The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Should have Knowledge of generating App and Web Mockups.
- Own and produce motion graphic video projects from concept and storyboarding through design and post-production with completion on time
- Work collaboratively to produce high-performing creative materials including the development of motion graphic videos, animated GIFs, social media content etc
- Awareness of design developments and trends in the digital space and a desire to take risks and experiment with new and unique ways to market video
- Develop concepts and ideas for short animated concepts with limited direction and oversight
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After effect and PS
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Portfolio of work
Cyberium is a low code app builder for enterprises, governments, and businesses with blockchain capabilities. We provide a unified platform for both frontend and backend development using drag and drop design(WYSWIG), build & deployment. Our customers reach the market faster, respond rapidly to changes, and stay relevant to customer needs in the ever-dynamic markets. With embedded blockchain, it helps customers to manage end-to-end business tokenization for embedded finance, plug & play fintech, business NFT management, post-border integration, multi-organization collaboratives among many other leading solutions and services for transaction excellence.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and Review wireframes, and UI designs for the company website. Create social media posts including static posts, motion graphics & self-shot videos, explainer and product demo videos, and marketing collaterals viz. Brochures, emailers, standees, presentations, and any other collateral required.
- Have a keen eye on more delicate details in design principles, concepts, layout, alignment, visualization, etc.
- Work on Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, and other design tools to deliver prototypes, flows & ideas.
- Keep coming up with new ideas, modern designs, styles, and concepts for the creatives.
- Be responsible for meeting deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Have an in-depth understanding of what we do as a company and put that neatly into designs
- Have an eye for usability, minimalism, and simplicity.
- Think, argue, analyze, strategize, and iterate.
- Participate in creative meetings to understand requirements and ideate.
- Develop innovative designs for all marketing and branding initiatives - illustration, infographics, etc.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles to produce logical wireframes for Engagement event, stores and emailers.
- Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualisation, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from inquiry to delivery.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts for landing pages, websites, etc.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in art/ design/ creative multimedia/ industrial design or equivalent.
- Experience in UI/UX, graphic design, branding, illustrations, etc, for creative agencies/ web companies/ e-commerce industry, etc.
- Experience in basic graphic design software- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership.
Voila is a specialty and gourmet food brand selling its food products pan India. Voila specialises in international, local and glocal cuisine and brings a great variety to your pantry for an authentic food experience.
1) Work on product label designs and adjacent communication collaterals
2) Design and maintain Instagram posts.
3) Create and update current e-commerce platform A+ content and store designs.
4) Familiarity with ongoing food trends and their design communication
5) Working with cross-functional teams for design requirements and execution
1) A keen eye for aesthetics and details
2) Excellent communication skills
3) Ability to work methodically, and independently and meet deadlines
4) Degree/Diploma in Design preferred
5) Freshers can apply
6) Portfolio is a must
7) Remote Working
8) Proactive, self-starter and keen to learn and grow
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in Graphic Designing.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Salary: 5-6 LPA
We are in search of a talented and creative graphic designer who understands SEO and digital marketing as well as how to successfully communicate its compelling message through the graphic medium. If you possess the intuitive and learned skillset to create and execute consistently impactful graphics, have a passion and native curiosity for SEO and are motivated by optimizing online marketing strategies, we’d like to talk with you!
We are a high-end ROI driven SEO and web design firm with a white hat approach and a mission to become the industry leader for private white label SEO.
We need you to be a stand-out-of-the crowd graphic artist/designer with a solid foundation in SEO digital content and technology, who is as comfortable as a hands-on team player as you are working autonomously.
Responsibilities Will Include:
Designing compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented graphic treatments, as well as reworking or “tweaking” existing content
Designing specific SEO graphics that visually motivates CRO
Managing design content and making design recommendations for a diverse clientele
Providing visual design content that complements various types of written content
Liaising and communicating between teams and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to design graphic content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate visually to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding transference skills, i.e., the ability to turn “a thousand words” into a compelling graphic design
The motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital graphic tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency
- Should be able to handle softwares like Illustrator & Photoshop for creating / resizing layouts, and image editing.
Basic indesign knowledge would be an add on to make edits in the collaterals.
- Understanding the brand guidelines to select colours, imageries, and types.
- Understanding specifications such as dimensions, colour codes & resolution of images if required for print.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Fine Arts or Multimedia Institution.
- Experience of 6+ years as Sr. Visualizer or Art Director in Creative/Ad Agency or Design Firm
- Hands-on experience in CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Able to understand the brief of the client & transform them into tangible designs.
- Visual thinker & Ideator, who can come up with concepts and ideas in a very creative and innovative manner.
- Experience in Print & Digital media
- Passed Commercial Art from a reputed institute
- Comfortable on both Windows and Mac.
As our graphic designer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work in cognition with other designers to produce best creatives.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute for brainstorming to draw creative ideas.
- Be responsible for end-to-end results of the projects
- Always deliver your projects within deadline
- Work as a team to come up with creative ideas even under pressure.