• Build the front-end of the application in Liferay
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and backend applications using Liferay
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and fix issues
• Write technical documentation
• Manage VM instances on the cloud
• Self-driven, flexible, and innovative with Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Strong knowledge and experience of Java, Liferay and JBPM
• Technical Skills:
o ANSI -SQL
o Liferay 6.2X
o JBPM 3.x
o Tomcat 7
o MYSQL Server
JOB DESCRIPTION – JAVA & JBPM - Q21.D.JAVA005
Quadwave Consulting Private Limited | 2
o Linux (Ubntu/CentOS)
• Minimum 4 years of experience in full-stack development of Liferay based portal application
• Minimum 3 years of experience to develop applications using JBPM
• Hands-on experience in working with MySQL
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
About Encubate Tech Private Limited
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
- 3-6 years of software development experience especially in web development with open source technologies like PHP, Linux, etc.
- Good experience in object-oriented programming/modular programming.
- Strong understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks.
- Exposure to PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii, and Zend is preferred.
- Knowledge of fundamentals like traits, namespace, OOPS, and interfaces will be preferred.
- Ability to do hands-on coding and pro-actively drive emphasis on quality, maintainable code.
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and effectively.
- Well-informed about all the latest technologies and developments in the industry.
- Self-motivated and Self-Starter - Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction.
- Attention to detail and ability to conceptualize a concept.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
Demonstrated expertise in building, shipping and supporting innovative, scalable
Strong familiarity with Object Orientation concepts
Strong Experience in Java, J2EE, Core Java, Advance Java is must
Strong Experience in working with database server is must
Experience with web development frameworks like Spring is must.
Experienced in using Websphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or TomCat application
Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle, DB2 or MS-
Experience in CSS, Angular, EXTJS, Bootstrap, JQuery is preferred
Experience in JSP, Servlet, Tag Libray,, XSLT, Restful API’s is preferred
Good understanding of Java, J2EE, SOA/Web services, EAI patterns, long
running business processes, UML and OOAD.
4+ years of overall software development experience, preferably in a product
- The Architect/ Lead Backend Engineer will handle the digital experience from inception to go-live model.
- The role holder is expected to create a vision and roadmap for the digital experience to provide best in class customer experience for each of the product solutions handled. The role holder will play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our front end web and mobile platforms.
- Must be from Good Companies and have been working on high Scale of Traffic
- Proficiency in engineering practices and writing high quality code, with expertise in either one of Java or Groovy or Go.
- 3+ years of experience building microservices.
- Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems, scalability, and availability
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Good understanding of RxJava or Actors framework
- Proficient with RDBMS
- Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and SQL queries
- Extensive experience building and owning large- scale distributed backend systems
- Experience working with three or more of : Unix/Linux environments, Distributed and parallel systems, Workflow automation, CI/CD Platform development, Cloud platforms development e.g. AWS/GCP, Kubernetes/Container platforms based development
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Java Developers
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code, structure
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate/Java
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience building web services in REST with technologies like Spring Boot, Spring-
WS, spring MVC or JAX-RS
● Should be able to write test cases (unit and functional) to cover most of the code
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Knowledge on Redis, ELK stack or Temporal BPM is a big plus
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage Start-up
● Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
Hands- on in the following:
- Java 8/J2EE
- Spring boot
- REST API
- ORM- hibernate/ JPA
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing- Junit/ TestNG
Good to have:
Hands-on in the following:
- CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Messaging- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/MQ
- NoSQL framework exposure
Company operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
It believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
Your role in helping us shape the future:
Gogo Commercial Aviation, An Intelsat Company has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer. You will help us design and develop solutions aimed at providing a means to manage and deploy the configuration specifics of aircraft, based on airlines, aircraft deployed technology, fleet and installation requirements. This solution uses a combination of configuration management and cloud-based deployment using AWS which also requires an understanding of network / telecom protocols.
Are you up to the challenge?
The ideal candidate for this role will be a working member of an engineering team delivering quality technical solutions carrying through from design to deployment. This role requires solid understanding of the design and development process, using CI / CD technologies. Your role will be crucial in designing and delivering complex products and solutions across technologies products and tools, improving quality of the code by following coding standards/guidelines, using static code analysers, maximum unit test coverage and automating the test cases.
Can you drive these processes?
- Develop groundbreaking and distributed solutions with high availability and impact.
- Work with the Architects/ Technical lead / Product Owner to understand user requirements, convert BDD scenarios or user stories into product functionality.
- Work with the team members collectively to own and deliver features and flexible to take up any type of tasks like develop, automate and test to complete feature.
- Perform code reviews and associated engineering quality checks clearly and consistently.
You should definitely have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 2 - 5 Years of experience in systems implementations with a focus on both custom application development & commercial systems software implementations
- Knowledge and experience in multiple technical disciplines required (development, QA, devops, etc)
- 2+ years of in-depth development experience with Java / C++ / C / Go.
- Experience in CI/CD and AWS deployments (EC2, SQS, SNS, Lambda, S3, Aurora, DynamoDB)
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycles; expert knowledge in Agile and Lean methods.
- Proponent of DevOps, TDD, Agile/XP practices, and CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, coordinate with onsite stakeholders and well organized.
- Flexibility in working with technologies and platforms.
- A commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement of our products, code base, processes, and tools.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) work environments
What it’s like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including Leave Benefits, medical and training
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture