RedLock is a well-funded and fast growing cloud security startup, headquartered in Silicon Valley, with primary engineering located out of Bangalore. The company offers a unique opportunity for engineers wanting to work on cutting edge technologies at the intersection of two of the hottest markets - cloud computing and cyber-security. Are you ready to find you seat on this rocket ship?
The company was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Varun Badhwar and Gaurav Kumar, who have a tremendous track record of launching and scaling security startups. The engineering team brings over 100 years of combined experience in security research and product development from Salesforce, FireEye, Microsoft, Google, Trend Micro, Symantec, MobileIron and CA Technologies.
RedLock is funded by Dell Technologies Capital, Sierra Ventures, Storm Ventures and other prominent venture capitalists. Early customers include Fortune 500 companies like Workday, Genpact, Deloitte, Amgen and others. More information is available at www.redlock.io
The company has tripled its employee headcount and quadrupled its customer base in 2017 itself.
We are hiring interns for the product growth role. This is an extensive research project and would require a hustler's attitude and out of the box thinking without much hand-holding.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Researching community sign-up questions for various community types
- Researching engagement techniques used by community managers in their respective communities.
- Researching platforms or standalone communities in peer-to-peer learning/upskilling space
- Working with the product team and ideating growth hacks to better the user onboarding and engagement on the LikeMinds platform.
The duration of the internship will be a minimum of 2 months and interns will be required to work from home 6 days a week.
- Letter of recommendation
- A full-time job offer to exceptional students.
- Fixed and variable stipend up to Rs 10,000/month based on your performance
- Networking opportunities across domains
2) Develop content collateral like blogs, research papers, student content and technical documents for internal use