Founded in 2017 by Deepak Bhagchandani, QuickSell is a fast growing B2B e- commerce digital enablement platform which has grown fast in the last 3 years and is Used by 1 million plus businesses in 100 plus countries across the globe. QuickSell is an advanced product cataloging, communication and commerce suite built for small businesses worldwide selling different types of visual and design-oriented products like jewelry, clothing, handicrafts, home-decor, etc. enabling them to sell their products seamlessly on mobile. With backing from prominent investors like InfoEdge and Beenext we are empowering 12 Lac+ SMBs across the globe to boost their sales conversion rates using WhatsApp and mobile.
- You have 4 - 6 years of experience with designing software products and apps.
- You have a deep understanding of both UX and UI Design and understand the difference between the two.
- You have developed your own unique design philosophy after years of practice.
- You are experienced with creating design frameworks and processes that ensure consistency of brand and quality.
- You have solid user research experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods and are agile enough to measure results and make changes as user feedback comes in.
- You can wear a product manager's hat and see things from a holistic perspective, as well as get involved in writing detailed feature specs.
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering and can communicate with software engineers to achieve the most optimum results that are both effective yet technically feasible.
- You are an expert at Sketch or Figma
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience as UI UX Designer.
- Education in BSC - Design , Computer Science , BE , ME , Btech , Mtech , BCA.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- User Experience (UX) Design, User Interface (UI) Design and Personas
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience.We provide technological infrastructure on mobile for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintaining their own e-commerce stores. Today over 5 lakhs businesses from 100+ countries all over the world use QuickSell to accelerate the process of sharing complete and accurate product information with various business stakeholders with objectives like dynamic product showcase and ordering booking. A testament to our product quality is a rating of 4.6 stars which can be verified on the Google Playstore.
With the Coronavirus pandemic taking its toll all over the world, and social distancing measures being adopted, more and more merchants are turning their attention to online means of conducting business and interacting with customers. With this new wave of rapid digitization, QuickSell has grown 4x in the last few months and we are seeing continuous growth on a daily basis. More and more merchants all over the world are realising that digital is the way of the future, and thus leveraging the QuickSell app to digitally showcase their product catalogs to customers and other stakeholders.
Founder profile and story:
After completing his MS in Human-Computer Interaction from Indiana University, Deepak Bhagchandani was working for companies like Pearson Education and Amazon Inc in the US when he realised that millions of small businesses all over the world are still transacting offline and inefficiently. With an insight to revolutionise these businesses and a keen insight on creating a simple product design to enable them to become digital - he left the USA and came back to India to start QuickSell with a seed investment from Silicon Valley, US. With growing market demand from 1000s of customers, the company continues to grow into different verticals today.
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing installment purchases for the next 350 Mn Indians. Of the 550 Mn PAN card holders in India, less than 30 Million actively use credit cards. We are reinventing credit for the next 350Mn consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time, we have reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay.
Nalin, Anil, Abhineet and Rahul are IIT Bombay alumni and serial entrepreneurs. Their success stories include – Oyo, Ola, Holachef, Inrea and Sodel Solutions. Since 2008, the focus has been on solving big data problems, “real-time” predictive technologies and algorithms primarily Ad-tech, Consumer Marketing and Media and growing eCommerce brands.
About the role
Snapmint is looking for a UX Designer with a creative bent of mind, good analytical skills, strong design portfolio and passion for designing simplified user journeys. This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Should be able to work in a result driven environment with data driven approach
- Core understanding of conversions of tools like Adobe XD & Figma.
- UX research skills - interviewing, observation, benchmarking, testing, surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Work with cross-functional teams to attain business goals.
- Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
Zazzy is an interactive design and technology studio making things that engage people in new and interesting ways. We've done it for multinational brands, Y Combinator companies and fledgling startups.
A team of creatives, misfits and ardents helping brands bring the best experience possible for their audience.
We are looking for a talented, kind, & thoughtful UI Designer to join us. As one of the earliest members at Zazzy, you'll get to work on one of the most interesting, challenging and impactful challenges.
