At June Gaming, our mission is to make games that people play for years. We have built real-time multiplayer games like MaskGun, Puzzle Clash, Ninja Fun Race, Tower Conquest and Road Riot which have over 150 million downloads.
Now we are building something new called Supergaming, a super app of games, which we are looking to scale to 100M users in 2 years. It’s a new paradigm for casual gaming and building it will require a lot of creativity, first principles thinking and iterating rapidly with user feedback and data.
We are looking for an experiential/community marketing specialist who can help us do two things:
1) Early days: go to colleges, cafes, bars and put together gaming events/meetups to help us quickly learn what's working, what are people enjoying most, how are people describing the product and convert these people into brand ambassadors.
2) Once we have product-market fit: Create memorable experiences to activate multiple areas and cities. Get people to download our app, enjoy our games, tell their friends and really help us scale fast. This requires good taste, creativity and hustle.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role at a consumer product company. We haven't done this before, so you are going to be the expert at this.
- A deep understanding of people and how to create memorable experiences for them.
- You will need to go out and interact with a lot of people, so you should genuinely enjoy doing it. And be willing to travel as well.
- Hustle. Get things done, one way or the other. (but not in an unethical way)
- Sound business acumen to tie these activities to success metrics/criteria.
- Good taste :)