SAP Security Engineer
At Innovapptive, we are bringing the industrial front-line worker, back-office and assets together. Our platform is the only patented and “Code-Free” connected worker platform for SAP and IBM Maximo and is disrupting and digitizing archaic, tedious, & labor intensive paper-based processes for maintenance, operations, & supply chain. The industrial front-line workers are empowered with a suite of highly reconfigurable mobile apps, while the back-office has real-time visibility into the front-line workforce with better planning, scheduling, adoption monitoring and actionable insights. Some of the world’s largest brands such as Newmont Mining, Dominion Nuclear, Hess, Shell, UNICEF, ConocoPhillips, Reckitt Benckiser are digitally transforming their back-office and front-line industrial worker experiences. We are saving companies millions of dollars by improving their asset uptime, productivity, safety, and talent challenges, while delivering jobs better, faster, cheaper and safer.
We are backed by Tiger Global Management, a Global Marquee Fund with over $30 Billion of Assets Under Management (AUM). Tiger Global Management has a reputation of investing and building some of the world's "Unicorn" brands such as Spotify, Netflix, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Peloton, Harry's, Ola, Flipkart, Freshworks and many more!.
Our mission is made possible by Innovapptive’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At Innovapptive, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative connected worker experience and to empower 350 Million Industrial Front-Line Workers around the world with the ability to truly harness the power of connected worker experience by improving the working life of a front-line worker and the back-office employee.
SAP Security Consultant ensures SAP security & Mobile Security activities are delivered throughout multiple project implementations. Essential job duties include designing User and Mobile Authorization, Authentication and Access management and solving security incidents, taking part in audits, training users.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Demonstrate knowledge in SAP Application Security
- Communicate client expectations to the engagement team.
- Good understanding of SAP application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls and different applications threats.
- Support audit and compliance activities.
- User Administration using SAP Standard tcodes, CUA, CUP OR ARM or IDM.
- Role Management such as updates related to bug fixes, role creation and design
- Perform L1 L3 Security support for SAP and Mobile Applications.
- Ability to handle sev1 and major incidents and provide resolution within SLA.
- Ability to identify and communicate issues/risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution.
- Understanding SoDs and ensuring Product related Authorizations are embedded in customer roles and proposing changes.
- Guiding customers in Mobile App distribution, Mobile Application Management.
- Understanding Customer MDM Policies and ensuring they do not impact Product Security features.
- Ownership of Application license management and ensuring adoption metrics are accurately tracked.
What You Bring to The Team:
- The ideal candidate is a highly energetic, passionate, and purpose-driven executive that wants to make a significant impact on the world. The ideal candidate will work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and data-driven organization and is obsessed with performance marketing and search engine optimization.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience on SAP Security for SAP Applications e.g. ECC and S/4 HANA, NetWeaver Gateway Systems
- Security experience in newer SAP Applications such as S/4, Fiori, GRC, NetWeaver Gateway is a plus.
- Good understanding on concepts of Segregation of Duties SoD.
- Knowledgeable on different user and role types, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles or Activity Groups, and User Administration on different SAP Platform.
- Experience in supporting end to end SAP Security project implementation, testing support, Cutover prep and Hyper care activities.
- Exposure in Mobile Application security, MAM/ MDM, App publishing tools is a plus
- Ability to create and provide SAP Security Audit reports, user administration, role administration, authorization expert
About Innovapptive Inc
Location : Visakhapatnam
JD :SAP PI/PO
Excellent Communication Skill
- Good team player, quick learner, capable to work in high-demand work environments, and ready to accept and take on challenges
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in large teams and interact with technical teams
Skills : SAP SD , S4 HANA
Locations: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneshwar
Should have good knowledge of GL,AR,AP & Assets
Should have worked on CO, MM & SD Integration
3 to 4 Years in SAP FICO with in depth functional knowledge for basic reporting. Experience in SAP BW / Native HANA with Functional experience in Finance or Controlling or Sales and distribution -good to have techno-functional.
Understanding the business requirement of the organization
Preparation of Blueprint for implementing the project.
Implementation of the project.
Validate the reports requirements
Validate any changes in customizing.
