Job Summary :
Job Location: Jaipur
We are looking for a Flutter Developer to join our awesome team and provide with consistent performance from designing the application, planning a timeline, and developing any complicated application within a short time compared to any other native apps out there.
Job Responsibilities :
● Proficient in Java/Kotlin/Swift programming (should be able to write native Java/Kotlin or objective -C/Swift to work around hardware-specific API).
● Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming.
● Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs.
● Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers.
● Object-oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
● Hands-on experience in the development of IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, and Firebase Test Lab.
● Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
● Familiarity with push notifications.
● Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter.
● Experience using GitHub or a similar environment.
● Complete understanding of SDLC.
● Experience with Agile development.
● Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
● Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries.
Job Requirement :
● Min. 3 years of experience as a Flutter Developer.
● Good knowledge of Git.
● Understanding of software development life cycle.
● Strong knowledge of different architectural approaches.
● Experience with GoF patterns.
● Knowledge of SQL.
● Strong knowledge of networking.
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) Company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus will be development of IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Assisting in creating auto layout and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work using the Swift language in creating the app.
- Recommendation on the Design guidelines.
- Knowledgeable on the IOS life cycle and work diligently on the MVP Architecture.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
· Length of Experience: 1 year - 4 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
· Proven working experience in software development
· Working experience in iOS development
· Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
· Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
· Familiarity with various testing tools
· You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
IV Location: Chennai.
Name of the position : Android Developer
Job Location: Chembur West.(Walking distance from Chembur Station)
Experience: 2 - 5 years.
-Coding related activities:
Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional Specifications.
-Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to the customer and ensure the system is working as Expected.
-Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management
guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
-Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs;
Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bugs;identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
-Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects
logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure non-recurrence of defects.
-Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business Functions.
-Application Publication and management
Experience & Qualification:
BE/ BSc IT/MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech. Mobility expert with at-least 1+ years relevant experience.
-Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adapt with different technologies.
-Competencies: Android, Java, Kotlin, Core Java, MySQL / SQLite, JQuery, JSON, Room DB, Retrofit, Volley.
Package: As per industry std.
Notice Period: 1 Month
Designation: Android Developer
No of Vacancy: 1
Job Brief: We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of
talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
- Knowledge of Objective C, Swift, React Native can be considered as add on.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development● Have published at least one original Android app
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal
with different screen sizes Familiarity with RESTful / JSON APIs to connect Android
applications to back- end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
requirements Familiarity with cloud message
- PIs and push notifications Understanding of Google's Android design principles and
interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN /
GIT Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Key Skills: Android SDK, SOA, XML, MySQL, JSON, Android, SQLite, Git, Objective C,
• Exposure to Android CTS/VTS test development and fixing of CTS/VTS issues.
• Interface with Various Domains within Android Product Line to achieve Stability metrics.
• Excellent in C, C++ programming
• Good understanding of Android architecture (AOSP, Binder IPC, HAL Layers & Native services)
• Board bring-up, Kernel Migration & Android Porting/Upgrade.
Job Title: iOS - Flutter Developer
Location : 100% Remote / Chennai / Coimbatore / Indore (As per your convenience)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android / IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Communicate with the Project Manager regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Validate the cloud system to ensure any new changes do not compromise security of the backend server.
- Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Connect regularly with the Quality Assurance Specialist to deliver stable app.
- Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Execute app verification protocol.
Good to have:
- Flutter: To build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
- Design responsive UIs to efficiently query data
- Mange states in an optimized manner.
- Native Android / IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Experience in working on Chat and VOIP based applications like WhatsApp, FB Messenger etc.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
- Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team
- Good knowledge of Software Configuration Management, version control and defect tracking tools
- Good communication skills and versatile team player
- Write tests for the App.
We are looking for a super cool Senior Android Developer to hold the fort for our Android Users. If you have a good knack for design and perfection is what drives you, then join our flock of perfectionists trying to create a super cool Dating App for the GenZs.
|Software Engineer - iOS|
|Job Description (iOS)|
|We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.|
|Design and build applications for the iOS platform|
|Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements|
|Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications|
|Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features|
|Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs|
|Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization|
|Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch|
|Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.|
|Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning|
|Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services|
|Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards|
|Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines|
|Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred|
|Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools|
|Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications|
|Knack for benchmarking and optimization|
|Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git|
|Familiarity with continuous integration|
|Experience with third-party libraries and APIs|
|Additional (nice to have) Requirements:|
|Knowledge on AI development|
|Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree|
Here’s what you will do day-to-day:
Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems
Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles
Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative solutions to real-world problems
Build all the necessary tools and infrastructure to enable rapid mobile development
Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services
Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better
Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Why work with us?
Work in a very small, highly talented team consisting IIT alumnus and rockstar developers
High standard of engineering quality
Work on cutting edge technologies in android development so that you are always updated with the trends in android community. P.S. We hate outdated technologies!
High impact role at fast paced growth company
Skills we are looking for - Android Engineer:
Must be able to independently design, code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (Java, Kotlin)
Solid software development background including design patterns, algorithms, data structures
Experience with MVVM or MVP or Clean architecture
Experience with mobile data storage with SQLite/Room or other DBs including no-SQL
Understanding of RxJava, Dependency Injection frameworks like Dagger 2
Good experience in memory management, performance tuning, and resource optimizations
Has published at least one app in play store
Few Good to Haves:
Kotlin experience is a big plus
Experience working in a startup
Experience with Camera and Google Maps apis
Published apps in play store
Our Android Tech:
Clean architecture with best practices in MVVM
Latest jetpack components