About CodeCraft Technologies :
CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company where super-talented designers and engineers work closely and bring to life, user-focused solutions.
Proven design & development methodologies are leveraged, and the latest technologies explored, to deliver best in class mobile and web solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work on the end-to-end design process, from early-stage research and ideation to iteration and implementation of products spanning a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IoT, Security and OTT to name a few.
We are looking for a creative and innovative designer to help us in crafting delightful user experiences.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly effective design solutions
- Create low to high fidelity wireframes, user flows and prototypes to communicate ideas to multiple stakeholders
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to stakeholders
- Work closely with frontend developers and engineers to implement design solutions
- Maintain quality assurance through constant evaluation during product development
- Needs to be a critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Strong conceptualisation and visual communication abilities.
- Proven track record of designing interfaces for mobile and web
- Proficient in popular design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- A Portfolio that showcases creative problem solving
- Experience working with an Agile development team
- Good Communication and presentation skills
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
Koru UX Design is on the lookout for a creative and passionate individual to join our team as UX Architect. The candidate should have 6 to 8 years of industry experience in user experience (UX), solving design problems for complex applications.
As a UX Architect, you will be responsible to
- Cross-functional collaboration with client to drive the design
requirements, define UX strategy/approach, and get agreement on the same from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all aspects of the digital user experience are optimized for improved usability, optimum workflow and exceptional visual design.
- Explore multiple ideas and develop concepts that could lead to formation of different directions with distinct value proposition.
- Build high-fidelity prototypes that captures the user journeys and workflows to review with stakeholders.
- Participate and present your ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in User Testing. Draft test cases, iterate prototypes based on the user feedback.
- Track and monitor success of designs you are leading, by monitoring design system, providing necessary hand-off to development, and conducting design review post implementation.
- 6 to 8 years of hands on experience and track record of designing complex enterprise applications and software.
- Prior exposure to working in cross functional collaborative teams in agile fashion.
- Strong practical knowledge of usability principals and how to use them strategically.
- Hands-on experience conducting usability evaluation, design review, building and implementing design systems for complex applications.
- Excellent communication to be able to present your ideas and gather constructive feedback internally as well as from client team. - Hands-on with prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Figma, Axure), productivity and collaboration tools (Mural, MS Office, whiteboarding and sketching).
- An elaborate portfolio of work/case-studies should be available to show work done by you. The same must show the complete evolution (initial concepts, low to high fidelity wireframes, testing and it's outcomes, final deliverable) of the work you wish to present.
- Must be excellent in prototyping (must have various B2B app projects they've worked on themselves).
- Must have worked in a team; would be nice if they have a few designers reporting to them (as mentees or jr designers or even interns).
- Should have a decent understanding of design system.
- Strong know-how of Figma is a must.
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment. - Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
- Experience with building a Design System and Component based designs.
- 3-5+ years of professional product design experience, bonus points if it was for SaaS platforms.
- Expertise in product design (UI, UX, and Research) and modern tooling e.g. Figma, Miro, etc.
- Experience in high growth startups and building minimum viable products.
- A solid design foundation and aesthetic delivering designs/documents that are simple, informative, and filled with craftsmanship and strong attention of detail.
- Basic technical expertise to communicate with developers.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Build the design language and system along with other designers that can be exposed to clients too.
- Work on pages using the design system & create UX experiences that seem flawless.
- Help in setting up design processes
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to define product specs and iterate on experiences as they are delivered.
- Help maintain, improve, and scale our current product experience.
- Create user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
Cliff.ai is the world's leading business observability platform. It is a complete paradigm shift in the way companies monitor their business processes.
We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re a Techstars company, and are backed by some of London’s biggest VCs. We have been awarded UK’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and also featured by Forbes as a startup 'set to blaze a trail'.
Cliff.ai recently got acquired by Gtmhub- the world’s best business
orchestration platform, powered by the proven OKR methodology. They support over 500,000 users across 75 countries and 1,000+ organizations including Red Hat, Adobe, Societe Generale, and TomTom.
We are looking for
A smart, multi-talented product designer who has an eye for design and possesses a “design thinking” mindset in putting yourself in the users’ shoes. The ideal candidate will be highly creative and strongly self-motivated; has deep experience in making a product more intuitive and in reducing the steps needed for users to achieve desired tasks.
They will work closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. They'll provide and own the visual direction.
Your work includes
- Own the design cycle - right from user research, problem discovery, sketching and wire-framing, building flows and interactions, to creating pixel-perfect screens, testing prototypes and working with developers.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on product iterations to enhance the overall product experience. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our customers.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Research functionalities and features needed for the app and come up with ideas that can improve the product.
- Conduct competitor UX design analysis, and keep abreast of competitor products and industry design trends.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes and familiarity with SAAS platform.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
- Expert with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma) to design wireframes and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a strong sense of aesthetics, especially font pairings, typography and spacing.
