Neptune Ubicom Pvt. Ltd. is looking for passionate and talented Java Developers to be a part of our engineering team. We are hiring for Java Developer inspiring to develop into Full-Stack Developer. If you love building high quality, user-friendly web-applications, then you have our attention!
Your day with us!
As a Java Developer, you will design, create and analyse solutions to various project tasks daily. Your day involves brainstorming and knowledge sharing amongst your teammates. You learn and develop your skills by creating unique solutions daily.
Here are a few of your responsibilities?
End to End Software Design which will involve work on Database, working on Back-end and Front-end, documentation, and testing.
- You will be a part of a functional Java developing team
- You will be assigned a project based on your choice and skill set
- You will get the opportunity to work on a complete product development cycle
- You will be involved in the daily scrum and functional discussion meetings with your German counterparts
- You will be thoroughly guided and supported to develop your technical skillset.
Technologies you get to use:
- Java+Spring (Back-end)
- TypeScript+Angular (Front-end)
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Maven, etc.
- And many more tools that you'll learn on the job!
What makes you a good fit?
- You have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as a Java Developer.
- You are someone who wants to explore new horizons for their career and develop into a Full Stack role.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialisation in CS/IT or equivalent
- You have excellent knowledge of Java
- You have great programming skills
- You have demonstrated a passion for coding through various projects, challenges or extra-curricular activities. Having a programmer portfolio is a major plus
- You have the potential to develop a keen understanding of our culture. And to imbibe it, and be the ambassador of our culture.
Why should you join us?
- Embark on an exciting journey with us!
- Enjoy being part of a great team of engineers, creating innovative new products
- Learn and acquire knowledge of different technologies
- Participate or/and take a lead on various stages of the on-going projects
- Develop your interpersonal skills every day with new challenges
- We do not believe in the crisp cotton shirt is the only productive work attire. Here at NUPL, you dress smart and decent and we will be good to go
- We follow a strict '5 Day' work week policy. Those weekends are for family, friends, and relaxation
- We offer a competitive leave package, a work from home facility, and a flexible work hour policy to help you attain a great work-life balance
- We offer an environment where you can make suggestions and develop your ideas with the team. In a flat hierarchy, you will have your ideas and opinions heard
- We all know how hard it is to focus on work when craving for food, we have an in house open pantry just for this!
- We offer various opportunities to widen your horizon of knowledge and skills. We also offer support for various courses and certifications
- We provide a competitive benefits package.
Interested to know more about us?
We are a multinational IT Company with our offices based in Germany and India. To know more about us and our work culture check out the link below:
Joining: ASAP! ; )
Compensation: We offer a competitive package as per the industry standards. The final package is dependent on one’s performance during the recruitment process. We wish all the best for all the aspiring Full Stack Developers applying for this position!