- Execute end-to-end design efforts across all our platforms, from conception with stakeholders to final implementation with engineering.
- Balance working on multiple projects at once, applying yourself to a variety of contexts in parallel.
- Include a variety of perspectives into the design process. Leveraging the diverse talent and knowledge in the office to elevate your work and the product.
- Utilize a wide gamut of methodologies to effectively communicate product and designs ideas.
- Attention to detail with engineering implementation, and the ability to integrate into engineering and QA processes to ensure high quality execution.
- Research other offerings in the digital subscription and health/wellness space to best understand industry trends.
- Promote and evangelize best practices, design tooling, with a mentality for efficiency and simplicity.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You take pride in designing simple, human-centered experiences that appeal to a broad audience. Balancing design forward thinking with approachability.
- Must have experience with Figma or Adobe XD. Also, a healthy interest in learning new tools as they become viable.
- Proven understanding and experience with user research, interface design, interaction design, and prototyping.
- Worked with maintaining, adding to, or creating design systems.
- Experienced in conducting customer research and usability sessions.
- Proven track record in working closely with Product Managers to develop and refine product requirements, creating solutions, and getting buy-in from stakeholders.
- Excited and knowledgeable about the technical capacities and differences between Web, iOS, and Android.
Building from India, for the global customer, we’re solving “stress management post covid”.
At UrbanYogi we bring happiness & good well-being to a diverse community around the world and there is so much opportunity ahead for us!
We are Backed by: 3one4 Capital, Venture Highway; and founders of BharatPe, CRED, MPL, ShareChat, and Unacademy.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
What you need to have:
- Proven work experience at least 2years as a UI/ UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects required
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites and apps function and look like
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, tables, etc)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Creating attention-grabbing designs aimed at multiple target audiences B2C
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- Character making and image solving capabilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of UI/UX of responsive websites
- Portfolio of design projects
at Leading Logistics-tech Platform
What you will do:
- Working closely with the Head of Operations Design towards creating most profitable and scalable business
- Understanding the different business cost components and inefficiencies from an operation standpoint
- Effectively balancing long term and short-term projects to ensure optimal utilization of resources and effective delivery of results
- Coming up with game-changing improvements in partner and customer experience
- Defining, designing and launching pilot projects to verify the applicability of the suggested improvements
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders from different functions for implementation of the suggested improvements
- Formulating strategy, journey and concept design, qualitative research and partnering on implementation
- Developing a culture of continuous improvement and step changes within team and across cross-functional teams that helps to optimize customer and partner experiences at all touchpoints
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA/ engineering from premier Institutions
- 4-7 years experience with at least 3 years in areas relevant to operations or operations design (for Pre MBA profiles)
- 2-4 years experience with at least 1 year in areas relevant to operations or operations design (for MBA profiles)
- Experience in working on marketplace/ blue-collared mobile products
- Deep analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong data and analytics capabilities
- Product mindset and problem-solving ability
- Ability to look at the big picture while solutioning
- Finding creative solutions to product, technical, organisational and resource challenges.
- Partnering with fellow leaders to build a collaborative design, engineering and product culture.
- Help lead multiple projects on the International Experience team, defining scope, identifying resourcing needs, and handling stakeholder management.
- Work cross-functionally to identify workflow issues and integrate procedural improvements.
- Track and communicate progress across your projects, ensuring the teams are on track - facilitating decision-making, resolving blockers, and surfacing challenges.
- Enable continuous improvement during projects, ensuring insights are captured, shared, and integrated.
- Become an evangelist, advocate, and educator on behalf of Design, elevating the team's presence within the organization.
- Always be acutely aware of the team's needs and provide feedback to our design leads in order to ensure all designers experience an enjoyable and balanced work environment.
- Help develop process improvements for Design Operations as a whole.
- Think conceptually – applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies – to develop engaging interfaces.
- Think visually – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
- Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research, and data.
- Make a real impact at scale through new product launches and interface improvements that effect billions of our customers everyday
- Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered experience.
What You'll Need
A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
- Excellent people management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and prototyping process, including product/interaction/visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Stellar interaction & visual skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces, attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Expert partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
- Experience working in and navigating a corporate environment independently.
- Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android.
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.
- Mock ups : Sketch, Axure, Figma
- Usability test : Morae, WebEx Remote UTs
- Image editing & illustration : Photoshop, Expression Design, CorelDraw, Adobe illustrator.
Are you passionate about creating innovative and beautifully intuitive designs?
Walrus is a Y-Combinator backed fintech company with a mission to create a new-age banking experience for young India and students. With Walrus, you can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. You get a personalized UPI ID and India’s first neon signature prepaid card. Walrus aims at creating a new-age and fun banking experience for students and teenagers.
Founded in 2019 by ex-entrepreneurs & consultants, Walrus is backed by some of the most respected investors around the world - Y-Combinator, Better capital, GMO Ventures, and the likes of Raghunandan G(Co-founder of Taxi4Sure) as angels. We are on a mission to change your relationship with the bank. Currently, this B-word induces boredom, anxiety and stress. We want to change this feeling to fun, excitement and rewards and make banking fun for 250 Million+ Indian students and teenagers and help them in a smooth transition from cash to digital.
We believe there are few levers as powerful as design by which we can impact a product, a company or the world. We are looking for a Magician UI/UX designer who can wave their Elder wand and clean up the inconsistencies in the app, weave their magic and take Walrus to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead the UI/UX design and play a major part in strengthening the design centered culture in the company.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy in collaboration with product managers and designers for the app.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- You depend on user-centric critical analysis and problem-solving
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems across the app and come up with solutions (e.g. responsiveness)
- 3+ years of experience in designing products in product-first companies and have a strong portfolio
- Have expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, After Effects) to produce wireframes, high fidelity mockups and illustrations with attention to detail.
- You believe in craftsmanship and create elegant and compelling designs, over and over.
- You have a strong passion for designing innovative designs and setting the new bar for the design ecosystem
- You've weathered release cycles and know what details matter at each stage, how to motivate engineers to get the fit and finish right, how to translate insights from user studies into meaningful action, and what's most likely to go afoul at each stage. You can share several shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you learned along the way.
- You're a product manager's secret weapon. You thrive best when helping to define the requirements, not just translating them into designs. You facilitate and draw the best design ideas from teammates.
- You substantially contribute to defining the 'what' as well as the 'how'.
Not required but what helps:
- Good sense of humour. We work hard but it shouldn't feel that way
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday.
- Complete independence to design and execute stupid ideas brilliantly
- Opportunity to build your own team and make an impact for the next billion in fintech
- An open and collaborative work culture with a flat structure
- Competitive salary and equity
- A pet-friendly workspace and tonnes of fun with our office cat, Shera!
We are looking for a UI/UX designer with minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in UI/UX designing.
Experience: 4+ years
Education: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree/diploma preferably in graphics design or animation
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Illustrator/ Sketch/ Adobe XD
- Hands on experience with prototyping tools like Invision, Justinmind or another
- Should be able to conceptualize and design creatives based on the requirements
- Knowledge of UX Design and Interaction Design
- Design clear, attractive and engaging websites & mobile apps
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to deliver on time and work under needs
- Must possess good sense of composition, typography, colour
- Keen eye for good design based on current trends and best practices
- Good understanding of Responsive Design development
- Good communication skills to be able to handle Indian & international clients
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Wordpress will be a plus
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Proficiency in Photoshop, XD, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Strong Knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD.
• Design the UI architecture, wireframes and interaction flows
• Experience in CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS
• Experience in create logos, brochures, Flyers
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
UX Designer Lead
UX Designer Responsibilities include:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's in Engineering with any design specialisation from Tier 1 Engg colleges.