- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Manage and mentor junior designers
- 6-8 years in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, XD, Figma and the like is a must.
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Take the ownership and help shape the product strategy and vision
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets
- experience of 1-2 years who dreams of user flows, wireframe & platform conventions, ideally with a mind of their own with a passion for creating highly usable products
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites
- worked with a product based company
- worked in a product based start-up
- have experience building a product from scratch
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, and Sketch
1.Min. exp 6 year with design tools like Figma, XD, Photoshop.
2. Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
3. Experience in Wireframing/Flowcharts.
4. Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
5.Candidates must have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
6.Should be self-motivated and creative thinking with logical abilities
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
- Work very closely with the product and development team to build, review and optimize our product
- Work closely with the sales team to improve Figma demos
- Build a modern clean UI/UX for website and mobile applications using Figma
- Build a clickable interface once the initial design is verified
- Build the HTML/CSS
- Create video & static content for website & marketing assets
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
Triveous is a fully remote startup that is passionate about building impactful mobile first products for India and the world. Over the past few years, we’ve had the opportunity of working on some truly inspirational projects for some of the best companies in the world, it should give you an idea of the kind of things you’ll be spending time on on if you decide to work with us:
- For IDEO and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Worked on a framework to increase digital confidence for the next billion internet users, available at https://digitalconfidence.design/
- For Google: Advised Google’s partners on UX best practices for mobile apps and strategies to improve key metrics like engagement and retention
- For Novopay and Khoslalabs: Created multiple fintech apps for millions of underbanked users across India
- For Triveous (That’s us): Created Skyro a “google docs for audio” with over a million downloads and was featured internationally on the play store
- For FREND: Worked with FREND (a non profit) on a unique offline-first mobile platform that gives livelihood to women in over 3,00,000 villages across India.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer to join Triveous and help us in our journey to create beautiful, usable and inclusive mobile products. She/He will be responsible for understanding and executing the entire design lifecycle of various projects. That includes creating user personas, mapping user journeys, creating prototypes and testing them out with actual users.
The role also involves talking to client stakeholders to execute the design process independently. Experience in communicating design inputs, decisions and outputs with key stakeholders is a definite plus.
Since this is a remote role, you would need to be self motivated and proactive in all the work that you do.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements and user needs
- Create user personas, journey maps and various other design artifacts
- Create prototypes of varying fidelity
- Communicate design solutions to key stakeholders
- Define and track key metrics related to user experience
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts
Skills and Requirements
- Experienced with 1+ years in Product Design/UX roles.
- Good experience in user experience and interface design, with a supporting portfolio
- Experience in designing mobile applications
- Experience in understanding and mapping complex user journeys
- Ability to form, prototype, and clearly communicate ideas and decisions.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like Figma/Sketch
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Able to work well with remote, cross-functional teams
- Responsible, self-motivated, and comfortable taking the initiative.
- Attentive to the finer details and love what you do
- Experience with various user research methodologies
- Experience in building offline first application
UX Designers are responsible for the end-to-end execution of a project. You should have highly developed design skills and good communication ability. You are the right fit if you enjoy creating interfaces, love challenges, and designing digital products
Role & Responsibilities
Conduct workshops and collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to understand business needs, user needs & to achieve the goals of the project.
Create personas to understand target audiences, craft user journeys, and use cases for the product
Create design assets that showcase relationships between product features, users, and data
Create high-quality wireframes that fulfill the goals of the product in a highly efficient and simple manner
Audit designs that are already developed to identify improvements or conduct usability tests on your designs Must have Skills
Critical thinking and highly developed wireframing, presentation, and prototyping skills
Very keen attention to detail
Excellent documentation skills
Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
Ability to present and explain your work to others with articulate communication
Ability to plan & deliver projects on time. Expected Outcomes
High-quality wireframes, prototypes, and documents that meet the goals of the project. Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers, and stakeholders
Documentation of the screens designed for a smooth handover to visual designers and developers
Freshers are not eligible
Education criteria are not strict
A Detailed portfolio is a must in which only individual projects/work must be showcased.
The ability to create illustrations is preferred but not required.
Should know Adobe XD, PhotoShop, Animations in frontend (eg. animations following the cursor. CSS,HTML, git