● This project requires experience with:
● Well versed in kotlin/swift/react-native/js and react environment.
3+ years experienced
● Good knowledge of SDLC.
● Good knowledge of any database SQL/mongo etc.
● Should have a problem-solving attitude.
● Eager to learn new things.
● Should have intellectual skills.
● Working across Cross platforms (Android and IoS)
● Flutter Experience will be added advantage
● Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
● The developer will work with our offices in Bangalore (Currently
About Hope research group
• Full knowledge of iOS, Android & Windows Phone Technologies including deep
configuration, mobile payments, device integrations, Mobile Device Management, etc
• Experience in designing end-to-end architectures for large scale enterprise solutions
across disparate technologies and having experience in define and document technical
solutions spanning multiple applications or products.
• Develop and mentor distributed teams by establishing code quality, review and
continuous improvement processes
• Confident liaison between client and technical teams using strong communication skills
to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems and solution
• SME and technical consultant to interact with Client for design thinking sessions,
solutioning, effort estimation, preparing mobile application architecture, defining mobile
security, analytics, DevOps and integration with Backend systems.
• Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements
and designing business model diagrams. Liaising with respective cross team
communication to clear blockers and ensure quality delivery.
• Versatile team player and leader with excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal
skills with an aptitude to learn new technologies
• Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public
and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
• Have hands on knowledge of complete Web & Mobile Application Development Life cycle
from design thinking, requirement analysis, estimation, technical architecture, staffing,
team ramp up, development, testing, integration, security, performance, analytics,
DevOps, review process, technical documentation
• Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-
tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
• Advocate and define cloud architecture vision from a strategic perspective, including
internal and external platforms, tools, and systems Mentoring
• Create architectural designs and business cases to document business challenges,
solution approaches, benefits, costs and risks
• Deliver infrastructure design, mainly focused on network, security, and other systems
• Facilitate organizational change and drive towards an industry leading mobility strategy
• Exhaustive experience in working with diverse teams and managing Complex Deliveries
of Mobile projects.
• Always keeping customer experience as on top priority, liaising with UI/UX team to create
customer experience products.
• Knowledge of working across all booming technologies such as Microservices, Cloud,
Blockchain and IoT
• Conduct product work reviews with team members
Desired Skills Set:
• 10-15 years of experience in building Web & Mobile enterprise applications which are
well architected for cloud.
• Natively render mobile applications and Web UI using technologies React Native,
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages like C++, C# & Java
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX
• Strong understanding of SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server
• Hands-on use of AWS services in distributed environments.
• Experience in large scale migrations to AWS or implementing and operating large scale
enterprise applications on AWS.
• AWS certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect, Professional and AWS Developer, AWS
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes
• Strong understanding of network architecture and application development
• Experience working in a financial domain would be preferred
Mooofarm aims at providing solutions to the burning problems of dairy farmers by extending the highly lacking technology support to the farmers. We plan to provide AI/Vet, E-commerce, and Fin-tech services to the farmers and simultaneously solve the last mile delivery problem
using technology.MoooFarm is a purely tech-oriented company and is founded by alumni from IIT and the London School of Economics. The MoooFarm research team has developed and patented World’s first Cattle Facial Recognition, and is also working with Microsoft for cattle disease
detection using udder image.
What makes MoooFarm a GREAT fit for you?
When you join MoooFarm, you become a part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become more connected and smarter. We are an award-winning Agri-Tech startup that uses global leadership and expertise in the areas of agriculture and technology to transform the age-old practices of the dairy business into a modern and interesting way of doing the same
by infusing technology into farmers’ lives.
Architect, build & maintain beautiful, world-class, enterprise-grade mobile apps
Build for multiple platforms (iOS, Android) using a single code base (ReactNative, Expoand CSS)
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop & ship new features
Build and maintain tools and infrastructure to support the rapid development and testing of mobile apps
A mindset to do what it takes to not just get the job done but go above and beyond
Quick learning mindset and a humble attitude
Good understanding and working knowledge of using REST APIs and handling errors
Knowledge of functional programming.Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
Experience in writing native code for android and iOS to write bridges whenever required.
