I would like to share a career opportunity with an SAAS based MNC
Product Designer - Full-time
What You Will Do:
We seek a Product Designer with 1-6 years of experience working in a fast-paced software
environment to help design our next-gen software. They will use our existing design system
to produce workflows for enterprise software. The most qualified candidate will have
experience collaborating with Product teams and Engineers, and should be comfortable
taking requirements from Product teams to create high fidelity designs and occasional
prototypes. The Product Designer will ensure that the visual styles embody the business
goals of the product, and keep up with best practices and design trends.
What We Are Looking for:
- Have the ability to quickly spin-up high fidelity explorations to review with principal
designers and leadership team, and then create high fidelity detailed user
workflows. Create clickable prototypes or animatics when needed
- Utilize the existing design system for all projects
- Maintain consistency across all designs through reusable elements
- Work closely with Product Managers to get direction, feedback and understand user
- Turn around developer request and blockers on short deadlines
- Participate in research and UX activities such as attending client interviews and
observing end users in the platform
- Clearly and effectively present design mocks and workflows to Product, developers
and leadership teams. Possess the ability to pitch ideas and quickly iterate on
- Work with principal designers early in the design process to gather input and aling
on design direction
- Be open to feedback and critiques with leadership and principal designers, and then
communicate the approved direction to the Product team and other stakeholders
- Submit designs for review and incorporate feedback quickly
Who You Are
Creative and open to critique with the ability to focus on the design challenges of creating
software experiences. You are an excellent problem solver and can provide quick solutions
to complex design problems for software interactions. You have excellent written and
verbal skills that include expressing your ideas to designers and developers.
What Makes You Qualified
- Experience building and shipping software
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, and are flexible and adaptive to frequently
- You are comfortable moving straight to high fidelity
- Creative and open to critique with the ability to focus on the design challenges that
come with creating software experiences
- You are an excellent problem solver and can provide fast turnarounds on complex
problems surrounding software interactions
- You have excellent written and verbal skills that include expressing your ideas to
fellow designers, developers, and management
- Communicate and collaborate well with other designers
- Strive for perfection
- Empathetic to user needs and passionate about ensuring painless user experiences
- Have a portfolio of work demonstrating software design and UI patterns
- Expert Sketch and/or Figma user
- Familiarity with Principle, Marvel, Abstract, InVision or Jira applications
- Knowledge of design systems such as Styled Components
- Minimum of 1-6 years of work experience in the same or similar position required.
About SIlverPeople Consulting
What will I be doing?
As the UX Lead, focused on our Core Experience area, you will define a cohesive strategy and deliver cross-team, multi-phase projects from concept through implementation.
You need to lead an existing team that will be focused on creating a simple, easy-to-use, and best-in-class experience for our users. You'll lead a team of 4-5 product designers not only by means of their product work, and you'll also be a coach and foster their career development
You'll work cohesively with the leadership and engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the product’s present UX pitfalls, optimization, and growth opportunity or the impact of a user problem and then help tune the project scope accordingly with the product partners
- Understand frequency of usage and the relative importance of a feature/experience, and how it fits into the complete product
- Rationally narrow down to a design recommendation with a strong focus on short-term and long-term implications of the choice Independently deliver high-quality visual design work and support the production with the engineering partners
- Write relevant front end code (HTML, CSS)
What Skill do I need?
- We emphasize proof of work more than your credentials. Lead and support key design projects
- Relevant work experience of 5+years (preferably in a start-up space)
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary UX/Product design teams to deliver high-quality projects at scale
- Proficient in Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Has experience working in AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
Ungrammary is looking for a Graphic Designer
If you have the ability to translate your vision and imaginations in great designs, then this the place for you.
Come be a part of our Graphic Designers troop.
- Assist UX UI designers with iconography, empty states, visuals and illustrations
- Preparing creative briefs for clients
- Work on digital and print design such as brochures, case studies, and report design
- Designing landing pages
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
The incumbent will be entitled to the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the product team to identify research questions.
- Plan and conduct interviews, user surveys, card sorting, and usability tests to understand user needs and find relevant solutions
- Help define and refine user personas.
- Present and communicate insights in order to help shape long-term product strategy.
- Create use cases and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies.
- Write compelling, user-friendly copy that guides the user and embodies the voice of the brand.
- Design and prototype elegant interactive solutions.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to translate design appropriately.
- Provide support by participating in creative decision-making.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative & analytical problem-solving approach, articulative, and rational.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, hyper-collaborative work environment with grace. And someone who wants to make great products
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or a similar role.
- Bachelor's, associate's, or relevant program degree in design or art-related field.
- Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples.
- Mastery of foundational design concepts and visual principles, especially for the digital world.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design/CAD software like Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch/Illustrator/Affinity, Photoshop, Figma, etc.