- Drive projects
- Monitor and own quality
- Build and lead your team
- Build great client relationships
We always hire for the long term, so if you're out there looking for just a bigger pay, dont apply. But if you're out there and believe in growing something and doing the work it takes, i'm happy to have a chat and pay you fairly.
This role is based out of Bangalore for a client.
We are designers, artists, creators, researchers, visualizers and observers; well, basically, we’re a bunch of driven individuals with creative minds, working together as User Interface and User Experience Designers! We strongly believe in collectively working together while respecting each teammate’s personal space, to let their creative juices flow!
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
RIA is hiring sharp, energetic, self-motivated people who are passionate about startups. We are looking for a graphic designer who can
- Understand design briefs and determine requirements
- Apply graphic design principles (i.e., layout, imagery, typography, etc.) to communicate themes and messages in non-interactive communication materials
- Maintain company’s identity, design standards, and policies
- Work on, and lead, design work across
- Web UI (mobile and desktop) for many of our insurance partner launches
- Banners and other digital display marketing content
- Email campaigns
- Social media
- Presentation templates, external reports
- Proven visual design experience of 3-4 years
- Hands-on experience in graphics across digital formats (mobile and desktop web UI, banners, social media, e-mailers, whatsapp messages etc.)
- Design mastery with non linear thinking: to view the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
- Ability to lead multiple initiatives from concept to final execution, and manages complexity with agility and excellence and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Adobe CS, Figma or other similar applications
- Degree in Design, Visual communication, HCI, HCD, or a related field is a plus
- Strong portfolio of graphic designs and illustrations
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Identifying key user groups and creating representative personas of their behaviors and demographics.
- Conduct testing of applications, websites to Assess user experience
- Your code should be browser independent and compatible with all screen resolutions (Responsive Design Coding)
- Your code should perform well on both the screen sizes of both web and mobile both.
- You are responsible for keeping yourself updated with the latest UI/UX trends and technologies.
- Must be able to see opportunities for improvement, take ownership and closely work with the development team to drive product improvement
- UX design experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Must have 2-3 years of experience and be well versed with Figma
- Expertise in standard UX software tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma, Balsamiq, or any other UI/UX latest tool
- CSS Frameworks Bootstrap3x/4x, Foundation (For Responsive Development), 960 Grid System
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- 2 years of experience with web and mobile designing
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
- No login, no log out time we believe in you take your time but complete the work before the deadline
And much more...
Coreway Solution is Urgently looking for Web Graphic designer for our International clients. We are Ahmedabad based Web agency, providing full-fledged Web/mobile solutions to clients from more than 20 countries. We want the great mind to join our team.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career.
- Candidate will be responsible to design the web layouts and app screens for our customers and our products
- Candidate will create different social media related posts
- Candidate will be responsible to create prototype design for websites or apps
- They will report directly to the creative head
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Website layout designing (not html designing but web layout designing photoshop)
- Should easily understand the needs of client based on few necessary inputs.
- Should have deep understanding of psychology of design
- Experience to Figma/Invision will be considered as plus point
- Candidate should use creative angle while creating the user interfaces
- Logo designing and illustrations will be considered as plus point
- Should be crazy to learn trending UI/UX
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
A design lead at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with the ability to articulate design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/ segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to cross- functional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in design discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or Fine Arts
An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience
Experience with rapid prototyping and familiar with front-end development/technologies
Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Self-directed but also collaborative
Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of all the latest tools
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
In this role, you would be defining and implementing a great user experience for software, web applications, and platforms to meet customer needs and business objectives. The expectation would be to enhance the user experience by combining workflows and interfaces for our customers.
- Strong analytical and design principles needed for intuitive solutions
- Ability to communicate with the team and document the requirements and solutions elegantly.
- Gain a deep understanding of user needs, user psychology, and goals and communicate them to cross-functional product teams.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across diverse product teams.
- Design web app interfaces and product experiences for a wide range of e-commerce products.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and develop test suites
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes
- Create original graphic designs (icons, logo, product images other graphics required for softwares etc)
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Test ideas and rapidly incorporate user and team feedback.
- Help establish new and/or improve existing workflows as necessary including the full customer journey spanning discovery, purchase, and on-going product services.
- 0.6 -2 years of proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role for the website, tablet, and mobile view.
- Strong portfolio of design projects with links to the projects. (Dribbble, Behance or any other platform)
- Experience with Design Software tools like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD, Invision, Interaction Design, User Experience (UX) Design, and Wireframing tools.
- Familiar with Material Design, Design Thinking, UI Design Patterns, User Research Methods.
- Working experience with agile sprints, participating in design reviews and retrospectives and managing task/ticket life cycle on project management software.
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Bachelors or higher degree in a User Experience related field such as (UI & UX design, HCI, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, B.E or BCA) [Or equivalent professional experience].
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, and creative skills.
- Understanding of contemporary user experience planning, interaction design, and visual design.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Work experience in designing UI for mobile, web and desktop-based applications
- Expertise in Creating Pixel Perfect HTML/ CSS/Theme a plus
- Understanding and experience with responsive and multi-device design.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and associated design tools.
- Working with Content management systems
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing webpages
- Develop graphics and layouts for banners, presentations, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters/emails, social
media posts, infographics etc.
- Develop graphics and layouts for websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Deliver high quality work.
- Well versed with design software - photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc.
- Out of the box creative thinking
- Work closely with Web Developers, Marketing and Sales Team.
Experience - 6 months to 2 years
Candidate applying for Full time Shift timings – (9 ½ Hours) 6:30pm onwards ; Fixed Sat-Sun off
Job Location- City Vista, Kharadi
Cab Facility is Provided.