- Design, implement, and test production- grade core robotic software components possibly including perception systems, motion planning systems, or command and control systems. • Design, implement, and test software integration components with other robotic platforms and warehouse management systems
- Design, implement, and test customer- specific software components
- Develop testing frameworks and support testing for core software components • Develop logging and data analytics systems for deployments
- Follow production- level code design and development processes including detailed documentation, code reviews, and structured release processes
About Tetrahedron Manufacturing Services
As a part of the core development team, you will form a pillar of the company. We are looking for a candidate with the right attitude toward accepting various challenges and leading a team. You will be given responsibilities of brainstorming systems design with the founding team, planning and assigning tasks to team members, reviewing their code to ensure quality and standardization, and managing serverless deployments in AWS.
You will be responsible for leading the application and backend development team.
Plan and organize work for the team members.
Review team’s code to ensure quality and standardization.
Manage and ensure all serverless deployments are working. You must keep an eye on / delegate team members to keep an eye on key metrics that can avoid major production system failures.
Brainstorming systems design ideas with the founding team members
Create maintainable solutions, and can easily accommodate new features.
Build a culture wherein everyone helps each other out, and collectively works towards a common goal.
Work with the embedded systems & hardware team for integrations, as and when required.
At least 3-4 years of experience.
Should be highly skilled in Flutter.
Should have hands-on experience with using AWS services such as Lambda, API Gateway, Amplify, RDS, DynamoDB
Should have hands-on experience in either of these technologies - Django, Flask
Should have brilliant knowledge of microservice architecture
Good to have knowledge of Kafka
Should have some experience in leading a team before.
Leadership skills, to lead by example, earn teammate’s trust, and be a role model to junior developers.
Deep understanding of systems design, and implementation using AWS serverless services, knowledge of costs, and how it may be optimized to achieve the most ROI.
Capability to complete demanding assignments by delegating tasks efficiently, brainstorming with the team, and informing critical concerns to management on time.
Ability to influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal solutions.
Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balance the work accordingly.
Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences.
Capability to follow guidelines and ensure efficiency on given project tasks.
Department: Engineering/ R&D
Reports to: Founder/ Project Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead the innovation for Criador Labs. We are looking for a highly self-motivated and passionate embedded developer responsible for developing embedded software/firmware for Medical Devices and Consumer Products (IoT).
- Develop device drivers, APIs, and applications as per the requirement.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C code
- Implement test cases for the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Maintain proper documentation of performed tasks as per company standards
- Lead a team of junior developers and interns and get the work done
- Exhibit high leadership skills to own the work and complete on-time
- Strong self-learning skills to be able to work on entirely new technologies
- Strong proficiency in C, with fairly complete knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library as specified by ISO, IEC, and ANSI
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Familiarity with embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Familiarity with language and debugging tools, such as Eclipsed based, Keil, etc
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and their operation is a must.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with HAL and nRF frameworks will be a plus
- Familiarity in understanding the embedded system schematics to develop low-level data abstraction layers
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms is plus
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of IoT industry experience
- Experience in medical devices is a Plus
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and IEC 60601 is a plus
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our growing startup, working in an encouraging multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with the latest technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed multidisciplinary colleagues from Design and Engineering backgrounds, who share your ambition to build great products. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Developer Software (Embedded)
Qualification: BE in (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
· Experience in design and development with structured Software Development Life Cycle for embedded applications
· Proficiency in C language or assembly programming, Microcontroller, Micro Processor.
· Preferably experience in working and understanding the metering domain
· Proficiency in development processes, tools/IDE (KEIL, IAR, Eclipse) & test automation
· Unit testing skill
· Interface RS485, RS232, SPI, I2C, USB, LCD, Keypad, Flash, EEPROM
· Coding Standards and MISRA rules are preferable
· Knowledge of ARM / MIPS / Coldfire / MSP430 / dsPIC / 8051 and other popular processor
· Experience in working on communication products based on GPRS, ZIGBEE, ZWAVE, Ethernet, Power line communication, DLMS, MODBUS
· Understand improvement requirements and develop improvement solutions & package, according to technical specifications / high-level solution design
· Responsible to carry out effective and timely unit testing, in order to, deliver first time right solutions
· Development of automation framework/compiler / emulators to speed up business delivery cycle in NPI programs
· Keep track of new trends, continuously learn and self-develop skills by ensuring effective knowledge sharing through group meetings and training. Impart training to new joiners as and when assigned
· Proficiency in developing embedded software design with high reusability using relevant tools and BSM or flow diagram
You would be part of:
- Designing/Improvement of new/existing architectures of distributed computing with subcomponents of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Working/Researching with industrial state of the art sensor systems and modules, and developing drivers (HAL or wrapper) and applications around their usage.
- Design and implementation of communication protocols between different subcomponents of UAS for distributed computing.
- Writing Applications and Drivers from the scratch for (embedded)linux based systems.
- Scripting and automations around work flows of UAS usage.
- Working with existing sophisticated software stacks of subcomponents of UASs.
- Working closely with electronics, design and systems teams for architecture development and deployment.
- Working closely with Flight Controller engineers to do collaborative development of UAVs.
We expect you to be:
- Experienced in hands-on development of complex embedded systems involving multiple microcontrollers or SoCs.
- Very good in analytical abilities to be able to do core research and development activities.
- Able to write low level drivers (wrapper or core) from the scratch.
- Very comfortable reading and understanding datasheets and reference manuals of microcontrollers, peripherals, sensors etc.
- Able to understand existing complex embedded software stack written in C/C++.
