What you need to have:
GlobalSign.in (GSI) is a progressive event tech company and a leader in the domain of online event management. GEVME (GSI’s flagship product) is an enterprise SaaS virtual event platform. We power thousands of events around the world. Some of our clients include Facebook, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
At GEVME, we are on a mission to empower event professionals and to enable them to create great virtual experiences for their attendees. We like to see our product as a platform through which event professionals and agencies are able to express their creativity and bring their ideas to life. We put extreme focus on design and UX and always push ourselves to create intuitively and intelligently designed software that works and looks good at the same time. Let's put it this way: we are obsessed with the design of our product and the happiness of our users.
We are currently looking for passionate software product designers who are obsessed with designing features that will make the users’ lives easier and more efficient. You will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with our team as you model user behavior, and design features and UI concepts. As a UI/UX Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As an UI-UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
“Proven work experience as a UX/VD Designer or similar role”
1) Portfolio of design projects
2) Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Adobe Premier, Sketch, Invision
and After Effects.
3) Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
4) Good time-management skills
5) Hands-on experience in leading a design team.
6) Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1) Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
2) Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
3) Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
4) Build page navigation buttons and search fields
5) Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
6) Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
7) Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
8) Should be quick and be able to handle pressure situations.
9) Good Knowledge over HTML,CSS.
10) Motivate team members and assesses performance.