About Origin ACD IT Solutions Private Limited
We are reinventing the future of MLOps. Censius Observability platform enables businesses to gain greater visibility into how their AI makes decisions to understand it better. We enable explanations of predictions, continuous monitoring of drifts, and assessing fairness in the real world. (TLDR — build the best ML monitoring tool)
We believe in constantly iterating and improving our team culture, just like our product. We have found a good balance between async and sync work — default is still Notion docs over meetings, but at the same time, we recognize that as an early-stage startup brainstorming together over calls leads to results faster. If you enjoy taking ownership, moving quickly, and writing docs, you will fit right in.
Our engineering team is growing and we are looking to bring on board a senior software engineer who can help us transition to the next phase of the company. As we roll out our platform to customers, you will be pivotal in refining our system architecture, ensuring the various tech stacks play well with each other, and smoothening the DevOps process.
On the platform, we use Python (ML-related jobs), Golang (core infrastructure), and NodeJS (user-facing). The platform is 100% cloud-native and we use Envoy as a proxy (eventually will lead to service-mesh architecture).
By joining our team, you will get the exposure to working across a swath of modern technologies while building an enterprise-grade ML platform in the most promising area.
- Be the bridge between engineering and product teams. Understand long-term product roadmap and architect a system design that will scale with our plans.
- Take ownership of converting product insights into detailed engineering requirements. Break these down into smaller tasks and work with the team to plan and execute sprints.
- Author high-quality, highly-performance, and unit-tested code running on a distributed environment using containers.
- Continually evaluate and improve DevOps processes for a cloud-native codebase.
- Review PRs, mentor others and proactively take initiatives to improve our team's shipping velocity.
- Leverage your industry experience to champion engineering best practices within the organization.
- 5+ years of industry experience (3+ years in a senior engineering role) preferably with some exposure in leading remote development teams in the past.
- Proven track record building large-scale, high-throughput, low-latency production systems with at least 3+ years working with customers, architecting solutions, and delivering end-to-end products.
- Fluency in writing production-grade Go or Python in a microservice architecture with containers/VMs for over 5+ years.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm and public cloud APIs)
- Worked with relational (SQL) as well as non-relational databases (Mongo or Couch) in a production environment.
- (Bonus: worked with big data in data lakes/warehouses).
- (Bonus: built an end-to-end ML pipeline)
- Strong documentation skills. As a remote team, we heavily rely on elaborate documentation for everything we are working on.
- Ability to motivate, mentor, and lead others (we have a flat team structure, but the team would rely upon you to make important decisions)
- Strong independent contributor as well as a team player.
- Working knowledge of ML and familiarity with concepts of MLOps
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Work Remotely 🌎
- Health insurance 🏥
- Unlimited Time Off ⏰
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Flex hours 💪
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱
You will excel in this role if
- You have a product mindset. You understand, care about, and can relate to our customers.
- You take ownership, collaborate, and follow through to the very end.
- You love solving difficult problems, stand your ground, and get what you want from engineers.
- Resonate with our core values of innovation, curiosity, accountability, trust, fun, and social good.
- Experience in corporate training with minimum 3.5 years of experience in Technical training
- Exposure into Core Java & Advanced Java
- Candidate should have good Presentation, verbal & written communication Skills.
- Good to have knowledge on FET
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognise and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code.
- You recognise and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- Taking initiative in the Design and Development of Android applications.
- Ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
- Design major software components, systems, and features and implement full-stack app foundation features and core app features.
- Take ownership, design, develop and deploy in a collaborative environment with other team members
- Knowledge of architect solutions using innovative technology ideas and industry-leading methodologies.
- Good hands-on experience in developing and deploying Android apps Android native/cross-platform.
- Comfortable with JAVA and Kotlin both.
- Experience implementing integrated solutions with APIs built using RESTful web services.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Adapt to a dynamic work environment. Stay updated with the latest in technology and always think customer first.
- Study and understand the product specifications thoroughly to design appropriate software solutions. Suggest improvements and optimize existing implementations.
- Ability to identify and deliver POCs and Demos in a record timeframe.
- Encourage and coordinate with the team around new technologies, processes, and approaches.
- Proficiency in various Design Principles and app development methodologies.
- Strong communication skills with a people-first approach without compromising on engineering tasks
- Candidate Should have 5+ Years Of Experience in Core Java
- You will need strong development skills to work on and improve our Scala-based services, and be able to work together with senior teammates to create appropriate architectural design and ensure all aspects are appropriate to meet the business need.
- Excellent Functional Design and Functional Programming skills (more than 2 years of business experience in Scala and Java projects, respectively)
- Core skills in key supporting technologies and/or frameworks such as Play (AKKA) / Lagom
- Proven experience working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, performant and high quality products
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience of SaaS (Software as a Service) environments
- Exposure to RESTful web APIs and a service oriented architecture
- Experience in Linux environments, Shell scripting etc
- Working with XML and JSON including parsing, asserting / matching and extracting
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments and build tools, including Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle and Ant
- Experience with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon SQS and Rabbit MQ
- Experience working on Live platform SDKs such as Twilio, AWS Elemental
We are looking for a Java backend developer who would be working on the bleeding edge of technologies. We work primarily with a fully reactive stack powered by Spring Webflux and Reactive MongoDb Repository in AWS. Our services follow both event based approaches as well as workflow based depending on the use case.
- Understand why a particular design was chosen and code accordingly
- Will have to deliver clean bug free unit tested code with minimal guidance
- Strive for continuous improvement by refactoring and applying best practices
- Learn and adapt to new technologies as necessary.
- Capable of working in both client side and server side technologies
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Must have 2-3 years experience as a software developer
- Must be proficient in Core Java and Spring/Springboot. Knowledge of Webflux is not mandatory.
- Must have developed RESTful services
- Should understand git
- Experience working with microservices
- Experience in a NoSql solution like MongoDB
- Experience working with Python
scale distributed systems
- Work closely in the respective software engineering team in design and development of
high scale mission critical applications.
- Drive the design and development of one or more components/applications in your
product by establishing robust low level design, good code practices, and unit testing.
- Partner with cross functional teams like product management, operations and business
to propose and influence the design of platforms/systems for higher scale and
- Mentor software engineers in the team in solving complex problems and delivering
great quality software, do regular code reviews and play a key role in overall
What do we look for
While we are quite technology agnostic, we particularly look for some concepts that go behind
building high quality products for our consumers.
Coding : Extensive coding in one the following: Java/Python/ROR/Golang
Design : System design, design patterns, designing data structures, source code and
Cross functional : Ability to work with diverse teams like Products, business and
operations. Your ability to gather requirements, attention to detail and learnability
would really matter
Experience :4 to 7 years of experience in consumer internet companies or high
- Lead a team of hard working backend developers.
- Design APIs, DB, Queues, monitoring for micro services.
- Writing, deploying and managing micro services.
- Migrate existing components into distributed micro service architecture.
- AWS Cloud / Google Cloud Platform (Manage Infrastructure).
- API integration with 3rd parties.
- Unit test cases, automation.
- Database optimisation.
- Design of highly concurrent backend architecture.
- Handling high traffic data.
- Sound fundamentails in software design.
- Must have worked on distributed and micro service architecture.
- Sound fundamentals on scale/ performance/ memory optimisation.
- Sound fundamentals of authentication, authorization, payment processes, data security.
- Must have experience in Spring / Spring boot.
- Good to have experience in Kafka / JMS / RabbitMQ / AWS Elastic queue.
- Good to have experience in Junit / mockito unit test cases.
- Good to have knowledge in Mysql (or any RDBMS).
- Expertise in Java Microservices, Spring, Spring boot MongoDB and Redis
- Hands-on programming skills
- Proficient communication skills
• You will design high level architecture solutions, write high quality code, do code reviews
• You will take ownership to run and maintain the services in Cloud infrastructure
• You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
You must have
• Strong desire to work at an early stage startup
• Strong desire to learn and improve yourself every day
• Strong hands-on development experience
• Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, and complexity analysis
• Strong knowledge of sql/nosql databases
• Strong experience in developing Rest APIs
• Hands-on experience in developing and deploying MicroServices
• Experience with designing scalable architecture
• Strong knowledge of git
• Experience with redis, memcache
• Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ
• Experience with ElasticSearch, Solr
• Experience with running applications in production, CI/CD
• Experience with performance tuning
• At least 2 year experience in leading a small team of developers
It would be nice if you also have
• Experience with Google Maps or similar technologies
• Experience with geospatial applications/libraries