We are looking for someone equally comfortable taking the lead on a single project and having a support role on many. Someone who'd be one of us — a real part of our team!
How you will contribute:
- Execute wireframes into UI design
- Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by design principles
- Execute UXD to visually appealing interfaces
- Designing web & mobile application interfaces
- Creating beautiful as well as functional UI and giving wings to UX
A little bit about you:
- You have had a previous experience with at least two years in UI design or visual design
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- You are a clear and effective presenter
- You welcome critics and have learn & grow attitude.
- You're always curious to learn more and question the decisions.
- Work with good people and exciting projects.
- Work out of a super cool office or remote if you want. (We prefer at least two days a week in the office.)
- Work hard, party harder.
- Casual startup environment.
- Chance to work on some amazing in-house products.
- Ample room for all kinds of design experiments and growth.
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
Here is your chance to work with a global teaching and evaluation program, where you will BE developing web-apps that make a difference to the users.
Our client is an online education and assessment platform founded by a group of teachers, technologists, and parents who got together to create a system that can help their own children. Their primary aim in creating this system was to provide a service that could help students hone their understanding of mathematics. What they offer today is an assessment infrastructure that focuses on helping a child understand the various aspects (categorized by class and topics) that are relevant to their age. The company currently provides the ability to generate unlimited questions for various grades and provide solutions to best solve these questions The assessments can be done online or can be printed out and will provide a holistic picture of a child is faring.
What you will do:
- Producing highly cohesive, simple, and soulful user experiences while maintaining zero distance with the users
- Delivering thoughtful and impactful products and services
- Solving complex design problems at all levels – from information architecture to interaction design to prototyping and high-fidelity mockups
- Collaborating, and thinking conceptually and strategically about design
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction or Design or Fine Art or Architecture or Engineering or IT technical discipline or in place of 2+ years of internship or 1+ years of industry design experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Superlative visual design skills, excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Understanding of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape a product
- Ability to work confidently with Program Management, Development, Product Planning, Brand, Marketing and Usability
- Proficiency with Figma or Sketch with an understanding of rapid prototyping platforms such as Invision or Principle
- Experience working within and contributing to a structured design system
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Additional proficiency and experience in any of the following skills: information visualization, illustration, motion graphics and animation, video, are not a requirement, but a plus
- Expertise in modern research tools such as Dscout, Qualtrics, UserTesting and/or UserZoom
- User Research experience in a complex space such as enterprise, education or other business/consumer tools and applications
You’ll be our: Interaction Design Manager
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be aligned with: Customer Experience Lead
You’ll be the member of: Customer Experience Team
What you’ll do :
As a design leader, you will be working with Product managers, Experience managers and Engineering teams to define strategies and lead the creation of great unparalleled customer experiences
You will be owning & driving the quality of Customer and Business-facing interfaces designed across customer journeys
You will be designing how designers design. Dream, explore, create, and nurture other designers’ skills and processes, identifying areas for improvement through collaborating across functions at company
Involve yourself in increasing the effectiveness of the entire team by helping to define and adapt design processes that elevate the productivity and well-being of the Interaction Design Team
Manage communication and documentation within the interaction design team, partner with other functions, external contacts, and contribute to a company-wide understanding of the role of design
Introduce new ideas, new processes, and new tools to best support an efficient process, creative work, and consistently high-quality execution
Facilitate project scheduling, establish deadlines, ensure the team is aware of key milestones, lead team meetings, and coordinate creative/design reviews throughout the entire product lifecycle
Here’s what we are looking for:
6-9 years in Interaction Design, with an emphasis on digital product design
Experienced in managing design team and comes with a deep understanding of design methodology and the creative process
Experienced in collaboration and building relationships - interfacing with Research, Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams
Experienced in scoping, managing, and facilitating design sprints and workshops with large interdisciplinary teams
Must be driven by outcomes and committed to continuous learning
Experience in working with rapid-growth companies or startups is an added advantage
What you'll bring :
Degree in design from Tier 1 Design schools would be preferred but is not a mandate
6-9 years of relevant experience
Senior Manager - Research
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale.
upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for the Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
As a User Research Professional you will establish UX Research practice for your pods and collaborate closely with the product and tech leadership to shape our products. You will work with your peer(s) to set clear methods, standards and metrics for gathering qualitative and quantitative insights to continuously deepen the actionable knowledge of our product teams.
You will work with teams to develop research awareness, skills for engaging learners, community and experts, also knowledge for discerning what is important to take into product or innovation practices. You will maintain the highest level of research rigour across all types of studies and constraints. In addition to laying the foundation for user research for your pods, you will conduct and lead key research activities, applying quantitative or qualitative research methodologies to generate actionable insights for our products, brand and strategic direction. Your success will be the team’s commitment to research practices and knowledge of deep learning practices which are hidden in plain sight from across India's hinterland to metros.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and coach team of UX researchers across any one of the Discovery and Growth, Learning experience, Careers, and Breakout pods
- Partner with User Researchers, Design Leads, Product Managers, and Engineering managers to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment
- Lead prioritization about what we research, when to research it, and how that research is conducted; This might mean working with cross-functional teams, multiple devices, brands, and platforms, in order to find opportunities to further improve the user experience
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment
- Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote)
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way
- You have 6+ years of experience as a User Research Leader with experience building successful practices inside of companies
- You have to lead a team of at least 4 people
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge of quantitative methods
- You know how to analyze and work with design, business, and product data tracking
- You have an excellent knowledge of UX standards, and bring a deep background in psychology, social sciences, or anthropology to the practice
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in both Hind, English, and ideally one other language relevant to our deep reach in India. Any other language is a bonus.
- Your excellent presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of teams and geographies across India.
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- BA or MS in Psychology, Anthropology or Design with a strong focus on User Research is an added bonus
Who Are We?
Founded in 2019, Rajasthan Studio is India’s leading Art Experiences’ hub for travellers & explorers, art lovers, artists, students, working professionals, retired people; in short for everyone. With a dedicated aspiration to make art available in the millennial and fast-paced world of today, Rajasthan Studio is scaling up and entering a whole new world that is driven by technology.
For this purpose, Rajasthan Studio is looking for a highly experienced and passionate UI/UX designer for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences, who has a soft spot for art & culture to work on an app that is one of its kind. This app will open a whole new dimension and possibilities for art lovers and enthusiasts to showcase their talent alongside generating revenue. If you are as passionate as us about art, culture, heritage, and preserving the same, this role may just be the right fit for you.
We Are Looking For
We are looking for someone who lives UI/UX, someone who is passionate about design, art and the power of the same. We are a group of young and talented people looking for someone who knows how to work together and grow together as well. Unlike any other company out there, we want you to genuinely enjoy and love what you do. Love what you design and come up with a design, never seen before for an app never made before, the world’s first live experience application here at Rajasthan Studio.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for autonomous conceptualizing, designing, prototyping and delivering compelling and intuitive experiences through the application. A good mix of interaction, visual, and problem-solving abilities with a passion for crafting useful and delightful features end-to-end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, or equivalent design-related field.
- Minimum Three (3) years’ professional expertise as a UI/UX Designer - Mobile & Web
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Understanding of the Art and Entertainment Industry
- Exceptional Attention To Detail
- Passionate about designing mind-blowing & problem-solving user experiences (interfaces & interactions)
- Rapidly develop user flows, wireframes, and full-fidelity mockups, for a range of assets such as small interactive elements
- Gather & evaluate user/design requirements.
- Conceptualize, create illustrations, icons, and animations from scratch
- Ideate and create delightful micro-interactions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (like responsiveness)
- Ability to do rapid prototyping and user testing
You will start your journey at Smart Owls as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which Smart Owls help institutes to go online.
We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into interactive layouts.
We aim to delight users with a simple and functional design.
What you'll do:
Create UI/UX design of Mobile and Web applications that will truly delight our users Create interactive consumer and business applications by developing concepts, layouts, design system for the product.
Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
Work closely with the other teams to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements.
We are looking for people who have: 1 year of experience in Product design/ Interaction design.
Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites.
You have helped build products.
Hands-on experience with design software like Sketch (Mandatory), Photoshop, Invision, and Zeplin.
Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements