About this role
If you like translating digital to real users and all set to take the ownership, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc).
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- Professionals are shifting their career more than ever.
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Build the relevant skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, and connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Conduct user research, prototype, create user journeys, A/B testing and more
- Use the prototyping tools such as Figma/AdobeXD
- Engage in quantitative and qualitative research and convert them into actionable insights
- Create a smooth user experience by exploring unique approaches to solve users' problems
- Work closely with different teams of developers, data scientists, marketing, customer success, sales to understand the problems and devise holistic solutions
- At least 3 years of full-time experience as a UX Designer in a product based startup or a UI/UX Design agency
- At least 3 years of experience working with software development teams
- Background in HCI and understanding of MVP along with good UI sense
- Strong analytical skills and first principles thinking combined with data crunching abilities to identify the core problems and solve them
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a lean team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here:https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1"> https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
Also, explore: https://instagram.com/cutshorthq
PS: Do you fancy an off-site in Vegas? Hop in!
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit..
As an Associate Director of UX Team, you will work closely with UX designers, product managers, and engineers. Your team will make tangible ideas in order to visualize and evaluate solutions before the final execution phase where engineering will take it over the finish line.
You will analyze problems and propose clear, efficient, consistent solutions. You're meticulous and excited about shipping delightful experiences. You will bring the latest design trends and have a keen eye for making useful products usable. You're a tireless advocate of having empathy and will always put user needs first.
The ideal candidate enjoys creating experiences with technology, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints. You must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build and deliver the best in the world for our customers. Hire and develop world-class talent, by coaching, managing and mentoring a UX team of designers.
- Be a strategic UX partner to key stakeholders, helping to shape their short and long-term vision
- Partner fully with PM’s, designers, dev and QA teams to scope, plan and execute UX solutions.
- Facilitate collaborative design thinking workshops & problem-solving within the teams
- Provide supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for the UX team within the organization.
- Experience in resolving and optimizing heavy & critical handling systems.
- Providing tactical solutions on highly sensitive and critical issues and close them with other stakeholders such as business, product owners, dev teams.
- High sense of urgency to solve problems and in executing them with extreme ownership.
- Expert in understanding of UX process and execution to provide solutions.
- Attitude to enjoy in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 12-16 years of UX work experience in designing web and mobile applications
- Experience delivering large projects with multi-functional teams like product, content, marketing, technology.
- Strong understanding of User-Centered Design Process, Design Principles & Systems, content, and data management.
- Leadership- proven ability to inspire and motivate others toward measurable objectives.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and design and define programs with little or no information
- Ability to create and sustain a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record influencing product direction and strategy with actionable insights
- Ability to plan, design, execute and communicate both strategic and tactical research engagements
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates research expertise
- Bonus: Experience conducting research in Fintech, Financial Services, and Banking Sector.
Koru UX Design is on the lookout for a creative and passionate individual to join our team as UX Architect. The candidate should have 6 to 8 years of industry experience in user experience (UX), solving design problems for complex applications.
As a UX Architect, you will be responsible to
- Cross-functional collaboration with client to drive the design
requirements, define UX strategy/approach, and get agreement on the same from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all aspects of the digital user experience are optimized for improved usability, optimum workflow and exceptional visual design.
- Explore multiple ideas and develop concepts that could lead to formation of different directions with distinct value proposition.
- Build high-fidelity prototypes that captures the user journeys and workflows to review with stakeholders.
- Participate and present your ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in User Testing. Draft test cases, iterate prototypes based on the user feedback.
- Track and monitor success of designs you are leading, by monitoring design system, providing necessary hand-off to development, and conducting design review post implementation.
- 6 to 8 years of hands on experience and track record of designing complex enterprise applications and software.
- Prior exposure to working in cross functional collaborative teams in agile fashion.
- Strong practical knowledge of usability principals and how to use them strategically.
- Hands-on experience conducting usability evaluation, design review, building and implementing design systems for complex applications.
- Excellent communication to be able to present your ideas and gather constructive feedback internally as well as from client team. - Hands-on with prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Axure), productivity and collaboration tools (Mural, MS Office, whiteboarding and sketching).
- An elaborate portfolio of work/case-studies should be available to show work done by you. The same must show the complete evolution (initial concepts, low to high fidelity wireframes, testing and it's outcomes, final deliverable) of the work you wish to present.
