Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Technogen India PvtLtd
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
ApiItsimple is an all-remote organization with a team of 150+ members. With over 300 customers of SoftwareSuggest and 2000+ customers of CallHippo, AppItSimple has a dominant presence over the globe.
CallHippo was launched in 2017. It is an intelligent VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) service provider for business organizations and call centers. The main objective behind launching CallHippo was to provide easy-to-adopt, cost-effective, scalable, and accessible phone systems to businesses. Customized pricing plans, 24/7 available support, and innovative top-of-the-line features make CallHippo stand out from market competitors. With 2000+ customers across 25+ countries, the company is just getting started and is sure to scale greater heights in the future.
Appitsimple prides itself on a flexible work environment that empowers employees to be key decision-makers to grow personally and professionally. The company strives to develop leaders through an active mentoring program and skill development initiatives. An inclusive workplace, Appitsimple encourages freedom, and independent thinking and aims to create thought leaders in the business ecosystem.
Experience- 0.6-3 years
The Job Description for Customer Support Executive:-
1)Work on chats and Tickets
2)Maintain a mean response time of less than 1 minute since it is live chat support
3)Chat Quality score should not be less than 4/5
4)Close maximum support tickets in a month
5)Resolve queries with utmost efficiency to facilitate customer retention.
1)Experience in Tech Support
2)Experience with troubleshooting
3)Hands-on knowledge in providing support for any kind of application software
1. Core Responsibilities
· Building feasible solutions/applications for our clients – this includes developing bots using Automation Anywhere new cloud-based platform A360, assisting in the design and development of Automation TaskBots to automate Business Processing involving various technologies including Web & Windows applications, Database, Image Recognition (OCR), PDF Integration, API, and Web Services
2. Experience Requirements
· 5 plus years of Software Development experience in any RPA tool. Preferably Automation Anywhere
· Providing guiding and training for customers around the application best practices
· Assist with guidance for the application environment and helping to troubleshoot if necessary
· Understand the technological pain areas of prospective customers and helping create a Proof of Concept that aligns to their needs and budget
· Knowledge Requirements
· Experience with Automation Anywhere, or related robotic process automation software
· Programming or development experience (Java, .Net, C#, Visual Basic, VB.net, R, etc.)
· Scripting knowledge or experience (Python, Perl, VB Script, Shell script, PowerShell, etc.)
· Experience creating macros
· Ability to understand and create business process workflow diagrams or procedural documentation
· Understanding of SDLC, Waterfall, and Agile Development Methodologies
· Exposure to performance measurement and continuous improvement methodologies
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
process of managing a business for millions of Indian MSMEs.
The software allows users to create business transactions, share them with their
customers, manage their inventory, keep track of their receivable/payable and manage
- Job location - HSR layout sector 1, Bangalore (work from the office )
- Language proficiency - English and Hindi both are mandatory
- Educational Qualifications - Graduation
- Work Experience required - 0-4 Years
- Joining Process - Immediate Joiners
- Manage Denial procedures
- Process guidelines management
Key Performance Areas:
- Applying patient and insurance payments and corresponding contractual adjustment/writeoffs/Offset for all bill types to accounts.
- Electronic scanning of Explanation of Benefits
- Preparing and processing credits and patient and insurance refunds and posting.
- Resolving misdirected payments and returning incorrect payments to sender.
- Copies any zero payments (denial) to the appropriate Patient Account representative for follow-up and post.
- Appealing both denied or underpayments.
- Correct and most debit/credit adjustments of misapplied payments to ensure accurate and timely reporting of accounts.
- Claim scrubbing and Claim submission
- Posting of Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment is recommended
- Analytical skills
- Typing speed- at least 40 wpm
- MS office skills- MS excel proficiency is preferred
- Eye for details- error-free work
- Fair skills of English language knowledge and understanding
- Domain knowledge on medical billing is preferred but not mandatory
Educational Qualification & Work Experience
- Graduation in any stream
- Additional certification in typing, a medical prescription will be preferred
- Willing to work in night shift
- Self- driven/ self-starter
- Problem-solving ability- proactive approach to finding solutions
- Good interpersonal ability
- Circuit Design (Schematic Entry), Digital, Analog & Power.
- High-speed PCB Layout Design, up to 8-Layer, routing high current tracks (up to 30A)
- Experience on “Altium Designer” will be added advantage.
- Experience with ARM processors & AVR Controllers will be preferred.
- Preparing Design and test procedure documentation.
- System integration and Testing.
- Hardware Troubleshooting.
- Awareness of PCB Fabrication & assembly Processes.
- Awareness for component procurement, finding substitutes.
- Design transfer to production by defining production processes.
- Assist production for optimizing operations components sourcing, troubleshooting.
- Interact with PCB Design team.
- Interact with hardware team/consultants in India, USA
- Should have leadership qualities for handling a team.
- Communication with Component manufacturers/vendors for part choices & design support.
- Preparing documentation for design, for design transfer to production, for submittal to various labs for certifications
- B.E (Electronics and communication, Instrumentation and Electronics, E.E.E)
- Demonstrates strong proficiency across the Auto Industry value chain and related best practices. Possess expertise in one or more Functional areas Sales & Aftersales, Logistics, Dealer Management, etc.
- Conversant with more visual, more design-thinking based, and more agile lightweight approaches such as customer personas, customer journeys, service blueprints, story maps, etc
- Experience in agile methodology performing the role of product owner and have worked on at least 1 agile tool (eg. JIRA)
- Conversant with Spoken and Written German and English
- Global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
- B.E./B. Tech/M. Tech. – Mechanical, Instrumentation, Industrial, Communication, Electronics, Comp. Science etc.
- PGDM/MBA – Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT, etc.
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – Six Sigma, APICS, SCOR, PMP, etc.
1) Someone who had worked on Mainframe Operations(Console /Batch).
2) Must have worked on OPC tools.
3) Exposure in batch process, console monitoring etc.
4) Aware of START, STOP, MVS, IPL PROCESS, etc