Participating in all design phases (strategy, design and execution) to understand the intent & details involved
Articulating phase by phase deliverables for internal teams and consultants / vendors
Preparing expectations and delivery parameters
Ensuring documentation is done by individuals
Be part of design / presentations to clients / consultants
Decoding design and breaking it down to tasks & action points
Prepare tasks based on monthly / weekly deliverables
Bridging the gaps if any for designers/ team internally or externally
Ensuring time schedules are met by various team members external teams
Monthly / weekly / daily meeting and Follow-ups with Internal & External teams. Getting work / task done
Planning work meetings and implementing action points
Allotting tasks and driving these tasks internally & externally
Identifying and scrutinizing vendors for various tasks. Thoroughly checking their work samples & capabilities.(if any)
Submitting reports / feedback internally and to the client
Checking and refining vendor work dockets, which are prepared by team to be sent to vendors / consultants
Solving queries and resolving issues
Evaluating quotes and work samples along with the team
Timely checks and scrutiny of work that’s getting made Internal and External
Making reports of various milestones/ phases and discussing with client and internal team
Validating and approving work done Internal and External phase by phase costs and time schedules
Ensuring design Intent is met
Presentations to client if any
Understanding overall project / design expectations
Planning and allotting work to teams
Review and scrutiny of work
Managing team schedules and project time lines
Ensuring project schedules/ timelines and design intent is met
Escalation management and solution driven approach
Maintaining and protecting our reputation
Managing client relationship
Ensuring successful project completion
Systematic, Meticulous, Smart, Energetic, Articulate, Strict, Leader.
We are designers, artists, creators, researchers, visualizers and observers; well, basically, we’re a bunch of driven individuals with creative minds, working together as User Interface and User Experience Designers! We strongly believe in collectively working together while respecting each teammate’s personal space, to let their creative juices flow!
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
1.5 - 2 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Hands on Experience in Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Strong Analytical Skills
Position – Product Designer
Location – Mumbai/Bangalore
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Roles & Responsibilities
* Reviewing and improving our current platforms
* Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
* Individually contribute to projects along with the product manager, developers and stakeholders
* Interacting with the team for ideation and work critique
* Evaluate and set best UI practices and standards
* Creating functional as well as beautiful solutions to the most hideous of problems across all devices
* Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts, or observations
- Intriguing us with new ideas, thoughts, or observations
* Full time-based in Mumbai/Bangalore, we like to work collaboratively
* 2 - 5 years of relevant design experience
* User obsessed with strong Visual skills
* Hold other creative inclinations; we believe hobbies are an integral part of Designer’s growth
Freedom to execute with an opportunity to build a new product
Qualification – Any Graduate
Years of Exp – 2 - 5
Should know Adobe XD, PhotoShop, Animations in frontend (eg. animations following the cursor. CSS,HTML, git
Graphic Designer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
A strong eye for visual composition.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Experience with computer-aided design.
Strong internet and computer
Roles And Responsibilities:
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
He will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will be part of the product team work closely with users, engineers, and UI designers to build and refine our product.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
The position is based out of Bangalore, India
What You’ll Do
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features. ● Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs. ● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. ● Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas. ● Own big design projects (think social platforms, new design tools, and other high-impact projects) ● Work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets ● Work directly with other designers to envision and iterate the concept ● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team ● Compile research and create user flows ● Design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces ● Understand product specifications and user psychology ● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback ● Create personas through user research and data ● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success ● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. ● Developing an iconic and beloved identity for a high-profile startup as it launches and grows. (Think Zomato, Uber, Tesla, Flipkart)
● Work directly with the founding members of Noon Academy. ● Flexible work hours. ● Full freedom to explore and engineer in the best way.