Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join one of our engineering teams at our Hyderabad Office.
We expect that our Test Engineers perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work with a high level of quality.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You will also go through our products’ portfolio, identify potential bugs, and make recommendations on how to test them and prevent similar ones in the future.
- Experience in manual testing, test case documentation, and test case execution.
- Experience in designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Experience in Feature Testing, Bugs Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, and Performance Testing for web-based applications and products
- Experience in bug tracking tools like Jira.
- Participated in teams on technical product strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, and DOM.
- Knowledge of API testing.
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, and Exploratory testing.
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven, and results-oriented.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Development Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We believe the product development process is broken as most studios operate as IT Services. We work like a software factory that applies manufacturing principles of product development to the software.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
About Caw Studios
Quality Assurance Engineers at Phyllo test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools. QAEs at Phyllo are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help. QAEs are responsible to understand the product domain, define the test strategy and test plans, develop and drive test case execution and drive best practices to release high quality software to our customers.
You will work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. You will also work with groups such as Product Management, UX designers to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. You will develop automated tests to help fasten testing cycles and release faster to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible to deliver manual/automated solutions to test customer facing features.
As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems in software quality assurance. If you enjoy building software quality solutions for highly distributed systems and solving challenging problems, come join us!
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Very Strong Experience in API testing (preferably with Postman).
- Write test cases based on available requirement specifications and verification plans, execute tests cases
- Good experience in Ad-Hoc testing, Smoke testing, Functional testing, Regression testing and Re-testing
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Preparing detailed test and defects report.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Ability to learn and implement quickly.
- Good communication skills and documentation skills.
- Very good at completing the assigned testing tasks on time.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Knowledge in Web Application testing, test management tool, defect management tool and test metrics.
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- Laptop of your choice
All kids have extraordinary talent & creativity, and our mission in the world is to
help nurture it. We truly believe that education needs to develop the whole being, and exploration of broad interests is key for originality. We are working hard to be the world's most loved extra-curricular platform & build the future of passion. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too. Come & help shape the future of inspiration & passion. As an early team member, you get to shape the direction of
our products, company culture, hiring & design language and practices for the future to come.
We are a team that is maniacally customer obsessed & building products that
consumers love.The plumber in chief, Subramanya Sharma (subba), was recently CPO & CMO @ Cleartrip helping build one of the most loved consumer companies in the region.
He was also instrumental in taking Cleartrip global 8 countries) & create global
high quality products in an increasingly flat world.We want to recreate the magic and build the same customer obsession & product culture here.
*2-4 years of experience
*Ability to do stress testing + has knowledge of IT security (rate limiting, DDOS attacks etc)
*Proven Manual testing experience is a must.
*Good knowledge of Node.js and it's test platforms
*Automation exp will be a plus
* Should have experience in scripting (shell or python).
*Selenium experience and experience in managing CI/CD for code deployments is a plus
*Experience working with tools for version control (Git)
*Analytical and logical thinking with natural curiosity
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
* Test current products and identifying deficiencies
* Suggest solutions to identified product problems
* Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
UZIO (HQ: Virginia, USA) http://www.uzio.com, With over 150+ partners, 1700+
employers, and 50,000+ employees relying on UZIO and 70+ health insurance carriers
serving plans, UZIO provides an Integrated Benefits Administration and HCM SaaS
technology platform for brokers, employers, and employees of SMBs in the United
UZIO a cloud-based SaaS platform provides you with an all-in-one HR, payroll benefits
management, and Time & Attendance solution. It is built for businesses of all sizes. Our
platform empowers businesses to minimize the hassle of managing HR, payroll, and
benefits in silos. This self-service people operations platform helps businesses go
paperless and navigate the complexities of employee management with a few clicks.
● B-Tech / B.E. /MTech /MCA from a reputed college / university or
● Up to 4 years of experience of software quality assurance engineering
● Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
● Thinking Outside the Box
● Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug
● Working knowledge of SQL.
● Experience developing test strategies, test plans and test cases.
● Debug bugs found through test or customer cases to identify root cause
and use the input to improve tests
● Experience with Selenium or other automation framework
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Willingness to Learn New Technologies
● Research New Tools, Technologies, and Testing Processes
● Performance – JMeter, Load Runner
Preferred Skills (good to have):
● Working knowledge of API.
● Experience on Linux based platform
● Experience with Automation Testing tool preferably Selenium and
● Experience with Agile Development Process
At UZIO, you will get
● Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, award-winning high growth SaaS
company (Founded by a serial entrepreneur who co-founded two other
● Competitive salary, great benefits, bonus, and restricted ESOP’s
● Strong, results-oriented culture
- 0-3 years of software testing and application regression testing.
- Strong expertise in manual testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Responsible for writing test cases, executing them and maintaining the relevant logs.
- Analyze test results to ensure functionality is implemented correctly in all platforms (Android, iOS, and web) and highlight them in case it is not so.
- Participating in status meetings
- Communicate progress of testing activities to the Team Lead/Manager
- Identify and prepare technical test data
- Execute testing cycle activities as defined in test plan Identify, log, and follow-up on all defects encountered
- Maintain and communicate a solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies and terminology.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Responsible for test related documentation and archiving
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficient experience in creating test cases
- Experience with testing REST-based APIs and Services (Postman)
- Experience in manual, exploratory, regression, and functional website and mobile testing
- Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience writing automated test scripts for marketing and ecommerce websites
- Experience writing automation scripts for desktop and mobile resolutions
- Experience with Issue and Project tracking software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent.
- Experience testing IOT devices managed by cloud.
- Manual testing experience and a desire to learn and work with the latest
technologies. Web, Cloud and Mobile App testing.
- Develop test plans, cases, and scripts; schedule and execute test cycles;
contribute to testability & quality of software.
- Reports all defects accurately; facilitate problem tracking and successful
resolution; assess and communicate various risks involved and provide
necessary assistance to engineers and stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of automation know-how [ API automation, Python]
- Test to fail mindset, Solid test strategy experience, well versed with QA processes.
- Hands on experience on Performance test angle.
- Min 1 year experience
- Not more than 10 year experience.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (9 PM IST to 2 AM IST(10 hours in your suitable time) , Monday to
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of
the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
- Understand functional and non-functional testing requirements for APIs
- Document functional and non-functional testing scenarios and cases where needed, on one of the test management tools
- Identify or create data for testing
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure
- Develop test automation scripts using tools like RestAssured and SoapUI
- Must be able to use all web methods like GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Validate feedback, response time, and error code
- Validate XML and JSON body using JSON Parser
- Raise PR to check in code for test automation scripts
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and automation scripts
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in programming using Java and/or Python
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in using API test automation tools and developing test automation frameworks - RESTAssured, Postman, SoapUI, Karate, Robot
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in working with databases preferably SQL
- Configuration management - GIT • Build management - Maven
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Hiring For Manual Tester - Fulltime - Chennai
- Manual Tester (4+ Yrs Exp )with good domain Knowledge
- Should have good experience in Loan Module Testing (Loan Origination System )
- Should have good experience in Core Banking testing
- String in Payments (eg. Visa, NPP, Bpay, EFTPOS ) and payment messages
- Good Communication
- should be fine to travel to Hobart in future
- Location: Chennai
- Notice Period: 15 days or Immediate