Join GoodWorker and be part of a team who gives millions of people in India control of their livelihoods.
Millions of skilled workers in India continue to face major challenges finding employment in India. Workers are inevitably reliant on intermediaries, who often fail to deliver on skill-matching and long-term growth prospects for workers.
For the first time ever, we are providing workers in India with a digital, verified biodata through the Good Worker platform. Workers in India can now be empowered to find jobs more easily, secure their livelihood and establish a formal career. At the same time, employers will also be able to enjoy improved efficiencies and cost benefits in hiring the right worker.
GoodWorker is a Phygital platform, which aims to transform the lives of blue-collar workers in India by providing access to career enhancement opportunities and other quality of life services for e.g in the financial sector. It harnesses LemmaTree’s digital verifiable credential technology to enable the youth to access such services. Our vision is to create value for youth and employers, impacting 300 million lives by 2030.
GoodWorker is headquartered in Bengaluru, India, and the LemmaTree Group in Singapore with a hub in India, Berlin, and Germany. For more information, please visit www.goodworker.in and www.affinidi.com
We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025. This role at Good Worker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
What we are looking for:
As a Product Designer, you will
- Participate in the design ideation, planning and prioritization of our products and features
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design road-blocks
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behavior and data.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences.
- Help establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Help define design strategies by analyzing data models and derive best practices within the team.
You should be able to quickly communicate your decisions & solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks and functional prototypes.
If you love designing end to end experiences, keeping users first, getting deep into data, working with multiple stakeholders and have a knack for finding ways to improve processes and launch bar-raising experiences for customers, be sure to send us your application. We promise you an exciting professional journey, stimulating challenges, and a vibrant workplace!
You'll be a good fit if You have
- 3+ yrs experience in a Product Design or related role (Visual Design, UI Design)
- You can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a good sense of aesthetics (typography, colours and more).
- You have a keen eye, attention to detail and ability to work with different tools like Figma, sketch and more
- You are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- You can articulate and present your ideas to other stakeholders.
- You consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions.
- You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture.
- You are aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design
- You can work independently and have high ownership of getting things done.
- You take the lead in discovering problems and execution
- Bonus points if you have any other skills like animation, programming, UX writing, illustration and or just a curious mind for new tools and platforms
Why you’ll love the team
We are solving an un-catered problem for blue collar workers, one that’s mostly untouched by other players in the market. We are designing an end to end supported job portal for the Next Billion Users - the users from villages, rural areas & tier-3+ markets who have high need of jobs and have had limited online exposure before. Right from sourcing candidates through our 1000+ field mitrs from villages, rural areas & tier 3+ cities, to skilling, placements, assisted migration and post joining support.
But we’re more than just that. The product team comprises individuals who are obsessed with our users. We empathize. We solve at grassroot levels. We are breaking all the barriers - be it language, literacy, culture, or technology.
Our current product-tech stack is built by Figma, Miro, PWAs, Postman, VWO, MoEngage, GupShup, Webflow, G-Analytics
We work like entrepreneurs. We move fast. Needless to say, it takes a lot more to achieve this than just design. Our effortless collaboration with the leadership team ensures we work towards a common goal and successfully build a user-centered product.
- Bias for Action
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- A fun-life balance.
- Unlimited leaves :)
Product and Design Stack
- With the support of product managers and engineers, collect and analyze user demands.
- To show design concepts, use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Menus, tabs, and widgets are examples of visual user interface components.
- Make page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Make UI mockups and prototypes that demonstrate how websites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Internal teams and significant stakeholders should be given rough draughts to review.
- Identify and fix user experience issues (e.g. responsiveness)
- Make layout adjustments based on user input. Follow the requirements for typeface, color, and image style.
- High-performance reusable components and future-proof front-end frameworks.
- Create new user-facing features as well as reusable code.
- Write efficient, performant code to achieve optimal web application performance and scalability.
- Identify design flaws and provide attractive remedies.
- Assuring software compatibility and responsiveness across a range of screen resolutions.
- To reach your objectives, collaborate with product managers and designers.
Looking for candidates with exposure to B2B space.
We are looking for a UI Designer. Please find below the JD for your kind perusal.
Experience and skill-sets:
Experience in visual user interface design and within it have significant experience in designing for business enterprise solutions.
Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs.
Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes, especially experienced in creating and managing ‘Design Systems’ would be an advantage.
In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, and Zeplin.