- Must be excellent in prototyping (must have various B2B app projects they've worked on themselves).
- Must have worked in a team; would be nice if they have a few designers reporting to them (as mentees or jr designers or even interns).
- Should have a decent understanding of design system.
- Strong know-how of Figma is a must.
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment. - Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
Many families feel overwhelmed with house clutter and have little time between work and parenting to keep their homes tidy. Clutterbot is on a mission to help busy families keep their homes free of clutter. We’re developing a safe household robot that drives around the house, picks up toys and clothing off the floor, and organizes them into containers.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who has experience designing UI/UX for commercial software applications, graphics design, customer research, usability testing and human-centered design research. Owning the UX/UI design for our mobile application, company website and branding/marketing materials.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team building a new kind of household robot. We've recently opened a new 4,500 sqft R&D space in HSR Layout, Bangalore!
- 3+ years of industry experience in a UX, UI or interface design role or equivalent
- Experienced in both visual design and interactive design of user interfaces for responsive web based applications for desktop and mobile
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- Highly proficient in visual design tools
- Comfortable conducting user research, talking to customers and diving into data to develop hypotheses
- The ability to bring new ideas and the drive to innovate based on customer feedback
- Can collaborate well with remote and global teams
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
1.5 - 2 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Hands on Experience in Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Strong Analytical Skills
Triveous is a fully remote startup that is passionate about building impactful mobile first products for India and the world. Over the past few years, we’ve had the opportunity of working on some truly inspirational projects for some of the best companies in the world, it should give you an idea of the kind of things you’ll be spending time on on if you decide to work with us:
- For IDEO and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Worked on a framework to increase digital confidence for the next billion internet users, available at https://digitalconfidence.design/
- For Google: Advised Google’s partners on UX best practices for mobile apps and strategies to improve key metrics like engagement and retention
- For Novopay and Khoslalabs: Created multiple fintech apps for millions of underbanked users across India
- For Triveous (That’s us): Created Skyro a “google docs for audio” with over a million downloads and was featured internationally on the play store
- For FREND: Worked with FREND (a non profit) on a unique offline-first mobile platform that gives livelihood to women in over 3,00,000 villages across India.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create beautiful, usable and inclusive mobile products. She/He will be responsible for understanding and executing the entire design lifecycle of various projects. That includes creating user personas, mapping user journeys, creating prototypes and testing them out with actual users.
The role also involves talking to client stakeholders to execute the design process independently. Experience in communicating design inputs, decisions and outputs with key stakeholders is a definite plus.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements and user needs
- Create user personas, journey maps and various other design artifacts
- Create prototypes of varying fidelity
- Communicate design solutions to key stakeholders
- Define and track key metrics related to user experience
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts
Skills and Requirements
- Experienced with 1+ years in Product Design/UX roles.
- Good experience in user experience and interface design, with a supporting portfolio
- Experience in designing mobile applications
- Experience in understanding and mapping complex user journeys
- Ability to form, prototype, and clearly communicate ideas and decisions.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like Figma/Sketch
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to work well with remote, cross-functional teams
- Responsible, self-motivated, and comfortable taking the initiative.
- Attentive to the finer details and love what you do
- Experience with various user research methodologies
- Experience in building offline first application
UX Designers are responsible for the end-to-end execution of a project. You should have highly developed design skills and good communication ability. You are the right fit if you enjoy creating interfaces, love challenges, and designing digital products
Role & Responsibilities
Conduct workshops and collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to understand business needs, user needs & to achieve the goals of the project.
Create personas to understand target audiences, craft user journeys, and use cases for the product
Create design assets that showcase relationships between product features, users, and data
Create high-quality wireframes that fulfill the goals of the product in a highly efficient and simple manner
Audit designs that are already developed to identify improvements or conduct usability tests on your designs Must have Skills
Critical thinking and highly developed wireframing, presentation, and prototyping skills
Very keen attention to detail
Excellent documentation skills
Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
Ability to present and explain your work to others with articulate communication
Ability to plan & deliver projects on time. Expected Outcomes
High-quality wireframes, prototypes, and documents that meet the goals of the project. Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers, and stakeholders
Documentation of the screens designed for a smooth handover to visual designers and developers
Freshers are not eligible
Education criteria are not strict
A Detailed portfolio is a must in which only individual projects/work must be showcased.
The ability to create illustrations is preferred but not required.