- Conceptualizing modern visuals aligned to the concept
- Designing the visual identity in terms of art style, typography, colors
- Brainstorming and bringing new ideas that suites the concept
- Creating storyboards/screens on the basis of script
- Creating smooth animations on the basis of storyboard/screens
- Presenting animations and articulating animation decisions
- Maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Good Knowledge of 2d animations, motion graphics and animation softwares like Animate CC and Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of graphic softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of storyboarding
- Creative mindset and passion for animation
- Good understanding of the principles of anatomy and animation
- Active participation in production of graphics, art and animations
- Maintaining graphic styles throughout the project as per directions
- Do effective visual research and create Style Guides for animation
- Strong observational skills
- Prepare visual elements and stunning animations align with art directions
- Coordinate with the team to develop and prepare storyboards, moodboards, concepts and artwork for animations
- Self learner and self motivated
- Be able to achieve deadlines
- Be open to receiving feedback
About Zeus Learning
Zeus Learning is a learning technology solutions provider that focuses on the North American and European educational markets, working with several organizations, from the largest publishers to small nonprofits, over the last 19 years. At Zeus Learning, we leverage leading-edge technology and inclusive design to transform the way learning experiences are created.
Our team of 300+ understands the rigorous demands of the changing educational landscape. We believe that a solution is out there and that by keeping focused on the people we’re designing for and asking the right questions, we’ll get there together. Our line of products and services include Learning Management Systems, Assessment Management & TEI Systems, Software Skills Simulation Systems, Virtual Classrooms, Learning Portals and Websites, Mobile Apps, as well as interactive content such as learning games and explorations.
JOB TITLE: UX Writer
EXPERIENCE: (2-6) Years
TYPE OF WORKING: Work from Office
NOTICE PERIOD: Immediate to 30 Days
❖ Own all user interface copy and messaging on mobile app and website across all product areas.
❖ Create compelling content across entire user interfaces like onboarding, landing
pages, marketplace, community, Help & User guides etc. to improve overall
effectiveness of the product. Ensure clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios
including informational, error & instructional.
❖ Ensure clear communication of the value proposition and task at hand. Do
detailed user research to include industry specific localized slangs and terms in
❖ Collaborate with designers and product managers throughout the design and
development process. Collaborate with localization project manager to ensure
quality and contextual translations of entire UX copies.
❖ Leverage data analysis and customer interviews to review content’s effectiveness
and impact – both pre and post launch.
❖ Ensure consistency in voice of our product and brand across various product
❖ Should be willing to get involved in UX research.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
❖ Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related
❖ Have a knowledge of communication style guidelines, User experience
and UX Writing impact.
❖ Possess great written and verbal communication skills. Extremely
❖ Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects
❖ Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication
skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
❖ Detail oriented, advanced problem-solving skills with customer-centric approach.
❖ UX writing.
❖ Visual Communication
❖ user flows
❖ Visual design and design software
At least 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer, User Researcher or comparable role
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Interaction/ Experience/ Visual/ Product design or related field
- Must have worked on large projects as an individual or in the team for mobile and web-based platforms
- Experience of working cross-functionally in agile framework with design, product management, and engineering
- Expertise in digital design tools (Figma, Invision, etc) and well-versed in design systems, pattern libraries, and
- Good command over visual design and knowledge of the design process
- Portfolio of previous work must be presented incorporating product/design/sketches that demonstrate an
understanding of design thinking, wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and best practices.
Roles and responsibilities
Candidate should be able to manage cross-functional products
- Candidate should be responsible for research and discovery of assigned product verticals
- creating user journey, user persona, user scenarios, user stories, page flows, and document them and share with
experience designers, PMs, and engineers.
- design and develop design thinking for assigned projects and uplift associate designers skills
- Candidate should be able to manage and execute interface design for assigned product verticals
- visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas via sketches, wireframes, hi-
fidelity mockups, prototypes, and/or animations
- design and develop design system for assigned projects and uplift associate designers skills
- communicate with associates designers to convert ideas into high fidelity design
- Candidate should be able to manage and execute usability testing of assigned product vertical
- conduct usability testing and responsible for writing interview scripts.
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
1) Design clear engaging graphic communications for the app, social media and print - this includes UI/ UX, event webpages, brand promotional items, in-app games, etc.
2) Illustrates the concept by designing a rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3) Work closely with operations, marketing, and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual material
4) Design & create graphics images, GIFs & Ads, etc. for Social Media Platforms.
5) Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan-base and increasing interactions via designs.
6) Understand the requirement and develop quality graphics, Work on all aspects of design.
7) Should have experience of leading creative/Design team of Min. 7.
1) Should have excellent knowledge of Video/Audio and Live streaming applications.
2) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design
3) Knowledge of Animate CC and After Effects is a plus.
Someone with hands-on experience with Story Boarding, typography, Color, Vector illustration, Social Media Ads, carousels ,Image selection.
Other Design Skills, Layout Skills, Illustrations, Infographics, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools.
Strong liaison skills to deliver assignments in time.
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, In Design, Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.)
Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Proven graphic design skills, Backed by a strong portfolio.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Must have knowledge on Page maker
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Job Description: Visual Artist – Motion Graphics Designer and Illustrator
Job nature: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for a visualiser who can support the marketing team in conceptualizing and creating impactful videos and static illustrations for Bhumi.
What You Will Do:
- Conceptualize and design video collaterals and illustrations for marketing campaigns and other internal requirements
- Perform storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering and other post-production processes
- Understand the unique needs of each requirement and suggest relevant video styles based on the channel and campaign objectives
- Work on designing marketing and brand collaterals for the digital and print mediums
- Discuss briefs with content owners, produce visually appealing motion graphics, animations and illustrations
- Work collaboratively with communications team, volunteers, employees as per the need
- Manage projects from start to finish across a wide range of media, meeting deadlines and working with constraints efficiently
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in designing and video production will be preferred
- Strong portfolio to showcase creativity and ability to tell stories through illustrations, videos, motion-graphics and editing skills
- 2+ years’ experience in creating illustrations and motion graphics
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar design / video editing tools
- Reporting to: Director, Communications
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 4-6 Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
We are looking for someone who is committed to Bhumi for at least two years.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys,
Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the
ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user
research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the
target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and
navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/
segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution
track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and
creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet
Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to crossfunctional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team