- Has stronghold on common UX patterns, UI -Patterns.
- Aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design.
- You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done. You take the lead in discovering problems and execution.
- (Bonus) Have a good understanding of data visualization techniques/tools. (How to show data effectively to the customers).
- (Bonus) Are good with animation, micro-interactions, illustration and or just a curious mind for new tools and platforms.
- (Bonus) Have experience of working in a startup environment where things are fast-paced and priorities are ever-changing.
What you can expect
- Attractive pay and bonus scheme.
- Lunch is on us!
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Stock option opportunities
- MAC or PC of your choice
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance-driven work culture.
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is below 25!
It’s important to us
- That you relocate to Indore.
● 3+ years of experience in a UI/UX Engineer role
● Experience in designing low and high-fidelity interfaces using design best practices
● Experience is using tools such as Adobe Suite, InVision, Sketch, Figma (indicative not exhaustive)
● Track record of having developed a design language that meets the business vision
● Ability to work as part of an agile/scrum team
● Prior experience in designing responsive mobile Apps and Web Apps
● Carry out User Research to understand business requirements
● Document story boards, process flows and sitemaps based on user research
● Build Wireframes and Prototypes based on the requirements
● Carry out Usability Testing and capture the metrics to take objective decisions
● Create and enhance the UI/UX Design language
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-
testing experiences for digital products.
• Designing client-specific websites using available content management systems such as
WordPress along with other common web technologies
• Defining information architecture, interactions and hierarchy of content following the user-
centred design (UCD) principles.
• Simplifying complex and ambiguous briefs to arrive at actionable goals with minimal direction.
• Facilitate stakeholder workshops, doing presentations and approaching with a problem-solving
• Pitching creative concepts to internal teams and clients, lateral thinking, brainstorming and
• Designing for client-specific requirements with a combination of experience across designing for
mobile and web focused applications, as well as complex and information-rich interfaces.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide
range of devices and interfaces.
• Develop projects from creative concept to final deliverable in traditional and new media
(augmented/virtual reality, social media, etc.).
• Ensure a consistent approach to design, employing design systems, bring efficiency in your
process, creating icons and graphics.
• Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have
experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and
Webflow, After-Effects and other prototyping and digital design tools is a bonus.
• A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing,
A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via
a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase
knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Ensuring a sharp eye towards attention to details in designing pixel perfect digital interfaces.
• Knowledge of best UI practices and staying updated with upcoming digital trends and new digital
• Fluent in English - verbal and written.
Who are we?
HaystackAnalytics is a company working in deep technology of genomics, computing, and data science for creating the first of its kind clinical reporting engine in healthcare. We are a new but well-
funded company with a tremendous amount of pedigree in the team (IIT Founders, IIT & IIM coremteam). Some of the technologies we have created are a global first in infectious disease and chronic
diagnostics. As a product company creating a huge amount of IP, our Technology and R&D team are our crown jewels. With early success of our products in India, we are now expanding to take our
products to international shores.
- Candidate should be very creative in the design and should come up with intuitive ideas to present the given data to match a top-notch sports website
- UI designs should be compatible with all screen sizes both for Web and Mobile devices
Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements
Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
Identify new product improvement opportunities.
Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
Sounds like you? 🙌
Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
Strong portfolio of design projects
Background in project management and research
Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, Invision, UXPin, Balsamiq)
Analytical mind with a business acumen
Excellent communication skills
UI/UX Developer cum designer Job ResponsibilitiesDesigning UI for responsive websites and apps tablet and mobile
- UX designers should have firsthand knowledge of Digital Advertising / dashboard designing with business requirements in mind.
- For both, UX & UI designers with experience in Ad agencies / Native Ads / IAB standards implementation would be a plus.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define, adapt and implement innovative solutions to carry forward product visual direction and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand- off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas using prototyping tools eg: invision, after effects etc
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Create production- ready assets by proficiently using standard industry tools, like Photoshop, creative cloud, illustrator, fireworks, Adobe Xd, Email templates, HTML5/ CSS3, Figma, InDesign and/ or sketch
- Strong front- end web development experience with HTML5/ CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap for UI developers
- Solid understanding object- oriented programming
- Should have experience in Chart Libraries
- Previous experience designing, developing and deploying solutions that involve integration using well- published APIs (JSON or XML data transfer knowledge integrating with RESTful services. etc.).
- Both UX and UI developers, should have experience in creating designs for various device sizes.
- Should have good understanding of aspect ratio, browser compatibility and image transformations
- should possess good analytical and communication skills. Able to write and communicate effectively motivated to work in startup environment
- Candidate should have minimum 1 year experience in UI UX Designing.
- Must have a Dribbble & Behance portfolio