Experience with animation tools like Principle, Invision, etc would be a plus.
Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization.
Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
Experience testing websites and software on a variety of platforms including iOS and Android mobile and devices.
Previous experience with user-centered design principles and practices, web/mobile standards, typography and color, and web/mobile usability standards.
I have contributed as a leader in the design and a strong collaborator across product managers and engineers.
Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
Ability to work with designers and developers to implement new ideas
Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
Own the user interaction experience, including but not limited to the visual design of the product. This means managing and evolving the design system.
Drive and own the design process along with the rest of the product team.
Conduct Usability Testing to validate design concepts; i.e. Create prototypes to show and demonstrate interactions.
Employ design thinking and questioning techniques to develop strategies and execution plans where pathways are not always obvious.
Help develop and lead the design team to improve the range of design reviews and research methods used. Provide and encourage feedback from your team and other designers.
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over 500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones.
Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency.
Our dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served 300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas. Why work with us: We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit. Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role:
Determine design requirements and develop design prototypes to present our brand Location: Andheri, Mumbai
● Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements.
● Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field.
● Use visual design software to refine illustrations.
● Ensuring brand guidelines appear while creation of brand collateral (E-mailer, social media posts, etc.)
● Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval.
● Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics.
● Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
● Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
● Execute graphic and creative designs.
● Manage multiple deliverables to project deadlines.
● Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
● Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and Sketch.
● Expert level skills in Photoshop, Invisionapp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
● Strong interpersonal skills, also build and manage relationships with internal teams.
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant certification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
● Experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role will be preferred.
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
User Experience Designer / Engineer
The company's product team develops the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants.
As a UI/|UX engineer, you will ship high-fidelity designs of new features and prototype solutions. You will have incredible ownership in creating an elegant end-user experience for merchants across every aspect of the product while collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, technical product managers, customer success managers, and marketers.
You’ll play a critical role in shaping our product—from influencing the roadmap, doing in-depth user research, and weighing technical constraints and tradeoffs. You will work directly with the head of the product and management team in delivering a product experience that creates moments of delight for our merchants, and growth for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand various types of users across our platform and representing our merchants in product strategy and roadmap discussions
- Create unified, end-to-end experiences through close collaboration with team members from customer success, across product and engineering teams
- Identify the best UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints, and own every aspect of the product's design, from solving the core user challenge to shipping a well-tested and pixel-perfect UI
- Work on creating and contributing to a design system of patterns in an effort to cultivate a cohesive look, feel, and user experience across the entire Fulfil platform
- Manage every aspect of the design process for products, features, and functionalities in collaboration with our Product and Engineering teams
- Create sketches, detailed wireframes, user flows, and high fidelity mockups and effectively communicate them clearly to relevant teams
- Prototype user experiences and run usability tests to turn concepts into intuitive and elegant interfaces
- Enhance and apply our established visual language to new features and functionalities of existing products
- Quickly iterate and develop alternative designs based on feedback from peers or learnings found in user testing, within support channels, etc.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ Years of UI/UX experience, working closely with Product and Engineering teams to develop and ship great end-user experiences
- Expertise in our tools: Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Clubhouse
- An outstanding portfolio, with presentable case studies showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and visual design, and idea generation
- Experience collaborating with a diverse team in a rapid growth environment. - Huge plus if you’ve worked with remote teammates and understand the communication patterns of working with highly distributed teams (you’ll be working closely with our team in Toronto, Canada!)
- A learning and growth mindset: We’re an early-stage startup, and we’re growing quickly. Our team size and our design process will evolve and change many times over the next few years. We strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what we learn — from our work and with each other
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Empathy and resilience: empathy for our customers, to build a product and a service they’ll love. Empathy for our coworkers, to build a workplace we’ll love. Resilience to be able to take feedback from anywhere, consider it gracefully, and fold it into your thinking and your work
- Excellent written, verbal, and storytelling skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Experience working with Shopify’s Polaris design framework
- Experience in design related to B2B products e.g. E-commerce or ERP
- Design experience across a variety of platforms (desktop, tablet, iOS, Android, etc.).
- Experience developing or contributing to an actively evolving design system
- Background in engineering or another technical field
Designation: Product/ UX Designer
DocOn is looking for an experienced Product designer. You are passionate about delivering delightful experiences to the customers via & influence their lives positively. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy solving complex business problems.
