- Handles the complete frontend architecture for COUTLOOT which is efficient with abstracted, reusable front-end pieces and systems.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, Backend, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Develop compelling features for awesome user flow.
- Work closely with UX designer to implement compelling front end solution keeping.
- Performance and cross-browser limitations in mind.
- Work directly with UI/UX, Product and Customer Success to help create impacting customer features as the product face of COUTLOOT.
- Proficient understanding of Cross-Browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Understanding of UI Componentization and Modularization.
- You have experience with one or more of these: Angular, React & Node.js.
- Working knowledge of GIT and Agile tracking software.
- Ability to understand and identify problems across multiple code languages and provide solutions or thoughts
- You are familiar with writing testable code with coverage.
- Backend integration and API design, as well as considering security measurements of the complete stack SEO Knowledge will be Plus.
- Experience in building responsive web UI which works flawlessly on web & mobile.
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of US.
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile / desktop web app & handle its integration with back-end.
- Develop user interfaces for modern rich internet applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years Experience with Angular
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Hands on and implements complex Angular modules
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
concepts with 3-7 years of relevant experience in building web apps at scale.
• You must have a strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
• Experience or familiarity with React.js or Vue.s, and build tools like Webpack, Rollup, etc.
• Curiosity to go in-depth of codebases and libraries and have the ability to set it up from
• Familiarity with Server Side Rendering (SSR) and website SEO
What You’ll Do
• Build Truefoundry website and frontend platform.
• Build monitoring graphs, services directory, ML model management UI. Make sure SEO and
website performance are top-notch.
• Work with design teams and ability to lead other frontend engineers when we expand our
• Take good design decisions which scale and follow best practices.
About this position
We're looking for Front-end Developer who is able to develop interactive, user-friendly interfaces which are AMAZING and AESTHETIC in design, appearance, architecture, and compatibility. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow users to seamlessly interact with technology.
What are you going to do?
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3 front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Excellent eye for layout and ability to translate PSD files into pixel perfect HTML/CSS code. SASS is a plus.
- Proficiency working with RESTFUL APIs is a plus
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including appropriate testing
- Some experience in object-oriented programming.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, & analysis skills.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix environment
- Keen to learn, mentor and willingness to take ownership of work items
- Some experience with distributed version control systems, such as Git
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience
- Strong communication skills
We are seeking a Sr. React.js Frontend Developer with relevant technical experience for developing high-quality applications.
- Advanced understanding of React.js, React Native, its core principles, workflows (such as Flux or Redux), and a good knowledge of the most popular npm and React libraries/components in the open source community
- Advanced CSS3/HTML5 usage and modern features (Flexbox, CSS grids, media queries and CSS custom properties), CSS naming conventions (BEM) and CSS linting
- Applying best modern CSS methodologies (CSS in JS, styled components, Glamorous,CSS modules, BEM or Atomic Design etc.) and CSS tools (Modernizr, Autoprefixer, CSS linting, Stylelint, CSS linting etc.) into our React components
- Experience in writing unit and integration test suites.
- Git knowledge-Experience with Git, GitHub and source code management and branching strategies
- Experience with code versioning, unit testing tools such as Jest or Karma or Mocha, CI / CD pipelines and Docker
- Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in Google Cloud Platform such as Cloud Functions, Cloud Build.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- 5+ years of work experience relevant to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree or an Advanced Degree in Computer Science, MIS, EE, CE.
- 4+ years of work experience using React.js
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups
- Strong written/verbal communication and excellent problems solving skills.
- Results driven, flexible and self-motivated
Company Overview: We are a fast-growing vertical SaaS company in Chennai. Our product - GrowSmart - is used by leading project contracting companies across India. Our team values the following: respect for every individual, excellent learning opportunities, challenging work environment, larger responsibilities earlier in your career, commitment towards results, recognition for hard work. Website: https://growsmartsmb.com
You will be a team player working collaboratively with product leaders, UI designers, and the testing team. Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing are the major activities you will take up. You will own a feature from UI design to go live.
- Strong practical expertise in React and Redux.
- Good understanding of usability, error handling, performance, and reusability concepts.
- Ability to learn new concepts rapidly.
- Ability to handle complexity - you will work on a large and complex app, often more than one task at a time.
- Being self-driven - you enjoy taking ownership; you don’t need constant follow-up from a manager.
Job Highlights: Great opportunity to work on the full-stack in a large and complex product, with a small core team. Modern workplace at the heart of the city – Ashok Nagar. Young and flat team – you get full freedom to learn and grow. Excellent growth opportunity – can take up bigger responsibilities earlier in your career. Medical insurance for self. Due recognition and appreciation for hard work.
Polyglots is a young and innovative software development agency located in Pune, India. Our expertise is to build highly scalable applications and infrastructure solutions for our partners and budding startups.
We provide end-to-end solutions ranging from cloud architecture to backend services and modern frontend development. We leverage agile methodologies, software life cycle best practices and cutting edge technology to deliver perfect solutions reflecting our passion for software development.
We care about our company culture and invest in people to create the best teams of highly skilled developers.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Angular or React.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and Rest APIs.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Working knowledge of server side technologies is a plus
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION:
Truminds Software Systems
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Design and Development of Web App Front end.
Web front end development experience with java script programming, reactjs / angular and Redux.
The candidate is expected to have understanding of html, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Material UI design
Have experience in as above and unit testing framework such as Mocha/Jasmine
• B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT or MCA would be preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.