Bonus: Entrepreneurial spirit and the mindset of challenging the status quo is a big plus
Bonus: Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, react-testing-library).
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
TLC Relationship Management (P) Ltd (TLC) is a tech product and services company providing end to end digital
solutions for customer acquisition, activation, engagement, retention and loyalty. We have domain expertise in the
travel and hospitality space. Set up 20 years ago, we have a pan India presence and a regional presence in Middle East and Africa. With our
corporate office in New Delhi, we have a team strength of 600 plus people and bring a culture of innovation to deliver
excellence. Our teams including Design, Tech, Digital, Support, Contact Centre’s provide a unique single window
solution to our customers. Our tech products are developed on world class platforms to include CRM on Salesforce and Heroku with all
integrations managed through MuleSoft. Our digital delivery is on the Adobe stacks including Adobe Experience
Manager, Analytics, Target and Adobe Campaign with Mobile Apps developed on Ionic hybrid platform. Our Contact
Centre’s are integrated with voice, chat, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Email, Social, Web and SMS. TLC Compliance and Statutory Audits are managed by a Big Four global Accounting Firm. We follow the highest
levels of Information Security with an ISO 27001 certification. We are members of CII, FHRAI, TAAI, Nasscom, Dun
& Bradstreet etc. Details on the company are available on www.tlcgroup.com. Our Membership details are available on
www.hotelmemberships.com.TLC managed websites include www.clubmarriott.in, www.diningprivilege.com and TLC Apps include Club Marriott South Asia that can be downloaded from the App
Store or the Google Play Store. Designation : Ionic Developer
Location : New Delhi – Jasola District Centre
Design and build Hybrid applications using Ionic Framework
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build new features. Work with outside data sources and API s
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Good hands on exposure on Ionic Framework and development to create apps
Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
Perform technical oversight and assessment of application and technical specifications.
Experience using agile principles and methodologies
Understanding of responsive design principles
Ability to design and conceptualize architecture
Exposure to widely used design libraries like Twitter Bootstrap etc
Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
3+ Years of strong hands on knowledge of Ionic4 Framework, AngularJS and Cordova to build great web / mobile
Good to have experience on Angular JS, Cordova plug In and Ionic4
We’re currently looking for rockstar developers to help us build a next-gen social audio community engagement platform. Avalon is hiring for both backend & frontend engineering roles. Our tech stack is majorly Ruby on Rails & React Native.
If you were looking for a rocket ship, this is it!
As a senior front-end developer, our primary requirement is that you are proficient in React Native.
Apart from that the job entails:
- Building new features (while squashing bugs) for our growing mobile app to extend device support especially across the Android ecosystem
- Architect elegant and maintainable code with support from the team
- Collaborate with design, data, and other teams to build beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly
- Guide and improve the technical direction of mobile, bolstering the technical foundational, improving performance, and re-architecting.
Largest network of beauty and wellness store with over 150 stores across Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin, Mumbai, Pune, Bhubaneswar and Kolkata. In addition to the stores, also have a strong online presence:
Knowledge in React JS, React native components
Latest Technology knowledge like hooks, Redux
Number of apps released/live in React native /Anroid & IOS, Business nature of the app
Understanding of deep react-native concepts
Understanding of advanced concepts like optimizing app
Understanding of security, deployment, app releases
- Understanding of support of app on multiple screens, android and ios versions, iterative development and enhancement of the app
Play or available on Github
3+ years in mobile software development
Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.●
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that
each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Experience with automated testing and building
Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code,
and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
Intermediate English skills
BONUS, IF YOU ALREADY KNOW: Flutter or React Native
opening for senior software engineer having knowledge for 2 to 4 years in React native Android/IOS Native Development
5 days working
company based in Gurgaon
PFB Job description,
Experience to - 4 yr to 7yr
Job Responsibilities :
Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs
Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage
Excellent knowledge on mobile app development cycle, design principles.
Must have the understanding and working knowledge of handle different screen sizes.
Must have worked on deploying app for different platforms(ios and android).
Good knowledge on working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Familiarity of working with TDD/BDD in JS.
Excellent knowledge on android and ios UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
Excellent knowledge on background services.
Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
Familiarity with cloud message API and push notification
at A Product startup in early stages in Mumbai