You are someone who inspires change, loves pushing boundaries, enjoys diving deep into user behaviour & sets a high bar for the team. You are eternally curious to learn & strive to continuously improve. You’re a firm believer that good design can make a big difference in the world.
You will own the product design responsibility right from defining the problem to identifying the new & impactful insights through an iterative process with user centered thinking at its core.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and platforms that are at the forefront of the design and technology revolution in the Indian healthcare ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
Design for Docon user base across new initiatives.
Empathise with users and brings users' perspective to the discussion.
Deeply collaborate with product managers, engineers & business teams to design best possible solutions to users’ problems informed by research & data.
Effectively hand over the designs to the engineering team, test internal release & ensure execution of your designs at high quality.
Provide the reasoning behind the design solutions and anything related to the user journey, wireframes, research findings, high fidelity designs, and usability testing.
Improve the user experience of the product based on customer feedback or analytics findings.
Responsible for validating designs with customers at an early stage, also responsible for checking how features are used after they go live and iterate if need be.
We Look For:
- More than 2+ years of relevant experience designing for customers in B2B or B2C products.
- Empathy for users and their problems. Intrinsic motivation to solve problems & be customer obsessed.
- Ability to think backwards from the customers perspective, drive bold vision for the product area but also able to execute iteratively.
- Ability to abstract & think about the user motivations, emotions, constraints, macro ecosystem & at the same time can zoom in & demonstrate eye for detail to deliver quality, pixel perfect work.
- Strong portfolio of innovative, customer-centric design work that demonstrates proficiency in UX design and interaction design.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data by conducting usability studies and performing user research, survey etc.
- Capable of translating concepts into concrete representations in order to clarify ideas and promote collaboration based on shared understanding.
- Fluency in best practices of User Interface Design, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design, practical knowledge of User-Centered Design processes and lifecycles.
- Ability to provide and effectively communicate strategic and tactical recommendations based on quantitative/qualitative data and optimal design practice.
- Growth mindset and willingness to listen, learn and continuously improve.
Bachelors or Masters degree in fine arts, graphic design, multimedia or a related field preferred
DocOn is a fast-growing HealthTech Product Startup. A Primary Subsidiary of PharmEasy(India's Leading Online Medicine Ordering App)
Our Products digitize the way doctors practice and deliver a seamless experience to Patients.
We are en-route to revolutionize the Indian Healthcare Tech Ecosystem.
1. A leading EMR/EHR Software Product offering the best Doctor-Patient Engagement platform.
2. Leading Tele/Video Consulting platform for digitized consultation and seamless connecting Doctors-Patients
From its inception in 2016, DocOn has had only one focus - to deliver a state of art standard healthcare software; which is simple to use; at the most affordable cost and backed by an exceptionally high level of customer support.
We are backed and Supported by Industry experts hailing with immense knowledge and experience in solving Healthcare Problems.
Our users say that we have achieved this and much more.
18 Million E-Prescriptions and Counting
4000 + Doctors PAN INDIA so far
6 Million Patients and growing
We are growing strong, currently a team of ~150 DocOners
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexi Leave Policy
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Health Insurance
- Team Parties
- Working with smart, young, mission-driven people
- Approachable Leadership
- Friendly office environment
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on developing apps or games
- Passionate about games as well as creating digital assets.
- Should be understanding of current mobile platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Adobe Creative Cloud tools etc.
- Should be fast in execution with Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
- Should be understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games.
- Willing to work in a game product Startup company.
Why Should you Join us ?.
- Lots of learning opportunities- Free Books / Courses.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Medical Insurance for you and your family!
- Lunch on all day you order we pay 60%.
- Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee in the house at all times.
- Work with a super-talented team of engineers and designers.
- Casual Dress Code- Slippers, shorts, all is good!
At BlackLight and we bring classic game experience to mobile. Our games have been rocking the Play Store since launch.
Our real time multiplayer games are a piece of cutting-edge technology, we take pride that they are played by more than 2 million players daily.
Our flagship game, Ludo SuperStar has been downloaded more than 50 million times. Other titles include - CallBreak, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games.
Producing sample sites
Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
HTML / CSS conversion of the design
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, and creative skills.
- Understanding of contemporary user experience planning, interaction design, and visual design.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Work experience in designing UI for mobile, web and desktop-based applications
- Expertise in Creating Pixel Perfect HTML/ CSS/Theme a plus
- Understanding and experience with responsive and multi-device design.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and associated design tools.
- Working with Content management systems
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing webpages