Koru UX Design is on the lookout for a creative and passionate individual to join our team as Sr. UX Designer. The candidate should have 6 to 8 years of industry experience in user experience (UX), solving design problems for complex applications.
As a Sr. UX Designer, you will be responsible to - Cross-functional collaboration with client to drive the design requirements, define UX strategy/approach, and get agreement on the same from both internal and external stakeholders. - Ensure all aspects of the digital user experience are optimized for improved usability, optimum workflow and exceptional visual design. - Explore multiple ideas and develop concepts that could lead to formation of different directions with distinct value proposition. - Build high-fidelity prototypes that captures the user journeys and workflows to review with stakeholders. - Participate and present your ideas to internal and external stakeholders. - Actively participate in User Testing. Draft test cases, iterate prototypes based on the user feedback. - Track and monitor success of designs you are leading, by monitoring design system, providing necessary hand-off to development, and conducting design review post implementation.
- 6 to 8 years of hands on experience and track record of designing complex enterprise applications and software.
- Prior exposure to working in cross functional collaborative teams in agile fashion.
- Strong practical knowledge of usability principals and how to use them strategically.
- Hands-on experience conducting usability evaluation, design review, building and implementing design systems for complex applications.
- Excellent communication to be able to present your ideas and gather constructive feedback internally as well as from client team.
- Hands-on with prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Axure), productivity and collaboration tools (Mural, MS Office, whiteboarding and sketching).
- An elaborate portfolio of work/case-studies should be available to show work done by you. The same must show the complete evolution (initial concepts, low to high fidelity wireframes, testing and it's outcomes, final deliverable) of the work you wish to present.
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
About Koru UX Design LLP
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using ( design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision).
Exp : 0-5 yrs
Salary: 7k to 50k/m
Work from office
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings. Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
About you : As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams to implement an enterprise-wide Frontend design strategy
- Execute all visual designs, from initial concept through development hand-off - Synthesize complex, abstract business requirements into meaningful and usable designs
- Bring the customer and product owners visions to life by conducting research, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and designing user interfaces
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Help maintain a design library and style guide to ensure a consistent look and feel across various products.
-Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
-Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
-Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
-Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Use storytelling and visualization skills to present and defend your design decisions to team members and stakeholders
-4+ years of Mobile App Design or related experience
- Experience across all phases of product design from research to ideation, design iteration, prototyping, and delivering high-fidelity UI designs.
- Excellent visual design skills and proficiency in design tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to solve problems creatively and clearly articulate design solutions to stakeholders - Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes
- Comfortable designing for web and mobile devices
-Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
Location: Delhi- Okhla
- In line with Industry best practices /- We have an energetic workplace environment where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
UI/UX Developer cum designer Job ResponsibilitiesDesigning UI for responsive websites and apps tablet and mobile
- UX designers should have firsthand knowledge of Digital Advertising / dashboard designing with business requirements in mind.
- For both, UX & UI designers with experience in Ad agencies / Native Ads / IAB standards implementation would be a plus.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define, adapt and implement innovative solutions to carry forward product visual direction and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand- off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas using prototyping tools eg: invision, after effects etc
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create production- ready assets by proficiently using standard industry tools, like Photoshop, creative cloud, illustrator, fireworks, Adobe Xd, Email templates, HTML5/ CSS3, Figma, InDesign and/ or sketch
- Strong front- end web development experience with HTML5/ CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap for UI developers
- Solid understanding object- oriented programming
- Should have experience in Chart Libraries
- Previous experience designing, developing and deploying solutions that involve integration using well- published APIs (JSON or XML data transfer knowledge integrating with RESTful services. etc.).
- Both UX and UI developers, should have experience in creating designs for various device sizes.
- Should have good understanding of aspect ratio, browser compatibility and image transformations
- should possess good analytical and communication skills. Able to write and communicate effectively motivated to work in startup environment
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in UI UX Designing.
- Must have a Dribbble & Behance portfolio
- Ideal candidate should have 4-7 years of hands-on product design experience with mobile and web products, and proven leadership and team-building skills.
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in ideation, visual design, interaction and delivery
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development.
- Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, llustrator / Photoshop.
- Deep understanding of design methodologies, principles and visual design.
- Someone with a MDes from any premium design colleges with 4-5 years of experience or a Bachelor with minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong in visual UI skills and have basic knowledge of UX.
- Good Communication skills
- People Management skills
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles