About Happiest Minds Technologies
Roles & Responsibilities
Hiring-Java Spring Freelance Consultant (WFH-Remote)
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Assist high-end web applications using , Node JS , Mongo DB , Angular9+
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues and giving quick solutions
- Active in client communication to understand functional requirements
- Assist in design, coding and testing
- Provide quick and simple technical solutions
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
- Maintain database to ensure strong optimization and functionalities
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
- Building interactive consumer data
- Creating features in apps that have a mobile responsive design
- Testing applications and fixing bugs, along with security and data protection features
- Establish code architecture decisions for supporting scalability and good performance
- Makes use of popular front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS, etc and design UI components
- Participation with developers for the creation of scalable RESTful APIs
- Conducting code reviews of developers
- A Bachelor’s in a related computer science field.
- Expertise and experience in the four main technologies – MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, and NodeJS
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, jQuery, Python, OOPS, UI/UX design, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX, cryptography, and security,
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, etc.
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns,
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
As our Full Stack Engineer, you will be developing fast, reliable and scalable web applications while taking responsibility for shipping core backend features.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop smooth, scalable and pixel-perfect web-app products
- Architect, optimize and scale complex systems like the database engine and APIs
- Follow TDD and write well designed, factored, and tested code
- Develop new features and maintain existing code
- Manage infrastructure and ensure security of applications
- Solve complex product and engineering challenges alongside the core team
What we're looking for in you:
- 4+ years of experience in Full Stack Development
- Have strong fundamentals in systems design and RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Product minded: Strong UI/UX and design sense
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling and dynamic web page development
- Experience working with React.js, Next.js, Node.js, HTML, CSS, Redux, TypeScript
- Stellar problem solving and research skills with the ability to design scalable systems
- Exposure with AWS/GCP, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD Setups
- Experience in functional, L& P and security testing
Benefits of working with Rivi:
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- More responsibilities and more opportunities
- The chance to exponentially grow in your career, as Rivi grows
- Work on real innovation and a futuristic vision
- Enhance your skill-sets and knowledge
- Opportunity to learn about many different verticals
- Feel empowered and change things - We value ideas and suggestions
- Work in an inclusive culture where transparency, creativity, accountability and ownership is encouraged
Work Location : Chennai
Experience Level : 5+yrs
Package : Upto 18 LPA
Notice Period : Immediate Joiners
It's a full-time opportunity with our client.
Mandatory Skills:Machine Learning,Python,Tableau & SQL
--2+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling, data science, and Analysis.
--Experience with ML models including but not limited to Regression, Random Forests, XGBoost.
--Experience in an ML engineer or data scientist role building and deploying ML models or hands on experience developing deep learning models.
--Experience writing code in Python and SQL with documentation for reproducibility.
--Strong Proficiency in Tableau.
--Experience handling big datasets, diving into data to discover hidden patterns, using data visualization tools, writing SQL.
--Experience writing and speaking about technical concepts to business, technical, and lay audiences and giving data-driven presentations.
--AWS Sagemaker experience is a plus not required.
Proximity is a fully distributed team of developers, designers, product nerds, and geeks building cutting-edge tech at the intersection of growth and speed.
We are looking for a Senior UI & UX Designer capable of handling product design projects at a high level. You will work closely with both client and in-house product/design/dev teams on mid-to-long term projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of UI & UX design, have excellent product thinking and problem-solving abilities, good written and verbal communication skills, and a keen aesthetic sense.
You will be responsible for —
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the projects you're assigned to.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating a distinctive UI language based on visual identity guidelines of the brands you're working with.
- Creating design systems for mobile and web products, along with visual design systems in the form of illustrated/photography-based graphics.
- Testing and evaluating designs and flows using various testing tools.
- Looking at user data and identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure proper implementation of your designs.
You have —
- A portfolio of professional UI and UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- A thorough understanding of all stages of UI and UX design, with the ability to execute a project from start to finish.
- A basic understanding of various data and analytics tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel, Maze etc.
- Mastery over Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and some familiarity with basic motion graphics (After Effects).
- A good understanding of web and mobile technologies. You know how HTML, CSS, JS, iOS, and Android systems work, even if you can't code.
- The ability to be a team player, but you're comfortable working independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks strategically.
- The ability to learn and pick up new software, plugins, or technologies easily and quickly.
- A keen eye for design standards and quality.
- A strong work ethic, high levels of self-motivation, and a willingness to over-communicate about work in order to make a remote environment more productive.
- The ability to work and collaborate remotely.
Bonus points if you have —
- Illustration/art skills
- 3D modeling skills
- Animation/advanced motion graphics skills
- UX Writing or general writing skills
- Brand design skills
- Experience using any other tools like Webflow, Airtable, Zapier, Mailchimp, etc.
What you get —
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere you please, as long as you have access to fast internet and a comfortable, distraction-free workspace.
- Flexible Timings: Set your own hours, and create a productive schedule that works for you.
- Best in class salary: We hire only the best, and we pay accordingly.
- Proximity Talks: Meet other designers, engineers, and product geeks — and learn from experts in the field.
- Keep learning with a world-class team: Work with the best in the field, challenge yourself constantly, and learn something new every day.
- Create Intuitive websites, Responsive design, Web and Mobile application/Product interfaces
- Good at following practices like W3C standards, Tableless layout & SEO friendly markup
- Creating ideas for a social media campaign, print communication, packaging and branding
- Creating promotional videos by collaborating with the marketing team
- Create and iterate design mock-ups, prototypes, specs and production visual assets such as graphics and icons
Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- A portfolio that demonstrates your visual and interaction design experience
- Strong ability to communicate, articulate your design decisions, and consider feedback from product managers, engineers and other designers
- Experience with 3D software tools like Maya, Blender, Unity, etc
- Should be well-versed in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration
Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
Location : Connaught Place,Delhi
1. Must be confident to be the single owner for all Android development work.
2. Must be a good Team Player, to work closely with folks from across functions.
3. Preferably from a b2c Product Company.
4. Understanding about Metrics tracking.