Grow Your Staff is looking for a Graphic Designer for Skin Bae, one of India’s popular skincare website.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based in Hyderabad from 10:30 AM - to 6:30 P.M IST (Monday - Saturday) (This is a work from office role).
Experience required: 2 - 3 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 5LPA
About the client
Skin Bae is one of India’s leading skincare website that sells premium international skincare products. They believe that good skincare is the most rewarding investment. They help customers explore and experience skincare secrets from all over the world.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with exceptional skills using InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Conceptualize visuals based on the company's requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present innovative ideas according to what's trending
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
- Develop illustrations and other designs using software like InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Use appropriate color themes, layouts, and grids for the social media feed
- Ensure graphics and layouts are according to brand tone and visually appealing
- Amend or make changes to designs after feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 2- 3 years of graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Graphic Design Intern
DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
- Create and design various materials for socials
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Hands on knowledge in Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop. Adobe after effects would be an added advantage.
- Should have good idea about the colour theory
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
- GRAPHIC DESIGN for e-commerce/education domain including STATIC, MOTION-GRAPHICS and VIDEOS for digital assets and print media, branding, merchandise and BTL activities
- Cross-functioning with our IT, Digital Marketing and Product team wherein you’ll be creating visually stunning designs, webpage mock-ups, logos, illustrations and marketing campaign creatives
- Create various concept routes, designs and colour palettes basis promotion themes for digital assets and campaigns as well as make amendments basis feedback
- Prepare print media graphics for BTL and internal branding
- Manage complete design process from conceptualization, testing, approval and implementation
- Adhere to media content calendar and timelines of various departments and ensure seamless delivery of creative content
- This role offers good exposure in E-COMMERCE and EDUCATION SEGMENT
- Min of 3 years of relevant experience in ADOBE SUITE including proficiency in PHOTOSHOP, AFTER EFFECTS, PREMIERE PRO and XD. Additional experience on IN-DESIGN and CORELDRAW preferable
- Expertise in ADOBE SUITE, mainly PHOTOSHOP, AFTER EFFECTS, PREMIERE PRO and XD
- Hands-on experience on IN-DESIGN and CORELDRAW
- Compelling storyboard making which effectively highlights the theme in the design concept
- Designing UI mock-ups having many concept routes, including STATIC, MOTION GRAPHICS and VIDEO creatives
- Creative thinking and solution finding approach for adapting and testing graphics across different media
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- MFA or relevant degree in design and fine arts
- Design portfolio to have several reputable brands, preferably from e-commerce domain
- Good communication in written and spoken English
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- If you have built gamified consumer digital products or have ideas for the same.
- Illustration skills
- Creating motion graphics
- Strong visual design chops
Please share your resume and portfolio on the chat box. Prefered is who can join us immediately.
- Must have experience in Web & Mobile application.
- Experience of Mobile application design, logo design, icon slicing & designing.
- Experience of Video Editor / Photoshop / GIMP / Inkscape / Illustrator / Gravit Designer.
- Experience of flyer, logo, banner, pamphlet design.
- Knowledge of wireframe & mock-up designs.
- Knowledge of vector image design.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 300+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Pay for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday celebrations , Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
Skills: Mobile application design, Video Editor, logo design, icon slicing & designing,lyer, logo, banner, pamphlet design, mock up.Graphics Designer, UX Designer, Video Editor . & Mobile application.
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
What you will do:
- Leveraging customer insights to anticipate needs and obstacles within the path to purchase and designing strategies to target the obstacles and share knowledge with key stakeholders
- Interpreting the user journey to better understand and improve the customer experience (through digital engagements) and touch points that move consumers down the funnel to increase conversions
- Resolving gaps in the total customer experience to optimize the experience
- Facilitating the buying journey for products and/or services by understanding the key benefits of the offers
- Developing illustrations, logos and other designs
- Using the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Working closely with the marketing and production team to produce final design
- Amending designs after feedback
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven graphic designing experience of 3-7 years
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premier Photoshop)
- Good at developing illustrations, logos, and other designs
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
A design lead at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with the ability to articulate design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/ segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to cross- functional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in design discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or Fine Arts
An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience
Experience with rapid prototyping and familiar with front-end development/technologies
Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Self-directed but also collaborative
Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of all the latest tools
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
2. Working on Creating Wireframing & prototyping of the Mobile Application
3. Finalizing prototypes with all iterations from client
4. Working closely with the digital marketing team
5. Working with app and web development team to meet the graphics requirement
- Ideal candidate should have 4-7 years of hands-on product design experience with mobile and web products, and proven leadership and team-building skills.
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in ideation, visual design, interaction and delivery
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development.
- Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, llustrator / Photoshop.
- Deep understanding of design methodologies, principles and visual design.
- Someone with a MDes from any premium design colleges with 4-5 years of experience or a Bachelor with minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong in visual UI skills and have basic knowledge of UX.
- Good Communication skills
- People Management skills
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles