About this position
We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into interactive layouts. We aim to delight users with a simple and functional design. If you’re a strong creative thinker, constantly curious, and can’t stand users having anything less than a stellar experience, we want to hear from you!
What are you going to do?
- UI Design for Web and Mobile
- User Flows
- Storyboards & Storytelling
- Data/Market Research
- Target Audience / Personas
- User Requirements
You need to have:
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction, visual design, Color theory , typography and ideation
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped build products.
- Hands-on experience with design software like Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop,Corel Draw etc.
About Squareboat Solutions Private Limited
- Understanding business priorities and customer insights and chart out design roadmaps.
- Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing features, as well as innovative new products
- Defining clear user flows and UI specifications for the Engineering teams and helping in creating seamless and engaging user experiences
- Creating experience maps, user journeys and user flows to prototype unique interaction models and converts them into killer visual designs
- Breaking a long-term user experience vision down into concrete steps for agile development.
- Maintaining design consistency and coherence across the products
- Taking charge of complete user experience across products and building your team to accomplish the product vision
What you need to have:
- Pedigree - Graduation/ PG from Tier 1 design institutes including NIFT, NID, MIT, IIT
- Experience - Over 5 years of experience in developing consumer-facing products including Android, iOS and web applications.
- Experience on tools such as like Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Adobe XD
- Product Mindset with design first thinking
- User empathy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and endurance
- Awareness of latest industry trends
- Demonstrated track record of building excellent user experience designs
- Growth - We want to build from within. We look at you as a leader with the potential to make the company a decacorn.
- Exposure to all parts of the business - You will partner with every team, a unique opportunity to learn deeply about business
- Work with the best - Learn from the leaders who have pioneered in building the industry.
- Work with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
- High-growth startup & industry - has been a market leader in different segments of fin-tech and we see rapid growth to come in the following years.
OneCode is an agent led distribution platform for businesses predominantly in BFSI verticals. The platform enables businesses to outsource their need for sales agents through the OneCode Platform. OneCode is a Super App for the sales agents and the businesses who employ Sales Agents. For the business/brand it's a plug'n'play solution. The Sales agents who are on-boarded have to go through the content (training videos) + KYC. There are 1mn+ agents on the platform and 50+ clients (ICICI, Axis, Equitas, Upstox, Insurance Co's). India's 2nd largest Agent network.
One Code is well funded by tier 1 VC’s(Sequoia, Nexus, Waterbridge) and angels in India. Recently we have raised $5M dollars from India's top VC's.
We are looking for an experienced B2C UI/UX designer (Consumer front - large scale experienced)
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working in good coordination with production managers and engineers
- Working closely with Product Head & CEO
- Generating new ideas
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Discussing the idea with the internal team
- Designing Wireframes, UI mockups and prototypes
- Designing High fidelity designs
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Minimum 3 years experienced
- Understand UX methodologies
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Experience in B2C products on big scale
- High ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Required Skills for this Role:
Prototyping, Persona Definition, Wireframing ,Sketching, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Story boarding.
If this is interesting for you then please share your resume while applying. Also, please feel free to reach out in case of any queries.
What you'll do
- Translate ideas into concepts, user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, content writers, and product managers to anticipate and identify user needs and align product goals with the user's goals.
- Come up with features and improvements that you can ship quickly and measure for effectiveness.
- Design and discover workflows that allow you to test designs early and often, and then iterate upon feedback.
- Identify new product opportunities, inform launch decisions, and product improvements.
- Use and evolve our internal design libraries and design system.
- Work closely with engineers and other partners to ensure what is shipped is true to your design work.
- Help with hiring and establishing a design culture within the company by evangelizing thoughtful design and its impact on the bottom-line.
- Directly contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company.
You're right for us if -
- You have an online portfolio that documents your work and thinking process - or a PDF would do too. (If not, you might be asked to take a design assignment)
- You have a high bar for your work and the team.
- Strong empathy for users
- You have solid Visual Design, UI, and Interaction Design chops.
- You are someone who cares deeply about getting to the root of the problem you're solving and take time to understand all the facts before making informed design decisions.
- You engage complexity head-on before simplifying.
- You have a strong bias for action when it comes to prototyping to help facilitate better product discussions.
- You understand the balance between craft, speed, and impact on the bottom line.
We are looking for talented and passionate User Experience Designers to make our voice driven products easy to use and refined. The designer should be capable of executing an end-to-end design process from user research, competitive study, creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface and prototypes. At each stage, you would be identifying user needs and making sure that the final product delivers on them through a delightful, usable experience.
- Apply design thinking, design methods, tools & processes to generate new ideas and concepts.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Understand, define and validate solutions via usability testing and consultation with users.
- Iterate, prototype and arrive at comprehensive solutions
- Work closely with engineers to ensure high quality execution.
- 4+ years’ experience in designing for web, Android, and iOS with familiarity of technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for multiple platforms such as desktop and mobile
- Portfolio that demonstrates ability to design engaging and usable user-centered experiences and applications.
- Nimbleness; the ability to turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups quickly in an iterative environment
- Previous experience in health tech products or voice based interfaces.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interactions, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process
- Proficiency with mobile and web design patterns and accessibility standards ·
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Visual design skills.
- Ability to balance user needs with business strategy.
- Skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
Cogno AI by AllinCall is an Omnichannel Cloud Communication-as-a-Service that uses a combination of ChatBots, Live Agent Chat, Cobrowsing, and Video Calling to provide a Delightful Customer Experience across all Digital Channels.
We work with 45+ large Enterprise clients (ICICI Group, Kotak Group, HDFC Group, State Bank Group, Aditya Birla Group, Bajaj Group, etc).
We are on a mission to build the best Communication Solutions for Businesses to help them with a delightful Customer Experience.
This is a remote position.
- Investigating user experience design requirements of the products for our enterprise customers.
- Optimize the existing UI/UX experience.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the organization.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets, etc. for the end-product user.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the customer success team, sales team and operations team, and the technology team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for our clients.
- Work closely with the software developers and product managers to ensure quality product delivery.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have a laptop or desktop to work.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Location: Currently remote, eventually Mumbai
Compensation: INR 20,000 - INR 30,000 per month (Based on experience)
Get a chance to shape your career in one of the fastest-growing spaces - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other new-age technologies.
Get a chance to work with some of the largest enterprise clients like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. and understand their business model and operations.
Best of both worlds - Work experience of a startup and branding of Fortune 500 companies!
Very fast-paced growth environment. You tend to learn and grow at a 2x rate minimum!
Work with an incredible team that has created products for big BFSI enterprises (one of the toughest markets to crack!), which the customers love!
Lots of creative freedom!
Lots of fun at the workplace. Frequent fun activities to make work even more enjoyable :)
Fantastic company culture. No politics. Just pure work and play!
Very approachable and helpful seniors and peers.
With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1M+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees across the US and India and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. Simplilearn has quickly
become one of the only global leaders in the Edtech space based out of India.
Job Title : Sr UX Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Duties and responsibilities
• Must have Data-driven, Research-oriented, Product mindset, Business-driven, technology enthusiast
• Should have owned the customer journeys and experience in design from the previous experience.
• Must have a deeper eagerness for observing users journeys and synthesizing insights into design.
• Data Visualization.
• Strong believer of lean/agile UX process.
• Must have worked in an agile environment.
• Must have worked in product/platform company earlier.
• Anchor and execute UXD projects independently with multiple stakeholders by diagnosing
business and user needs.
• Create and present compelling design concepts as part of UX strategy and focus group sessions.
• Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong business and users' benefit rationale.
• Team up with product, development folks to ensure your design gets translated well as a final product.
• Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time.
• Design Education (Preferrable).
• Experience designing for various devices and systems. (Native mobile, Hybrid Mobile, WebExperiences)
• Must be a presenter in order to influence important design decisions and maintain credibility.
• Be organized and show excellent time management skills and be highly detail oriented.
• Have an understanding of business strategies and goals backed by knowledge of different technologies.
• Must research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
• Help build, develop and maintain a set of best practices and operational guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts.
• Creative thinker with the ability to constantly challenge the status quo and expose details otherwise overlooked
• Strong sense of urgency; commitment to deadlines and deliverables. Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and be creative.
• Ability to communicate and present ideas and details from a UX perspective to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Skills:
• MUST HAVE SKILLS: MS Office skills, SketchSoftware (latest version), Invision, Zeplin. Data
Visualization. Communication and presentation skills.
Following process and activities skills are required ones and must evaluate the candidate for
• User Need Analysis
• Contextual/Field Study & UX Insights
• User Mental Modeling
• Personas/User Profiling
• Tasks Analysis
• Productivity Study & Benchmarking
• Technology Need Analysis
• Device Platforms & constraints and Browsers
• Performance & Scalability Analysis
• Heuristics Evaluation
• Multi-lingual compatibility
• Comparative Study & Benchmarking
• Business Need Analysis
• Business UX Problem & ROI Impact
• Scenario Analysis
• Competitive Study & Benchmarking
• Task Design
• Taxonomy Structure (Data Flow)
• Metadata Framework (Findability/Search/Information Retrieval Framework)
• Navigation & Interaction Design
• Scenarios Baselining
• ROI Parameters & Benchmark
Testing & Validating
• Prototyping (UI Design & Development, Integration & Testing)