts.
- Test graphics on different devices
- Work towards strengthening the brand image
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design along with
- A passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
- Command over Graphic designing tools like Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- Good communication skills along with an excellent understanding of the work required to be delivered.
- Creativity to put ideas to design.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated and confident of producing own ideas.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience is a must.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
1. Looking for a passionate and skilled designer with
a) a degree in Engineering or Design and
b) a strong focus on understanding the user needs and
c) an interest in mental health.
2. You will be working closely with the founder in a very fast paced environment.
3. Ability to take direction and feedback positively is required.
4. Strong sense of accountability is needed.
5. Good understanding of design principles on which you base your design.
Required: Experience with Usability testing and Figma, protopie, and some testing tools.
Not looking for freelancers.
This is currently a temporary job for a few months with the possibility of becoming a full time role.
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings. Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
About you : As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams to implement an enterprise-wide Frontend design strategy
- Execute all visual designs, from initial concept through development hand-off - Synthesize complex, abstract business requirements into meaningful and usable designs
- Bring the customer and product owners visions to life by conducting research, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and designing user interfaces
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Help maintain a design library and style guide to ensure a consistent look and feel across various products.
-Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
-Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
-Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
-Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Use storytelling and visualization skills to present and defend your design decisions to team members and stakeholders
-4+ years of Mobile App Design or related experience
- Experience across all phases of product design from research to ideation, design iteration, prototyping, and delivering high-fidelity UI designs.
- Excellent visual design skills and proficiency in design tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to solve problems creatively and clearly articulate design solutions to stakeholders - Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes
- Comfortable designing for web and mobile devices
-Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
Location: Delhi- Okhla
- In line with Industry best practices /- We have an energetic workplace environment where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.