- Solid in C.
- Good in C++.
- Comfortable with using hardware debuggers.
- Having Hands-On experience with RTOS concepts like scheduling, threads synchronicity , race conditions etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupt mechanisms.
- Experienced in working with different hardware protocols like SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, CAN, USB etc.
- Having Solid understanding of interrupts architecture of ARM based microcontrollers like STM32, LPC etc.
- Having Good understanding of the concept of bootloaders.
- Able to multitask.
- A self-motivated and motivating personality who can work well independently as well as part of a team
- Having good interpersonal and soft skills who can adapt to the work environment while manifesting a good positive attitude
You are awesome if you are:
- Experienced in Linux Device Driver development.
- Having good exposure of working on and understanding of any sensor modules like GPS, LIDAR etc.
- Experienced in data filtering techniques (Example: Kalman filter)
Experience in programming Embedded C applications.
• Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
• Strong debugging skills
• Embedded development tools and methodologies
• Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
Should have detailed knowledge on Battery Electric Vehicle Powertrain (BEV), Fuel Cell and H2-Motor
Should have detailed knowledge in powertrain function development for BEV, Fuel Cell and H2-Motor
Strong development experience in MATLAB for powertrain function development
Strong development experience in CAN / LIN /Flexray / UDS / KWP, SPI communication protocols
Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe, CANDiva, CANstress, CANDELA studio, Lauterbach
Experience in scripting languages like Shell / Perl / CAPL / Make etc.,
Experience in using tools like Logiscope / Function Generator / Oscilloscope, etc
Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
Automotive domain and powertrain systems knowledge a plus
Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Must be a self-starter.
Develop, design, and implement embedded applications.
· Prepares appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes
· Conducts and participates in design, code and test reviews and inspections, as well as the feasibility, efficacy and compliance to functional and regulatory standards.
· Works closely with the software team, the software verification team, the functional manager and the project manager.
· Collaborates with distributed, cross-functional teams to ensure products meet quality, performance, scalability, reliability and schedule goals.
· Investigates software, hardware, and system problems using a variety of techniques and provides innovative solutions.
· Conduct and participate in reviews and inspections for all elements in the firmware lifecycle to ensure that our code quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved
· Integrate and validate new product designs
· Provide post-production support
- B.Tech. / M.Tech. (any stream)
· Good knowledge in firmware development field with more than 3 years of experience
· Basic knowledge of software life cycle, algorithm and data structure.
· Excellent knowledge of OS, coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
· Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
· Ability to understand the electrical schematics and work closely with electrical team.
· Experience with Real Time Operating Systems and Embedded Linux.
· Mode of network connectivity - good idea about GSM/GPRS, Wifi, Ethernet mode of connections. TCP, MQTT, HTTP mode of connection will be a big plus
· Protocols Like UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, MODBUS, TCP/IP, USB, Bluetooth.
· Experience in modules like Wi-Fi, BLE, Lora WAN, ZIGBEE, RF etc.
· Should have experience in working with TFT and LED displays.
· Extensive experience in micro-controller/microprocessor (like ARM Cortex M, ESP32, STM Chips, NXP, BeagleBone , ESP chips, BeagleBone black, STM Chips, Atmega chips etc.)
· Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review (GIT, SVN)
· History of driving project execution and timely delivery while ensuring a quality focus.
· Experience writing / interfacing with device drivers.
· Experience in Agile development processes and philosophies.
· Strong documentation and writing skills
· Basics of embedded system development
· Embedded C/C++
· Scripting Lang - Python
· Basics of wireless communication
· Strong Problem-Solving Skills
· Analytical Skills (Good Aptitude)
· Communication Skills
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Hardware, Systems and other multi-functional teams and deliver high quality software at fundamental layer of operating system including frameworks, daemons, drivers.
- You need to keep security and performance in mind, enable key features to improve privacy and prevent fraudulence
- The position requires high level thinking to design code solutions along with low level programming and excellent communications and leadership skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Rich experience of programming on cryptography
- Profound understanding on Operating System concept
- Highly self-motivated and capable of work and finish tasks alone
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent judgment
- We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with 0-4 years of experience having a a self-directed, proactive approach to tackling problems and working through impediment and an ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
- Looking engineers with 3 - 4 years of experienced embedded software and embedded Linux developers
- Design and implement Embedded Linux based applications
- Design and implement embedded software for telematics and IoT products
- Code review and optimization
- Develop board support packages for new hardware designs
- Provide customization and field support
- Closely work with the hardware development team
- BE/BTech in ECE, EEE or CS
- 3 - 4 years of experience in embedded software and embedded Linux development
- Good working experience in Linux applications and drive development
- Good C programming skills
- Good knowledge of OS programming
- Familiarity with configuration management tools
- Good communication skills
Experience in integration of different hardware expected. Should have knowledge in Automation and latest trends in it.
1. Good Knowledge in Hardware Development (Various Sensors, PCB Designing, Various Micro-controller boards)
2. Firmware designing (writing code on various micro-controller platforms using various hardware communication protocols (USART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc). Great command in Embedded C Programming and Python.
3. Should have worked with various wired and wireless devices for communication ( Like GSM, GPS, GPRS, Wifi, BLE, Xbee, etc)
4. Should have practical experience in basic networking with devices.
5. Should have worked on various Hardware platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Web Frameworks, etc.
6. Should have worked with various methods of communicating sensors data on various clouds using API's using multiple protocols like HTTP, TCP-IP and MQTT, etc.
Experience Required : Minimum 4 Years
Expected Salary : 4 - 5.5 CTC