· 2 to 3 years hands-on Software Development experience
· Proven working experience in Java development
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
· Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Profound insight of Java internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
· Excellent knowledge of Hibernate, SQL, JPA, Git, jQuery, JSP, REST Api.
· Experience in the Spring Framework with Spring boot and Spring Security.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Prepare and produce releases of software components
· Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.