Provide training to end-user.
Sort out day-to-day queries of end users.
Enhancement of the SAP for the end user based on requirements.
|Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements|
|• Ability to design and code complex programs|
|• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications|
|• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies|
|• Awareness of latest technologies and trends|
|• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate|
The ideal candidate should have minimum 8 years of experience on SAP Abap.
Should be well versed with Reports , Interfaces , Conversions , Enhancements , Forms and User exits.
Should be good in stakeholder management.
Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Should be good in Project management.
Knowledge of S/4 Hana is required.
5+ Years of experience SAP ABAP Consultant
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP MM, SD, FICO and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
- Absolute understanding of mapping technical designs to Functional Documents (FS) & creating/reviewing corresponding Technical Specs (TS).
- Detailed & exhaustive understanding of coding practices & naming conventions in ABAP.
- Deliver of New Business Request/ Change Request with good quality, the defined timeline and the defined budget Data Dictionary Concepts (Mandatory)Report development classical / Interactive / ALV ,SAP Script / Smart forms /Adobe Forms Module Pool ,SAP BAPI/RFC Performance optimizations
- Proficient in finding correct User Exit / SAP Enhancements Points and SAP BADI.IDOC Configuration, extensions, custom IDOC (Mandatory as working knowledge , if not complete hands-on)
- Interface developmentExcellent client facing consulting skills , analytical skills and debugging
- Should be well versed with SAP standards and best practices.Experience with OSS Note application & validation.Strong client facing
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage and sustain the operation support service delivery according to agreed SLA with quality and customer satisfaction by following ITSM
- Working knowledge of industry project processes and frameworks, such as CMMI/ITIL.
- Relevant domain experience in Sales & Distribution SAP SD / SAP LE (Sales Order processing, Pricing and Conditions, Availability check and Requirements, Credit Management, Output determination, Foreign Trade/Customs, Billing, Shipping and Transportation)
- Experience of supporting medium/large scale Support / implementation / SAP ECC on HANA .
- Worked with SAP SD and HCM.Having experience in S4 HANA implementation.
• Experience in developing SAP Cloud Platform based applications is a plus.
• Must have experience in Fiori apps implementation including configurations.
• Build Custom Fiori and extend Fiori applications
• Experience working with SAP Web IDE, BAS and different http services integration like REST/Web service.
• Experience in building applications on Business Transformation Platform will be add on
• Must have experience in Fiori Design patterns, UI Theme designer and Fiori Launchpad configurations and database experience with SAP or S/4 HANA.
• Assist in the integration of front-end UI/UX components with back-end. Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest technology solutions.
Interactive communication with client and leadership. Strong conceptual, analytical, Troubleshooting, resolution and problem-solving skill. Team Handling experience, Good Communication Skills
Working in SAP S4 EWM/Yard Mgm’t as part of the in conjunction with the CPG Digital Core Project.
• Troubleshooting customer reported issues and assisting users with day-to-day production support in a timely manner
• Gathering and analyzing business requirements; Translating requirements into functional and technical solutions
• Designing and configuring solutions in SAP EWM
• Creating and maintaining functional specifications, configuration documents, test plans and other documentation
• Developing and executing test plans including unit and integration testing and coordination of user acceptance testing
• Working with business SMEs to deliver and support solutions
• Analyzing problems to provide solution alternatives and recommendations; Providing SAP thought leadership and SME expertise as needed
• Performing root cause and impact analysis, documentation, and training
• Working collaboratively with an extended team of functional and technical resources.
Experience & Education required
• Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
• 6-10 years' experience with working in SAP S4 EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
• Functional / technical proficiency with at least 4 years of experience implementing SAP EWM
• Strong hands-on configuration experience
• Good integration knowledge with ECC & S/4 HANA components including logistics and production
• Strong verbal and written communication; Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and innovation
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Experience & Education preferred
• SAP Logistics/Shipments/Deliveries experience
• SAP S/4 HANA experience
• SAP ABAP troubleshooting knowledge
• Consumer Products industry experience Additional years of experience in SAP S4 within other modules.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
SAP Fiori UI5
Angular, Node (Not Mandatory, Added advantage)